Chapter 7

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Art High School was like any other school. It had the popular people, the nerds and invisible kids. Everyone knew everyone. Everyone knew what’s going on under the radar. Everyone knew who Kim Himchan and Jung Jessica are – the King and Queen of Seoul Art High School. Queenkas drooled over Himchan, hated Jessica for having him all for her-self. Same goes to Kingas. The jealously was visible through the halls.

Himchan was the usual Kingka. He was known for his looks, parties he thrown and the incredible intelligence he had in class. Not to mention he is best friend of Bang Yongguk, who was also one on the top of the school. Jessica on the other hand was the pretty girl, spoiled princess who wasn’t loved by everyone. Her best friends were only cheerleaders that mostly were her SNSD crew. Boys liked her, even tried to get in relationship with her but Himchan was all she saw. Girls were jealous of her beauty but they didn’t adore. They had no chance in looks, but in class they could shine.

None expected the Queen to be humiliated with her crew a few times by the third type people. Laughs at them made Jessica hate Jongup for bringing that girl and her friends. The gossip spread around like a virus, everyone talked about it and more and more the third type girls were becoming popular.

“This is going way too far”, Yoona commented.

She was the first one to make any kind of contact with the girls. Hayoung, the one who dared to do something, was the number one person Yoona hated out of everyone.

“It’s your fault anyway. If it wasn’t for your plan to mess with them, we wouldn’t even be in this mess”, Sooyoung, the nicest of all nine said.

“Shut up”, Yoona answered.

Every single day the girls were with B.A.P. It drew everyone crazy, especially Jessica. Not even once she didn’t get alone with Himchan during lunch time as before. Not to mention that she was completely ignored, even by her own boyfriend. Himchan’s eyes were always somewhere else, watching every move someone makes. He was laughing a lot at the stupid jokes, as Jessica thought, girls said. It made her sick to the stomach every time. She was losing her mind. But one day was sure to be remembered for her. That Monday lunch time.

“Hey”, Himchan said while Jessica was playing with her diet salad, “come with me”

“Where?” she asked as the other girls turned their focus on Himchan

“Outside, we need some alone time”

With that Jessica got up and held Himchan’s hand, not ever wanting to let go. Himchan stayed quiet the whole time as they walked to the school parking lot. Jessica on the other hand wasn’t. She was blabbing around about something he surely didn’t understand. Not that he even tried to.

“We need to talk”, he finally said a word

“About?” Jessica looked at him, feeling the unusual going in her stomach

“About us”

“We’re perfect!” she forced a smile

“Perfect? No. Look, Jessica, the only reason I called you out here is to talk and I didn’t even say a word. I think it’s obvious enough that we don’t like each other”, Himchan started talking, “Everyone knows us for being the King and Queen, but my girlfriend is a . You thought I didn’t notice you go around and flirt with every other guy in school? God, Minah had a point the first day she sat with us. You are a . We’re over”

Jessica just stared at Himchan’s back, accepting the information she just heard. She and Himchan broke up. She lost her King. The Queen, the most popular girl in the entire school, just got dumped by Himchan. She took deep breaths, tears formed in her eyes, as she finally accepted it. Himchan couldn’t even know she had a little affair with Kris, school’s basketball team captain. She rubbed her eyes, paying cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter