Keeping You

EXO's High School Love Affairs

Luhan POV: 
"Haha no! Stop!" 
"Aww it's just so cute!" 
"Stop it! Turn it off!"
"No, you're too cute!"
"YAH. OH SEHUN."
"No!" I tried to grab the phone from Sehun, tripping into him as I walked inside his home. We both stumbled inside laughing, bracing ourselves with the wall. 
"Hahaha!" Sehun had taken a picture of me when I was eating cake the other day, he had smashed some into my face and snapped a picture.  Now he won't stop teasing me! It's not that I actually mind, but it's just having fun. Sehun and I laughed our heads off for some reason, looking at my face in the picture. 
"hahahaha you were so surprised!" 
"I didn't think cake would be smashed into my face!" Sehun and I removed our shoes and started walking to the kitchen. 
"Want some water?" 
"I'm a-"
"Mom, dad, why are you home." I froze when I saw them. They were sitting at the table, eating, probably planning on how to kill me I suppose. Who is she though. Some girl was sitting at the table. 
"We came home so we could be home with you, but you were instead out with him." His mother glanced up at me, making me feel bad about myself again. 
'There is nothing wrong with you Luhan. It's her, not you.' I had to try and remind myself what Sehun had told me. 
"Oh, Tiffany is here- since her last visit was interrupted." 
It was his birthday. 
I wanted to see him. 
Whoop. 
Dee. 
ing. 
Doo. 
I remember her now. 
Evil woman. 
His father looked at me, 
"You're not welcome here. Don't think our son will always protect you because he can't. People like you have nothing and will get nothing." 
'It's him. Not you Luhan.' 
"Dad stop it!" 
"You damn well know it's true! He makes me sick." 
"He's perfectly healthy."
"I hate homos. And he looks like a woman! Not a man."
"Wh-"
"Let me ask you something," my hands were already sweaty enough. 
But what. 
"Are you fooling with our son?"
"Fooling?"
"Are you enticing him? Playing with him a little? Because he's very capable of having a girlfriend."
"Oh honey, he does. Tiffany." I looked at her, she smiled a sick smile. 
"Oh, right. He does. So I suggest going else where to find someone to mess around with." 
"Excuse ME sir. But I'm not messing with your son. I L..." 
"Ohhh don't tell me you love him. He's straight. He will never love you back. People like you don't deserve love. Especially from Sehun." 
I clenched my jaw. Sehun why aren't we leaving. Why won't you speak up for me? 
"Dad. I'm not having this conversation. Sehun went upstairs, his parents following. Leaving me with tiffany. 
"So you think you can get Sehun to love you huh. Dirty, disgusting thing." She stood up and came towards me. 
"Well he loves me. He told me. So just leave him alone." 
"You're obviously lying. Not just because no one could even like you, but also because he loves me. So back off."
"Back off? What a joke." 
"You're ugly. Ugly on the inside and it shows on the outside. Can't you leave him alone? He doesn't love you so stop right now, just quit." I heard Sehun and his parents coming down the stairs. 
"We'll see who wins." She gave me an evil smile. She picked up a bowl of gravy and right before throwing it on me, she screamed. 
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" The gravy landed in my neck and bare arms, it was burning hot gravy. I could feel the heat sizzling my skin. 
"Ah!" I cringed from the pain. His parents stopped in the kitchen entrance. I turned around, utterly embarrassed with no dignity left. 
'Its them. Not you Luhan.' 
Oh yeah? 
Then why am I treated like this? 
My eyes had tears flowing out, but I kept my sobs inside, kept my anger buried. I looked at Sehun, my heart just broke. I felt so lost. So broken inside. But what really hurt, is that Sehun didn't come and rescue me. 
He just stood there like an idiot. 
If I was Sehun, and he was me, I would be in my own place and live with my lover. I wouldn't put up with this. 
"What did you do to her?!" His mother came over to her, glaring at me. 
"Nothing."
"You liar!" Tiffany yelled at me again, throwing a bread roll at me. 
"What did you do to her?!" His mother repeated again. 
"Nothing!"
"Tell me right now! Or I will call the police!" 
"I didn't so a thing to her!"
"I don't believe that."
I'm gay. What would I do?! My blood boiled hotter than it's ever been before. I've had enough. I had hot gravy on me, As if getting my pride crushed every time I see them wasn't enough.
I just needed to let it out. 
"AH! NOTHING. I DIDN'T LAY A ING FINGER ON HER!" I picked up the gravy bowl, smashing it in the floor, 
"I AM GAY I WOULDN'T TOUCH A LIKE HER SO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! GOSH I LOVE SEHUN SO MUCH. but wonder how I can hate the ones that gave birth to him. It's a mystery." 
SLAP. 
I should have expected it. But I didn't. 
I looked at Sehun. 
"And you just stand there like an idiot. I've been made a fool enough for you, it's time you stood up for me and was on MY side for once. I'm done being on yours." I pushed him as i slipped my shoes on and slammed the door on the way out. I started jogging, then running, them sprinting. Where do I go now? I decided to go to kyungsoo's place, still in shock of what happened. 
Knock knock! 
"Kyungsoo, the door!" I heard yelling from inside the door. 
"Kai you get it I gotta pee!" 
"But-"
"Please!"
"Fine." 

"Oh!" Kai opened the door. 
"What happened to you?!" 
"I don't want to talk about it." 
"I can tell you're not okay, but are you okay?"
"I just.." I started thinking about Sehun and started making an ugly crying face. 
"I don't.. I mean.. Sehun. And.. Ahhhhhhh! No!!!!" I started whaling. 
"Kai who is I- LUHAN! Come inside!" I was pulled inside and taking upstairs. 
"Here, go ahead and shower and you can wear these.. Mind the , sorry." Kyungsoo patted my back and sent me off to be clean. I took a fast shower so I wouldn't be alone- thinking about Sehun. 
I towel dried my hair and put on Kyungsoo's clothes. I went down stairs to find them sitting on the porch. I went outside to join them, sitting on the floor in front. 
"So what happened?" 
"They were being homophobes again. And this girl, tiffany, says Sehun loves her and we'll see who wins and then she dumped gravy at me and accused me of nothing. Then she threw a piece of bread at me and then I smashed the gravy bowl and yelled then I got slapped and Sehun just stood there.. So I ran and here I am. Ta-da." I sighed. 
"Oh my gosh Luhan! That's terrible!!" 
"Ha. Isn't it?"
"And he just stood there?"
"Yep." 
"That son of a b-"
"Kyungsoo Hun calm down a little. Luhan, I've known Sehun forever.. I know he absolutely loves you, but you know how his parents are. Sehun doesn't have the money to live on his own so he has to obey his parents. If he could, he'd be with you every second but he can't.." 
"He could just live with me." 
"But Sehun.. He isn't like that. In this relationship... He's the dominant male. Like I am with Kyungsoo-"
"Excuse me?" They make me smile. 
"You bottom. And so he feels like he needs to provide for you-"
"Says the one who wouldn't buy me a snow cone." 
"Their bad for health, anyways. Kyungsoo please don't interrupt your boyfriend." Good lord.
"So he doesn't want to move in with you since he can't pay the rent.. But Luhan, you know just as well as I do that he loves you."
"Sometimes I don't know.." 

Sehun POV: 
After Luhan ran out, I basically told off my parents and left to find him. He's gone through enough and I know.. And he's right. 
It's time I be a man and face my parents. Before I left I told them we are dating. But all that matters is that I find Luhan. I ran down to the park and then to his house but he wasn't there. I decided to go to kyungsoo's house incase he stopped there. 
"Sometimes I don't know if he loves me the way i love him." I heard Luhan's voice and approached the porch. 

Luhan POV: 
"I mean, saying it is one thing but showing it is another. We don't hold hands in public, we don't kiss unless we're totally alone. It's like I'm an embarrassment. Then I feel like there's something wrong with me.. I don't know what to do now, maybe it's over maybe he wants it over? He just stood there though guy.. If that means he doesn't love me then I don't know what would.." I looked up at Kyungsoo and Kai to see them looking behind me. I turned around, my heart skipping a beat like always when I see Sehun. But I didn't want to see him right now.. 
Thats a lie. 
But I have enough pride. 
I stood up and walked inside the house. 
"Luhan wait!" I'm 18 now, I started loving him at age 10. 
"I have been, for 8 years." 
"Luhan!" Sehun ran inside. 
"You can't just barge into-"
"I want to be with you. I'll get a job. I'll work for it. I'll help pay rent. But right now Luhan, I am homeless, parentless and currently loveless. Now out of those three, being without you is more of a burden then living on the streets or having no one to depend on. I wanted to save up, so I could get an apartment for us. So I stayed home. But you can't wait anymore and I won't loose you. I informed my parents and left. So now, The only house I'll barge into is this one, to keep you. And yours, to love with you. I am going to live with you. No question." 
What can I say... He makes me crazy. He makes me insane. Was I supposed to stay mad? I looked out the door to see Kai and Kyungsoo eagerly nodding their heads. 
"Fine you can live with me. But you're not staying here tonight..." I started walking upstairs, feeling bad he didn't know where to go, 
"Call Baekhyun or Lay.. Text me who you're with." 
"Goodnight Luhan."
"Yeah yeah." Once I made it into kyungsoo's room, I jumped up and down and spun in circles. I squealed a little bit too. I was so happy now. 
When Kai and Kyungsoo entered the room, they stared at me for a second. Then Kyungsoo jump on me and started squealing too. 
"Ahhhh!!! That was awesome!!! You're together again!!! Hehehehe!!" 
"I. KNOW!! AHHH!! I've never seen him like that!"
"OMG and how he just said he'd live with you!"
"I know right!?! So manly.."
"I know!!! Man.. You get that and I get.." Kyungsoo looked at Kai and made a disguised face. 
"This.." 
"Hey. Do Kyungsoo." Kai leaned over Kyungsoo, putting his head close to his and poking his sides. 
"Don't you think you've become a little too comfortable around me? Saying whatever you please?" 
"Nope."
"Well. I'm going to go make ramen. And you can apologize to me later." Kai left and Kyungsoo started laughing. 
"What's so funny? He seemed mad.."
"Hahahaha, no way. He isn't mad. He's probably googling on his phone how to become more manly over his bowl of ramen anyways so.."
"YAH! DO KYUNGSOO!" Kai called from down stairs and Kyungsoo made an annoyed face then barked back,
"WHAT?!" 
"MAKE ME RAMEN."
"WHAT?!??"
"I AM THE MAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP."
"SO WHAT AM I?! A DUCK?" 
"..MAKE ME RAMEN."
"NO."
"FINE." 
A few moments passed. 
"So what about you and Kai-" 
"...DO YOU PUT THE NOODLES IN BEFORE OR AFTER THE WATER BOILS..." 
"Sorry one second, AFTER! What were you saying?"
"How are things with k-"
"....HOW MUCH WATER...."
"Oh my gosh, TWO CUPS. We're pretty good!" 
"That's good I'm gl-"
"..I MESSED UP..." 
"How do you mess up ramen? Excuse me one moment." Kyungsoo ran downstairs. I could hear him yelling at Kai. 
"You IDIOT! IT'S TWO CUPS. AND THIS ISN'T INSTANT CURRY! GET THE POWDER PACKAGE OUT OF THE WATER!" I chuckled to myself. They'll last. I know it. I laid on my back and sighed. 

Ding! 
From: Sehunie. 
Message:
I'm with Baekhyun. Goodnight Luhan. 

Sent: 
Goodnight.