Six

All That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I trudged toward Yoona’s cubicle. She seemed busy sorting some pictures so she didn’t notice my presence immediately. I forcibly placed a folder on her desk, causing her to leap slightly on her seat.

“Seohyun~ah!”

“Don’t you dare Seohyun me. Did you just ditch me in the party for my brother, Im Yoona?”

She blushed furiously. OMG. I hoped my hunch wasn’t correct.  Yoona was so dear to me and I knew Jonghyun’s escapade. God please, not my bestfriend.

“Did you sleep with him?” I asked frankly.

“I didn’t!” She said, shaking her head in denial. “I just thought you were getting too attached with Yonghwa and Jonghyun was accommodating.”

“Accomodating?! He’s a huge flirt!” I exclaimed.

“That’s not the case, Seohyun~ah. I need to tell you something—“

“What is it?” We both turned our heads to the right and saw Sooyoung watching us squarely.  Yoona looked at me mouthing, let’s talk later. I nodded.

“Yah~ Are you keeping secrets to me now?” She said, swaying her hips and sat on the couch near Yoona’s table.

“Ani.” Yoona denied. “Seohyun and I are just talking about these pictures the car company sent to us. She said she didn’t like Park Shinhye that much.”

“I didn’t say that.”

Yoona shot me a glare. I rolled my eyes. I sat beside Sooyoung and flipped the pages of magazine placed on the center table. “Well, she’s not that pretty.” I offered before biting my lower lip for lying. I wasn’t into celebrities. I just knew Jessica and Krystal Jung from a reality show. They were first cousins of Yonghwa. Seriously, I hadn’t met this Park Shinhye girl.

“So, she will be modelling for KIA?” Sooyoung asked.

“Ahuh.” Yoona replied briefly.

“Ewww. She’s a big in the industry. I’ve heard she’s a pro. Total performer.” There was disgust in Sooyoung’s voice.

“KIA must know that. You know someone who could drive their cars smoothly like how she could drive men to heaven. ” I retorted.

Sooyoung smirked. “I like your logic, Seohyun~ssi.”

“Please. I’m brilliant.”

Yoona and Sooyoung laughed. I stood. Speaking of, we had a new project. I needed to work my off again. I bid them goodbye and went back to my office. I noticed Sooyoung following me. She closed the door and I sat in front of my desk.

“Eonni, did you come here because of Wongeun?”

“Smart . But yes, baby.”

I dropped the pen and stared at her, leaning comfortably on my chair. “How did you meet him again?”

“Khyungho oppa and I went to this gala. We bumped into each other and he recognized me immediately. Then he asked about you. It seemed like he still haven’t forgotten about you, baby girl.” Sooyoung reported. She was obviously match-making again. But I didn’t want to keep the recent happenings of my life as a secret so I told her.

“Eonni, Yonghwa brought me to his house last night.”

I closed my eyes when Sooyoung screamed her big WHAT. She quickly strode on the way to my table.

“OH MY GOD. Did you get back with him?”

“What?! I didn’t. I was drunk and he was there so he carried me straight to his home.”

“He didn’t do anything, right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter