Eight

All That I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa came in like a raging wind. I didn’t know what happen next until I felt my body being slammed on the wall. His hand grabbed my waist and the other pulled my nape. The next minutes became blurred. What I knew was our mouths were on a battle. Nobody wanted to stop. I even grabbed a handful of his hair and sought his lips more. Our kiss turned ravenous. It was intoxicating. It was addicting. We obviously wanted each other. His mouth left mine, causing me to groan in protest. But Yonghwa had something in mind. He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. My body was slammed back on the wall. He looked at me intently.

“Tell me you didn’t kiss that man. Tell me, Love.” He sounded so desperate… and jealous.

I touched his eyes, his cheeks, his nose and his lips. “I didn’t. I didn’t allow him—“My words were cut when he kissed me deeply once again. He carried me towards the room; our mouths never lost its contact. My hands gripped his shoulders as he bit my lower lip, causing me to gasp in pain. He delved his tongue inside making me moan louder. It left a sweet tingling sensation in my whole body. My back touched the bed, his body covering mine. I moved my hands from his nape to his chest and shoulders. I needed to feel him, to know that it was reality and not just another pathetic dream. I was surprised when Yonghwa caught my waist and made me sat on his lap. He lifted my dress. I groaned in protest when he left my lips. It found my neck and trailed kisses on it. I felt his hand unclasping my bra. I unbuckled his belt and pants, pulling off his shirt. I hissed in sensation when he carefully thumbed one peak.

“Oppa…”

He made me lied on the bed once again. He looked at me intently. It was gentle and there was some kind of emotion reflected in it.

“Are you willing to accept me again in your life, Seohyun~ah?”

Then it came back to me. Our past. His unknown deal with my brother. That actress. I pushed him hard and got up. I wore the robe to cover myself and walked passed to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and drank a bottle of water. I felt him following me. I didn’t say any word. I couldn’t breathe. The pain came back, slowly creeping inside my heart. I covered my mouth to stifle the sob. Yonghwa must have noticed what was happening to me. He touched my shoulder.

“Love…”

“Don’t you dare call me that! Stop calling me like that! Just stop oppa… STOP!!.” I sat on the floor and cried pitifully. I knew I shouldn’t be acting like this but it was really too much. When would this pain ever stop?

Yonghwa knelt in front of me and pulled me in his arms. I tried pushing him but he was clinging tight on me. Then I heard him saying, “I like you, Lee Seohyun. And I’m willing to risk everything now. I’m done hiding this.”

It made me stared at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter