Chapter 1

Beautiful Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every school has three types of people:

1. Popular guys, who are sportsmen and every girl drools over them – the Kingkas

2. Popular girls, cheerleaders or spoiled princesses who don’t see far from their nose – the Queenkas

3. Everyone else.

Now you probably expect this to be another romantic story about how one popular guy with some miracle fell in love with a girl from the third type. Then my dear reader you are wrong. This is far away from a classic.

 

Seoul Arts High School - I’m attending it for two years already and still today I regret the day I stepped in it for the first time. I’m lucky my best friend Minah is here with me or otherwise I would go nuts. From love and “friends” problems to depression, we survived everything. I’m not going to tell you how amazing she is, you’ll figure it out through this story.

It was another ordinary, boring day for a couple of ordinary high school students. As usual, Minah and I were late for first class. Math, who likes it anyway? Well to tell you the truth I do. My friend on the other hand loved to skip it as much as she can. Never minding it, I think everyone knows about the feeling when you walk into class and everyone stares at you like you killed four people.

“Relax, I obviously killed just seven people”, I thought as my classmates stared at me blankly.

“Late again, miss Park and miss Bang”, the math teacher glanced at his watch

“It won’t happen an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter