It's Not Always Easy

EXO's High School Love Affairs

Luhan POV:
I've had it with Sehun. He's suppose to love me. We're supposed to be together. But he's too good for me, too good to be gay. 
Too good to love me.
So here I am. Shameless, standing in the cold, pleading to the one I love. 
"Sehun I love you." 
"Luha-"
"If you love me, tell me. Right now! Sehun I've waited for months for you to ask me out properly, but you haven't! Is there something wrong with me? It's not that you're Afraid I'd turn you down, you ing know I love you! So what is it? Is it that I'm, I'm fat?! Or ugly?! Maybe I'm fat. Is that it? Am I just too fat for you?! Oh mighty Sehun doesn't want a fat boyfriend! Or maybe it's because id be your boyfriend. Not a girl. Is that it?" Sehun stood silently, his eyebrows furrowed like he was trying to read me better. 
"Sehun, do you not understand my love?! I love the way you smile and look at me, like there's this connection between us through happiness. I love The way you pound down the stairs when I arrive. I love when I catch you staring at me. I have so many dumb reasons why I love you, but can you even come up with one reason!? Even if it's dumb? Can you?" Fresh, hot tears started rolling down my face. 
All I want it Sehun. Is that too much to ask? I became hysterical, sobbing to the point of laughter. Sehun why won't you hold me, comfort me? 
"But maybe.. Maybe.. Haha.. Maybe it's just.. *sniff* because you don't love me. Maybe it's not me. You just don't love me. That's it. That simple. No love." I shrugged my shoulders and my lips, tasting the salty tears. Sehun came forward and put a hand on my shoulder. 
"Luhan you know me well. You know I'm not the type to say sweet things or to show my affection.. I don't confess my feelings well, but it doesn't mean I have none." Sehun wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my bare arms to warm them up. His hands are always warm.. Sehun whispered in my ear. 
"So no. You're not fat. You're too skinny. No you're not ugly. You are beautiful." Sehun pulled back from our embrace a little and wiped my tears away, cupping my cheeks and letting our lips meet. My legs felt like jello. Unstable and shaky. My brain was completely lost, one moment I'm angry, then hysterical and now, deeper in love. 
"I love you. Even if I don't express it well, tell you, or show you, I still love  you. There is nothing in the world that could sever my love for you. So Luhan.." Sehun cleared his throat and took my hand in his, 
"I love you. I want to fall deeper in love with you, because I know I'm falling more everyday. I want to spend time with you and have fun with you. I want to make memories with you, just for us to remember. So Luhan.."
"Yes?" 
"Will you be my boyfriend?" A bright smile crept up on my face. 
"I would be honored Oh Sehun." I giggled and hugged him again, smelling his manly scent and feeling his boney frame. All that mess for nothing. This is what Sehun does to me, he makes me go insane and agonize over everything. One minute I'm about to explode then I'm just fine. It's crazy how it works.

Sehun and I went back to his place. Kai and Kyungsoo had left, so we locked up and went to his room. I changes into his pajamas and snuggled into bed with him. We watched tv quietly from in bed, my head trying gently on his chest. I could hear his heavy heart beat and feel a rise in his chest when he breathed. Being this close to him always made me happy, and it still does. I played with his fingers, bending and straightening them, wiggling and intertwining them with mine. 
"Haha what are you doing?"
"I'm playing with your hand!"
"Why?" Sehun chuckled lightly. 
"I like your hands, that's why." 
"Silly.." Sehun sighed,
"I do have dumb reasons of why I love you. When we first met, long ago, I noticed how you eat all your pearls in your bubble tea before you drink it. It's cute. I fell for that because I do the same thing.. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you my feelings. I have loved you all this time, I just thought that when you kissed me, it meant we dating.. I mean you remember kissing me?"
"SH. Don't bring that up." My eyes were closed, my brain half asleep. 
"Haha ok ok.. Luhan?"  I'm so sleepy I just can't stay asleep..
"Luh..." Sorry Sehun... I'm just so. Tired.. 

I opened my eyes to see the room was still dark. At first I was confused. I knew I was in Sehun's room- It's not my first time here. But this time I could wake up peaceful instead of being shaken and climbing out the window and down the tree. Why have I ruined 4 pairs of pants by climbing down a tree at 5AM? Sehun's parents. They are homophobes to the max. When they wake up or come home, Sehun wakes up and shakes me. Actually, Sehun doesn't sleep when his parents might return home. He's so afraid they might catch us, his fear keeps him up all night until he helps me out the window. But today, I could watch him sleep peacefully. Sehun's face was so relaxed and his breaths were very shallow. I sighed and snuggled up to him again. There was one time where we almost got caught. His mom was knocking on the door and Sehun was in the bathroom. I was asleep, but just before she opened the door, I had woken up and sprang under the bed. I thought I was going to die, I was so scared but Sehun came out of the bathroom and his mom left so we were fine.. I live on my own, so Sehun will just say he's staying at Baekhyun's house. Sehun's parents have never liked me, I don't understand why but they never have. 
"Luhan!" Sehun sprang up, knocking me to the side. 
"I'm here!"
"Oh..." Sehun was sitting up, he rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through his semi greasy hair. 
"Sorry I-"
"No, I know." I smiled and stood up, stretching and yawning. 
"When are they coming back?"
"Around 12.." 
"What time is it?"
"OH MY G- it's 1:00." 
"Are they home.." Sehun and I bulged our eyes out at each other. 
"Okay.. Okay get um..."
"I'll get under the bed." I slid under the bed and held my breath. 
"M..mom?! MOM?!.. Dad?! Mom?!" 
There was no answer. 
"Hold on I'm going to call them.." Sehun whispered to me under the bed. 

"Uh mom? Yeah are you guys home yet? Oh. Oh, you stopped to eat? So you're gone? Oh! I was just wondering when you'd be home... Why? Umm I was just wondering if I could go out to dinner.. With friends? Yeah.. Yes he'll be there. He is my friend."
Talking about me of course. I pulled myself out from under the bed. Dusting myself off as I stood up. 
"We're not having this conversation again." Sehun's tone was suddenly serious,
"No I'll be gone when you come home. Bye." He hung up the phone and let out a sigh of relief. Sehun stared out the window making a sad face. 
"Let's go, okay?" I knew he wasn't okay, I didn't have to ask. I hugged his arm and leaned on him. 
"We'll be okay, promise." Sehun kissed my head and pulled away,
"Come on, let's go."
"Where!?"
"I don't know, let's just go somewhere!" 
"I'm kinda thirsty.."
"Well would you look a that, I am too." 
"Bubble tea?!"
"Get dressed!" I giggled happily and scrambled to get dressed. 
"That's my underwear!"
"I don't have any!" 
"Fine. Hey! That's my shirt too!"
"SHARE." Sehun smiled and started poking me, tickling my sides. 
"Hahahaha stop! Stop Sehun!"
"You wear my clothes, you must earn them!" 
"Hahahahaha Sehun!!!!!" See this is what I love. Having fun with each other. But still, I can see that he is afraid. Afraid his parents will come home, that's the real reason he wanted to leave, to leave before his parents come home. I'm bothered because of his parents, not him. I will always side with Sehun, he needs support. I'll support sneaking around if it means spending more time with Sehun. It's okay this way.. Right?