One

All That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I first met him when I was fifteen. He was three years older than me. He was a transferee in the same all-boys school my big brother attended to. They both love music, basketball, and unfortunately, girls.  I oftentimes heard them talking about y chicks outside their school. I assumed right away that they banged them too.  My brother might be more handsome than him but he got that charm and magnetic pull, making the flock of women swooned over him. He was a math wizard too and his family was filthy rich. You can say he was an ideal.

My kind of perfect.

I don’t know if this was a curse or a blessing, but I liked him. I liked him a lot.

**

When I turned eighteen (thank God), my parents finally allowed me to go to disco houses and bars. My first time wasn’t a total freedom because Lee Jonghyun, my brother, was with me. But I was smiling all night, alright. His bestfriend, Jung Yonghwa was with us. When we entered the place, Jonghyun immediately saw his latest bang, Clara. I shook my head lightly and headed straight to the bar counter. I ordered beer.

“Take it easy, Seohyun.” I shrugged when I heard Yonghwa’s voice. Read between the lines. I was just acting cool. Deep inside, I was melting knowing he was just right behind me.

“Tonight is my night, Jung Yonghwa.”

“Right. But we don’t want to take back a drunken girl in her home.”

I snorted and placed the bottle of beer on the counter. I looked at him squarely. He sighed and sat beside me. I turned my head on the right. I saw girls looking at us. Scratch that. They were staring at him. They probably knew me and decided that I wasn’t a threat.

“Why don’t you go to those girls, Oppa? They are waiting for you.”

“Girls come to me.”

I snorted. “Arse.”

Yonghwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter