Five

All That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I couldn’t remember anything. My last memory was when I felt somebody carried me.  I never thought I would wake up in someone’s bedroom.  I remembered Yoona. So, she didn’t see me last night after I left her with Jonghyun?

“You got knocked out after drinking a lot last night so I brought you here. “ Yonghwa told me, reading my thoughts.  He stood after motioning me to eat what was on the tray. I took a bite and realized that I was hungry.  I knew he was staring at me bluntly. I didn’t meet his eyes and continued eating.

“Let’s talk about us, Seohyun~ah.”

Us.  It was like a word that brought hope and disappointment. It’s like a knife and a band-aid.  I dropped the fork. He seemed to read my action and took the tray, placing it on the table beside the bed.  I clasped my hands tightly on my lap. They were shaking and I wouldn’t want him to notice it. But Yonghwa knew me. After all these years, he still knew me.  So he took my hand and brought it into his face. My head flew instantly on him, shocked by his action. His eyes met mine.  

“Let’s start anew, Love.” He said, voice filled with agony and longing. I felt it. I nodded and he instantly pulled me in his arms. I curled my fists, trying so hard not to put my hands around his body. For the meantime, maybe we can start again as friends, but my heart wasn’t ready for a thing beyond that label.  I didn’t want to expect because if I did, it would shatter me completely.

**

 

Yonghwa insisted of dropping me off in my apartment. He e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter