Twelfth

All That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I walked toward my bedroom, not minding Yonghwa who came in with me. Actually, I felt nothing… or I was trying to. Knowing what Jonghyun and Yoona did, the people I regarded as my families, was beyond my grasp. I was the sister and the best friend, damn it. I wiped that stupid lone tear on my cheek and trudged inside the bathroom. I opened the shower and slumped on the floor, crying again. Minutes later, I felt the strong hands wrapped around my body, equally wet just like me. I grasped his shirt and sobbed pitifully on his chest one more time.

Just I was about to drown myself to oblivion, he gently pushed me off his body. Yonghwa tucked my hair and touched that small crest on my forehead.

“Let’s get dress before we catch colds, love.”

I nodded weakly. He carried and placed me gently on the bed. He walked to his closet and pulled a clean white shirt. Yonghwa went back to me and pull down the zipper at the back of my dress. Suddenly aware of his action, I stopped his hands. He smirked at me.

“Hyun, I’ve seen you . No need to be shy in front of me.”

I blushed profusely. “Oppa…”

“Alright, I’ll let you change alone. I need to get dress too so I can cook for us. You might be hungry already.”

“Hmm…”

Yonghwa bent down to kiss my forehead. “We are in this together, love.”

“Thank you.”

He touched my cheek before going out.

**

Seoul’s beautiful even at night but the scenery didn’t even ease the pain inside my heart. I could still remember the remorse written on Yoona’s face. I felt Yonghwa’s presence at my back.

“Tell me something I still don’t know, Oppa.” I muttered without taking my eyes off the view in front of me. I heard him sighing deeply. He stood beside me.

“As much as I wanted to tell you about everything, you deserve an explanation from them.” He then said.

“How did they meet?” I insisted.

“Hyun…”

“Just tell me.”

“Jonghyun went backpacking in Prague. That was where they first met.”

“I wanted to talk to them.”

Yonghwa grabbed my shoulder, placing his chin above my head. Then he nodded. “Okay. I will call Jonghyun.”

**

I felt Yonghwa grasping my hands and I threw him a grateful smile. I just felt so livid. We were inside his car outside the café, the place I decided to meet my brother and my best friend.

“I can come with you.”

I shook my head. I told him last night that I will meet them alone. He was right. I deserved to hear an explanation from them. And besides, it was an issue between family and friendship; between respect and trust. He sighed, realizing how serious I was with my decision.

Yonghwa cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

“Call me later so I can fetch you.”

“Okay. Thank you, oppa.”

“Listen to me, Hyun. Whatever you hear from them, always remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter