Chapter 5

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We couldn’t do anything except follow him and Minah to the upper part of the cafeteria, where all the popular kids sit. So many people just on one place, and even Yoona with her SNSD girls around her. She came to us before we even sat down. Jongup didn’t manage to introduce us to other five guys at his table. One girl was obviously feeling comfortable and she sat on one of the boy’s lap. They shared a kiss before she smirked looking at Chaerin and me, who were disgusted by the sight of it.

“Gukkie, Daehyunnie… you promised”, Yoona whined to them.

How that looked ugly and they say my cute faces are bad.

“Last week but things somehow changed”, said a guy with a deep, husky voice. I guessed it was the “Gukkie” guy she mentioned.

“You’re not fair, you know” Yuri joined in the talk.

They guys just shrugged and Yoona along with Yuri and rest of the girls walked away. We sat at the table, me with intention to finally eat something. Minah wanted to sit on the chair next to Jongup but he pulled her to his lap saying she can sit more comfortably there. Honestly, they were so cute together.

“I believe you all met each other last night”, Jongup broke the silence at our table

“Not really”, I mumbled while quickly remembering last night moments again

“Just in case these are Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo”, he introduced the boys, “and these are Minah, Chaerin and Hayoung”

“We already know each other”, Zelo commented, his words were directed to Chaerin.

I knew Zelo was a nice guy, but this much no. By my guess neither did Chaerin know. There were a few stares between couples from last night.

“Ehem”, there was a fake chough, “and me?”

“Jessica, Himchan’s girlfriend”, Jongup introduced the girl on the handsome boy’s lap, my guess Himchan since I wasn’t paying much attention.

Jessica was comfortably sitting on Himchan’s lap, at times to times giving him a few kisses on the cheek and neck. Chaerin and I both rolled our eyes. They weren’t so cute as Minah and Jongup. The talk went casually but it got disturbed by the make out session the already mentioned couple had.

“Twinkle, twinkle little , close your legs they’re not a door”, Minah commented and everyone started to laugh except a confused Himchan and embarrassed Jessica.

She stood up, glaring at Minah and got away, saying she needs to join the other girls. Himchan then turned around to us, his eyes scanning everyone before landing on Minah.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter