Chapter 4

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at the gym, Chaerin gave me a really big lecture of not leaving again without her knowing. Minah soon came and gave me another lecture about it. I listened to my “moms” and sighed. They don’t know what they stopped. They don’t know about the magic that happened a few moments ago.

On our way out I noticed Jongup’s hand around Minah’s waist. I didn’t even see him near her before when they scolded me. Chaerin poked my arm, moving her head in Minah’s and Jongup’s way as they shared a few kisses when they had to part.

“So how do you feel?” Chaerin asked when Minah finally approached us

“Like Moon Jongup’s girlfriend”, she answered with a wide grin on her face as she tapped Chaerin’s shoulder “it’s your turn to talk”

“ Oh well his name is Zelo and he’s kinda cute”, she blushed

“You like him?” I asked, taking the sentence right out of Minah’s mouth

“Nooo, he’s just cute”, she giggled “your turn”.

For a moment I stopped. I didn’t know should I tell them about tonight and the event that happened behind the school’s gym, under the oak tree. Scared of what they will say about the whole story, I decided to not say a thing about it.

“Hayoung”, Chaerin waved her hand in front of my face, bringing me back to reality

“What do you think how was it for me?” I blabbed around.

I felt pathetic for lying to my best friends. Soon enough we had to part away. Chaerin went her way and Minah and I continued to our home.

“Details please” I said smiling at her

“No”, she answered shortly

“Minah”, I started to whine cutely, if people call that cutely

“Alright, alright” she let out a giggle and started to talk.

I simply knew she will tell me. All night they danced on the center of the floor. There he pulled Minah closer to her and started to dance. Minah didn’t hide her happiness about it but she couldn’t let her-self feel hurt in the end so she had to talk to him. Jongup said that until the accident with Yoona he didn’t notice her at all but after that something clicked and he had to get to know her. He continued saying that when Minah wasn’t near he felt empty, like something was missing from him, a part of him. He never felt like that before. She said he was really serious about what he was saying and in that moment her heart started to go faster. Minah liked him. “You know Minah, I’m a Kingka and it’s hard for me to fall in love but right now I’m sure I am falling hard for you”, Minah quoted Jongup’s words that made her weak in knees. At the end, he only smiled as she was blushing hardly and pulled her closer, like he was afraid he’ll lose her. When the songs lost on their speed, spontaniously he kissed her and asked to be his girlfriend. Minah melted and nodded her head shyly. That’s the story of how Bang Minah became Moon Jongup’s girlfriend.

“Who knew a Kingka could be that romantic”, I laughed

“Don’t be like that”, she pouted

“I’m kidding, Min. I’m really happy for you”, I hugged her.

Minah’s perfume wasn’t even noticeable. Only male perfume was getting in my nose. Ah, that Moon Jongup. We said our goodbye and each one went to her house.

“Such a weird day” I said as I threw mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter