Two

All That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I saw your brother yesterday. God, he was so hot.” Sooyoung muttered, the ice cream and groaned like crazy.  I threw the table napkin on her.  Yoona burst out laughing.  The three of us worked in SNCD Advertising.  Sooyoung was the oldest and had the strongest personality. She was dating a 39 year old lawyer. Yoona was same age as me. She was carefree and the friendliest too. But she left their luxurious home when her parents decided to betroth her from the son’s family friend.

“Seriously, I couldn’t wait to see your first love, Seo. According to some articles, he was really gorgeous. “ Sooyoung added.

“He’ll be here next week. That’s the reason my brother met me yesterday.” I sipped my soda, remembering my conversation with Jonghyun.

“What did he say?” Yoona asked curiously.

“He told me Yonghwa will be staying here for good. And… Yonghwa wants to meet me, for old time sake.”

“It sounds like FOR OLD TIME .” I glared at Sooyoung.

“We never had , eonni. We just made out—“

“And dumped you. What a dope.” Yoona butted in, rolling her eyes. She obviously didn’t like Yonghwa.

“Well, he said he will never date me because I’m his bestfriend’s sister.”

“And then you cried and cried and cried. Yes, you live a happily ever after by yourself.”

It was Yoona who glowered at Sooyoung this time. I shrugged but deep inside, the memory still brought that small pain. I was not titanium, after all.

**

I looked at my attire before knocking on his door. I was wearing a knee-length floral dress paired with white pumps. I was at Yonghwa’s pad, pizza and wine on my hand. There wasn’t any celebration. It was just he was out for a week when he went to London for a vacation. I missed him a lot. My feelings for Yonghwa never disappeared. After that night, I thought I could already confess but I lost my chance when my grandmother died. Then I realized, I needed to change my plan. Confessing Plan-DELETED. Seducing Plan-INSERTED. I grinned stupidly. Seohyun fighting!

“Seohyun?”

“Hi! I brought pizza and wine!” I smiled widely, showing the food in front of him. I didn’t wait for his reply and walked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter