I'm Possesive

EXO's High School Love Affairs

Kyungsoo POV: 

"Mmm... Ouch.." I woke up to groaning, and movement in my bed. 
"Kyungsoo?" A weak and exhausted voice called out for me- I was awake. 
"Kai? Kai, what's wrong?" It was still dark in my room, I looked over at the shinning red light reading '3:56 AM' on my clock. Kai's face was hard to see, so I hopped out of bed onto the cool floor and the bathroom light so it wouldn't be too bright for him. After I walked back, I sat in the bed next to Kai and put my hand gently on his forehead. He was still laying on his back, probably in too much pain to move, and his face felt like ice. 
No fever. 
That was good, but he was so cold. 
"I'm really hot.." Uhh.. 
"But you're body is freezing-"
"Please.. Can I have some water?" 
"Of course." I didn't bother telling him to 'stay right there' because I knew he wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon. I quickly, and quietly, made my way down stairs and grabbed a glass for water. First, I contemplated wether he should have a small or big cup. A big one would hold more water but might be too much at once where as a small one would be easier but he would want more to drink.. I stood there for a moment, then realized how dumb I was. I grabbed a small cup and a pitcher to fill with water. Realizing I had already made Kai wait 5 minutes, I ran up the stairs, thudding all the way, being careful not to drop the pitcher. 
"Here, sorry.." I quickly filled the small glass and set it on the nightstand next to my clock. 
"Can you help me?" In the dimly lit room, I could see the swelling on the side of his face and the bruising and cuts on his arm. They brought back the memories of his father, making me wince. 
With one hand gently slipped behind Kai's neck to his shoulder and the other supporting his torso, Kai counted to three. 
"One," I worried he would be in pain. 
"Two," I worried he'd wake my mom.
"Three," Wait was my mom even home? 
"Gahhhh!" 
"Kai!" 
"Three means you ing pull me up!" I knew he wasn't mad at me, he was mad at the fact he was no longer independent. I still felt bad, I could see how hurt he was. Kai had just tried to lift himself after getting beaten to a pulp- so of course I felt bad. 
"I'm sorry! Ok, let's try again." 
"One, two, three." I lifted his heavy body to my best ability. 
"Ah- ouch. Damn it.." Kai had managed to move himself a few inches the first time, but the second time still ended with the same results. We tried a few more times before Kai was finally sitting up enough to drink water. Holding the cup to his dry lips, I tipped is slowly so he could drink. It looked painful for him to swallow. 
"Can you turn a light on?" 
"Y-yeah.." Flicking the light on, we both squinted for a second before we adjusted to the light. I could then see his full face. It looked much better than when Chen and I had brought him back, but it was still puffy. 
"Kyungsoo can you turn down the heat or something?" 
"It's freezing in here, Kai." 
"My body is on fire." The overwhelming pain in his voice made me so sad, there was nothing I could do. I could never do anything for Kai. 
"You're probably have the chills it's better for you to be-"
"Kyungsoo I'm really hot.. Feel my forehead." I felt it.
"It's cold."
"It's sweaty, my whole body is dripping with sweat.."
"It's what happens, come on. I'll get you a cold wash cloth for your forehead. You need to go back to sleep.. You'll feel better after you rest more." 
"Promise?" I couldn't promise. 
"Of course." But I did anyways. This was my turn, my chance to comfort him and I was trying the best I could. 
I'm sorry Kai, I'm no good at this. 
 
Kai POV: 
Kyungsoo never lied. 
No matter how much trouble he would be in, he would never tell a lie. 
Sometimes, it was a bad thing because we would get detention for skipping school. Other times, it was bad because our friends would be annoyed we 'couldn't' hang out (to which of course Kyungsoo would spill his guts out and cry for lying.) 
But I liked that about Kyungsoo.
Kyungsoo never lied, so I knew what he said was always the truth and I never had to worry. My whole life I'd  grown up with trust issues, it was even hard to trust some of my friends. Yet, when I met Kyungsoo in the most strange way, I saw his purity- his innocence. I knew he was the one. Kyungsoo always put me high on a pedi stool, and he still does. The reason I let him do that is partly because I don't want dumb gangs going after him. It was better if he looked weak, then no one would touch him because he 'wasn't worth it.' But he was worth it, every cut and scar and broken glass on my back.. I'd do it all again for him.
Kyungsoo had become my possession, and I hated when anyone to touched my things.
My intent was not to treat him like an object, but he was mine. He was special. I could always believe what he told me without second guessing him, it was like I could breathe again. Protecting him was my way of thanking him. 
I woke up at whatever time it was, and he was right- like always; 
I felt better. My body still ached, not as much as it had yesterday, but it was still painful. And my body had returned to its temperature. 
"Kyung." No movement. 
"Kyung.. Kyungsoo~" Nothing. 
"Kyungsoo.." I resorted to gently nudging him with my elbow- he moved. 
"Kyungsoo." Damn it.. 
"What the-" Kyungsoo toppled off the bed landing with a loud thud, 
"Ow! KAI!" From the corner of my eye, I watched as he stood up. 
"Why did you do th- Actually, how did you manage push me off?! You big bully." He pouted so cutely, I started to laugh. I pulled his arm down quickly, causing him to fall a little bit, landing on top of me. Kyungsoo's arm was barely holding him up, the other in my grasp. His eyes searched mine in a frantic way- he was still nervous around me. 
I liked that. 
"I heard you saved me." I cooed into his ear, he flinched, p
"W-what? No.." I couldn't help it. His pale skin was right in my face, his warmth so close to me. I pulled him down even further and nipped his ear,
"Thank you." 
"HAH? What! Get away from me you ert!" He sprang away, just as jumpy as usual. If my body had been feeling better, I would have jumped on him... And probably ually harassed him a bit until he gave in.. 
Damn it. 
I'd have to wait. 
"What? I was just saying thank you."
"You didn't have to do that to thank me!" 
"Come on.." 
"No. Just no, you are gross." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and turned around, slowly walking to the closet. His cute that fit so nicely in my hand, his slender waist that fit so well in my arms, he was so adorable. 
"Kyungsoo come here." Without any hesitation, he obeyed me, probably knowing he'd come eventually. 
"What is it?" 
"Help me up." It was easier to sit up than the first time, but it still hurt like hell. Sitting with my back against the head board of his bed, I patted the mattress for him to sit. 
"What's wrong?" I didn't want to look, but I did. I pulled at the collar of his shirt, revealing his luminous skin and a dark bruise across his collar bone. 
"You-"
"It's nothing!" He pulled away, covering it up again. 
"I'm sorry Kyungsoo.." And I was. All I ever did was cause him pain. I saw the way he looked at me, he loved me. Kyungsoo cared for me and I knew he was happy- but I wasn't. I mean of course I was happy to be with him.. I loved him. I cared for him and he was mine, but the things that happened to him when he was with me... They pained me. 
I was happy with him. 
I was unhappy with the results. 
"I'm really fine! You should see yourself. I mean, the swelling went down but you're still p-"
"You've been dragged into my life and I didn't want that to happen, I wanted you safe. And I couldn't do that- I can't do anything for you." 
"What are you talking about? That doesn't matter.."
"Doesn't it?" 
Never would I let him go, but he deserved an apology. He deserved the best and I couldn't give him that- he deserved many apologies. 
 
Flashback: 
"Hey, Kai. Can I talk to you for a moment?"
"Yeah sure." Chen and I walked out of Sehun's house into the porch and sat down. 
"What's up?" 
"So I know you and Kyungsoo are a thing now.."
"Wait how-"
"He tells me everything. Even if it's not official yet, you obviously have a huge thing for each other." Chen laughed, Kyungsoo liked me? 
Since when? 
"But let me tell you.. Kyungsoo is one in a million. You're obviously going to date... So you should just know that he is really caring for others."
"I know he is-"
"No, I mean he only cares for others. I was talking to him yesterday and he told me he's a burden to you even though it's obvious you attach yourself to him.." Chen laughed again and sighed, 
"No, Kyungsoo isn't a burden to me.. Why on earth would he think that?"
"He's selfless. Others come first. He will never ever ask you for anything and he'll give you all he has until he physically cannot anymore. We've been best friends forever, yet sometimes he thinks he's a burden to me. That's how selfless he is." 
"I had no idea.. He is no burden.."
"He'll always believe he is too much for you to handle. But you have to reassure him you need him otherwise he'll kick himself out of your life thinking it's better." 
"I will. I'll tell him." I did need him. 
"You need to show him." 
-End of flashback-
 
I will, Chen. 
 
Kyungsoo POV: 
Kai gave me anything, everything. 
"I can't do anything for you, Kyungsoo." 
"What are you trying to say?
"Kai?
"I'm just saying..I'm not enough for you." 
"What does that even mean?!" His eyes were glued on me as my face darkened in anger- he was more than enough. 
"I just wish I could give you more, that's all. I can't keep you safe from my life, my life is a living hell. You give me happiness, and you give me a place to stay 24/7. You make me food, and when we go out, you even pay sometimes. You help me with my school work, you get me out of trouble and you saved me from my father. But what do I do? Nothing. I have nothing. I am nothing and I can't give you anything more, b-"
"You don't understand." 
"What?" All that time I thought I was the one not giving Kai enough when he was the one feeling like he wasn't giving enough. All that time I thought he was annoyed with me so I did more and more things that I could, when really.. It was me doing too much that annoyed him. I sat on the bed and gently placed my hand on top of his, 
"You do enough for me Kai, and I appreciate everything you do. You protect me and make me feel like someone actually wants me. I don't really get that at home.. And I guess you don't either, so we give it to each other and that's enough for me." Kai smiled at me and pulled me close to him. I sat next to him, my head gently on his shoulder. 
"I know you think I do too much.. Chen thinks I always do too much, but I want you to know it's okay. 
I'm not a special person but I can do a lot of small things.. It makes me happy to give you all that I can. As long as you're here, I don't want you to give me anything.." 
"You are special Kyungsoo, more than you know." Kai kissed the top of me head as we stared at the wall, thinking to ourselves. 
I was in his life ever since we saw each other and I didn't intend to leave. I knew I'd never leave him and if the day came where he decided to leave me, he would go. But I'd stay with him until then.. 
I loved him to much to leave. 
 
Kai POV: 
"I think the scratches make me look more tough."
"Tsh yeah right, you look like you were attacked by a cat." 
"A bear."
"A kitten." 
"Shut up, Sehun." It was my first day back at school after a week or so. Sehun and I were standing in the lunch line, soon I'd see Kyungsoo. I'd see his happy wave and cute smile-
"Quit smiling and move." 
"What a tyrant you've become-" 
"Hey! Can you stop fighting and move up the line?!" Sehun turned around and glared at whoever dared speak to us in disrespect,
"Ah! Haaha... Just kidding..." Stupid first years. I continued to get my lunch and sat down at our table. It was a little bit strange being back after the incident with my father, but it was easy to relax since Kyungsoo was by my side. Speaking of which. 
"You guys know where Kyungsoo is?"
"Huh? No, sorry." 
"Chen- where's Chen?" I looked at Xiumin who also looked puzzled, 
"Oh I don't know actually, Kyungsoo called him and he left so-"
"I'm leaving." I stood up and stormed out of the lunch room. Kyungsoo was probably in trouble and called Chen- who was no help at all. Then they'd be in bigger trouble and end up in the hospital or something. 
Stupid. 
Call me first, not Chen. 
 
To: Kyung~ 
Message: 
Where are you? 
 
I waiting for an answer as I walked to the the infirmary but he was not there. I checked homeroom, Kyungsoo was not there either and he hadn't returned my text. So I called, 
 
Hi! You've reached Kyu- 
 
"Damn it.." Slapping the phone shut, I ran by his locker but he was nowhere to be seen. 
What the hell Kyung? 
 
"Yeah that was awesome!" 
"I know right?" Two scruffy looking boys walked out of the bathroom, high-fiving each other. They had their uniform on, but it was wet for some reason. 
Stupid first years. 
I rolled my eyes again at the underclassmen. 
Wait, that's Kyungsoo's. 
"You."
"Huh?" 
"Who did you get that from?" 
"I-"
"Actually, who did you steal it from?" 
"Steal? No way. I didn't s-"
"Where is Kyungsoo." I grabbed the first kid who was slightly chubby by his uniform collar. 
"Who?!" 
"Kyungsoo!" I dropped him to the ground, his friend coming to his rescue. 
"Hey! Watch it!" 
"Do you know who I am?" 
"No and I don't care!" 
"Where is he?!" I smacked him upside the head. His friend, who was actually pretty built, ran up to me and tried to grab me. I was at least twice their size though and all I had to do was punch him in the stomach to make him fall to the ground where as Kyungsoo and Chen were like tooth picks. 
"I said, where is he?!" 
"I don't know what you're talking ab-"
"This is his." I grabbed the silver bracelet he was holding, practically growling in his face. 
"This is mine!" 
"I ing paid for this, where is he?! I'll beat out of you if I have to."
"Okay! He's in the bathroom!" I punched him anyways and ran into the bathroom holding the silver bracelet I bought with Kyungsoo just a few weeks ago. 
"Kyungsoo?"
"Kai!!!" 
"Kyungsoo?!" I opened each stall, finally reaching the biggest one. When I kicked down the door, Chen was topless, sitting back to back with Kyungsoo on the floor. They were tied together with Chen's shirt. 
"What the hell happened? Why are you wet, Chen?" 
"They wanted Chen's homework..."
"What?!" How stupid. 
"And my bracelet- wait! They took that!"
"I have it." I untied them and helped them up, Kyungsoo then Chen. 
"Thanks for helping us." Chen shook his head a little bit, his hair dripping with water. 
"Why are you wet?"
"They dunked my heads in the toilet."  Kyungsoo sighed and helped Chen put on his wrinkled uniform top. Chen began to laugh and bumped Kyungsoo with his elbow,
"Hahaha but at least they didn't piss in it first like last time! Or even 
worse... flush." He broke into laughter, Kyungsoo was unamused and death glared him. 
"What? What did I- oh.." Chen made the I'm-so-sorry face and started walking away slowly. 
"NOPE. You stay, tell me right now." 
"It's really nothing, Kai.." Kyungsoo blushed and started walking away too but I slammed the stall door and locked it, blocking it with my body.
"You are both staying here until I get answers."  
"What answers?"
"How many times has this happened?" 
"Depends on who- ow!" Kyungsoo elbowed Chen and gave him a pissed expression, 
"One of you spit it out! If you don't I'm going to beat the out of them." 
"Okay! Calm down, no violence Kai, and Kyungsoo don't you dare elbow me again." Chen took a breath and cracked his neck,
"So how many times?" I asked again,
"Like I was saying. It depends on who you're speaking about. For Kyungsoo, he gets his head dunked, shoved around a few times, homework stolen or something about twice a week. Three if he's just uber lucky. For me, almost everyday." 
"Everyday they do this to you?!" 
"Sometimes it's homework, sometimes they just push us around.. But Kyungsoo is usually left out of it."
"They are dead." I opened the door and started walking, steam coming out of my ears. It made me angry they bullied Kyungsoo and also angry they bullied Chen. I was angry for both of them 
"Kai! Wait!" Kyungsoo ran after me and pulled on my arm, 
"No violence!" 
"Too bad." I yanked it away. 
"You said you wouldn't!"
"Unlike you, I am able to lie very very well." I continued to stomp down the hall until I saw the two idiots standing in the lunch room, laughing. Practically taunting me. 
"But Kai! That's not fair." 
"Life isn't fair." 
"Wh-"
"Walk into the lunch room."
"Huh?"
"Walk in and sit down at the lunch table. If they touch you or tease one of you or anything that would be considered picking on you, I will drop them. If they leave you BOTH be, I'll leave them be." Fair enough, right? 
"But they'll insult me no matter what, we are walking ourselves into it Kai." 
"Fine. 3 insults and I can punch them,  if they touch you, I drop kick them on their . Now go." 
 
Kyungsoo POV: 
Please don't see us. 
Please don't see us. 
Please don't see us. 
Pl-
"Awww, the baby is all wet! Did you cry?" I dropped my eyelids, feeling extremely irritated. 
One
"You really don't want to mess with us right now." 
"Woah! The babies have some backbone today."
Two
"Geez, you should really iron your clothes, wrinkled clothes are ugly."
Three
Don't touch us. Don't do it. Do not do it. Don't. 
He did it. 
Chen fell backwards onto his after the guy pushed him while I was poked a few times by the second guy. 
"Chen!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun sprang to their feet to help him up. 
I sat down at the lunch table and just closed my eyes. 
"Awww, poor baby!"
That was four.
I waited. 
"Ow! What the?! AH!" I heard punching, tussling and grunting.   
I waited. 
"Kyungsoo," I opened my eyes and turned around to see Kai standing without one scratch, smiling at me. 
"I'm glad they were stupid because that felt good." The cafeteria was dead silent, everyone staring at us, at Kai.
Silence. 
"And all you..." Kai raised his voice as he addressed the whole lunch room. 
"As for you, if you touch this guy right here, or his friend," he pointed to me, but Chen was gone.
"I will drop you like I just did to those two, but worse. Because this is your warning- I don't give second ones." Kai sat down like nothing happened. The lunch room was still silent. Everyone was stunned about the fight that just happened but even more stunned that the mysterious Kai had spoke. 
"Don't stare at me." They all stopped, all except for me. I was slightly happy he had come to my rescue but utterly embarrassed he had to learn I got bullied. Or course my situation wasn't as bad as Chen's. He was extremely smart so bigger guys always took his homework. Chen might have a loud bark but when it really came down to it, he was a weak twig like me. Kai was so protective, sometimes it was annoying.. But I knew that if he stopped protecting me, I would miss it, no matter how irritating he could get. 
"And you call me a tyrant?" 
"Shut up, Sehun. You're an ."
"Ooooooh~ good one." Kai rolled his eyes and suddenly took my hand. 
"Kai?" He took out the bracelet we had bought and gently put it back on my wrist, 
"I'm glad you're safe." 
"Thanks Kai." Kai smiled at me. It was a rare smile. He would give smile when something was funny or occasionally when he was happy. But that smile, that was one he gave only to me, a smiled that said 'I love you.' 
 
Chen POV: 
 
From: Xiumin 
Message: 
Are you okay? 
 
From: Xiumin 
Message: 
Where are you? 
 
From: Xiumin 
Message: 
Answer me, Chen! 
 
From: Xiumin 
Message: 
Fine, don't. Meet me after school then, you better be there. I want to know if you're okay. 
 
Like he gave a damn.
 
(A/N: Hello! I am so glad I am able to update again!! I'm sorry because this chapter was not the best because it's been so long that I've written and updated this story. 
Bare with me! >.<
Thank you all for subscribing and waiting for SO long. 
Please subscribe and comment~~ Thanks^^)