Three

All That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mom was a former professor in Yonsei University. She’s very smart and really charming to people. “ N continuously blabbered about his mother. I wanted to roll my eyes. Seriously, it was getting on my nerves. Sooyoung assured me I would enjoy this date but I was not. N, a member of a dance group and her college friend was talking non-stop about his greatest love toward his mommy for fifteen minutes already.

“So, what’s your hobby? “

Wow. Thank God he noticed my boredom.

“I actually read manga and watch anime during my free time.” I replied patiently.

“Oh, it’s a boring stuff.”

HOW.DARE.YOU. I wanted to grab the glass of water in my right and throw it on his face. , I didn’t sign up for a worst date.

**

“You didn’t tell me that he was a big proud mommy’s baby. He even said that reading manga and watching anime was boring.” I continuously rattled, walking towards the door of my apartment. I heard Sooyoung chuckling on the other line.

“Don’t you dare laugh! And I even thought you would give me a mouth-watering man. Damn, he was not even—“

“Alright! Alright! Stop giving a about this. I’ll give you a nice date next time.”

“No more, Choi Sooyoung. I rather die than spending another hour or more with those kind of guys.”

I adjusted my purse and keyed in my password.

“Don’t you know Dongwoo from BEAST? OMG! He’s hot and you know that! You can—“

“Christ, no more idols please!” I pulled the door to open it when a hand stopped me. I looked at the arms up to the face of that person. Brown eyes. Sharp nose. y lips. I stumbled a little and dropped my purse. He quickly held my elbow.

“Are you alright?” He asked carefully.

Sooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter