Eleventh

All That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, you left your job and went to Jeju with Yonghwa? Omo! Did you guys do it?” Sooyoung’s almost squeals made me want to cover my ears. Seriously, I expected her questions but how I wished she could lower her voice especially if some private matters were about to share.

Still, I nodded weakly. Damn, I shouldn’t be guilty about it. Sooyoung had been open about ditching my ity, almost matching me to every man she knew.

I huffed in annoyance when she suddenly shrieked. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at us. I bowed to apologize and quickly dragged her to my office.

“Yah!Yah! We can just talk in—“

“Eonni!” I glared at her really hard before she understood my message. She offered a peace sign before sitting on the couch beside my table.

”Mian. But really Seohyun~ah, how was it? Was he good? Was he big?” She inquired again.

I chuckled. “You know, you should really stop watching or you’ll end up comparing every man’s .”

“Micheoseo?! I’m not watching anything. I just get it from my experience. Now stop acting like you don’t want to share it because I know you had a good time there.”

“I did.” I whispered.

“What?” Sooyoung acted like she didn’t hear it.

“Okay, I did! And we finally did it. But I’m not going to tell you about size and what not. I’m not going to share my man’s information.”

To my surprise, Sooyoung laughed hard. “Well… well… what did you say again? My man? Awwwwwwww.”

“Shut up, eonni.”

Sooyoung stopped laughing and went to lean on my table. “I’m happy for you, Seohyun~ah. I’m even happier that you’re with the one you truly love.”

I looked at her with such warmth. This woman was crazy but she loved me like her real sister. I would never ever forget that.

“Thank you, eonni. I guess, prayer works.”

“And beauty.” She added.

“And iness.” We raised our hands for a high-five and both snickered.

**

Since I left my work for two days, I exerted twice the effort when I came back. Luckily, Park Shinhye’s management asked to reschedule the meeting since the actress was reportedly sick and even sent to the hospital. According to her manager, it was just over fatigue and she was already taking her rest. As a courtesy, I asked my secretary to send her flowers with card, wishing her well. Later on, Mina came back saying Shinhye appreciated it.

Added to my burden was Yoona. She called me saying she still couldn’t go to work. I tried to ask her about what was going on with her life but she managed to change the topic to me and Yonghwa. Fortunately, Sooyoung already shared to her half of my story. Yoona was so happy about the good news.

I also tried calling Jonghyun but my calls were always diverted to his voice mail. Speaking of, I needed to ask Yonghwa about it. He answered on the first ring.

“Hey, love.”

“Hi. “

“I’m missing you already.”

“Nado.”

“Nado, what?”

“Aish. Nado, bogoshiposeo.”

“Better. Are you busy? Can I see you right now?”

“You’ll co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter