Chapter 2-We're back!

The Family Business

   Yura backed away a little from the two people.

''T-Taeyeon-unnie...Hyo-unnie. What are you guys doing here? How did you find me?!" Yura ask.

''Aren't you happy to see us? Its been...3 years almost.'' Hyoyeon says.

''You should've known better. Just because you changed you number doesn't mean we couldn't track your phone.'' Taeyeon says.

''Like seriously you should've known that. Afterall, we are hunters.''

''NO! You guys are hunters! I'm not!'' Yura told them. She was happy to see her sisters, but she was scared they were gonna put her back in her old life. That was the reason she left home, but then again there wasn't even a home she could go to. They left an area every week almost.

''Say what you want. You know what you are.'' Hyoyeon told her smirking.Yura clenched her fist.

''What do you want with me?'' Yura ask. Taeyeon sighs.

''Dad hasn't been home in a few days. We need your help finding him.'' Taeyeon says. Yura gasped.

''As long as it has nothing to do with hunting...'things' its fine with me.'' Yura says. As much a Yura did not get along with her dad she loved him very much. The last memory she had with him was they were arguing because she didn't wanna hunt anymore. Hyoyeon sighed annoyingly.

''Ah young, just come back. You can't run away from who you are all your life.'' Hyoyeon tells her. Yura shakes her head and raises her voice.

''No, no, no, no, NO! I'm not Ah young anymore! I am Yura, Kim Yura! I ran away for a reason! I'm done with that life!'' Yura told them. Hyoyeon was shocked at her outburst, but Taeyeon remained emotionless.

''No! I'm tired of that life! Saving people, hunting things, the freakin' family business!'' Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

''Arraso, we get it. Are you helping us look for appa or no?'' Taeyeon asked. Yura sighed and looked down.

''I guess...''

''Cool.'' With that being said Hyoyeon and Taeyeon left the dorm room. Yura quickly got some paper and a pen leaving a note for Hyeri saying she had to take care of some family business. She hurried and got dressed. She locked up the dorm room leaving with her sisters. Hopefully she wouldn't have to be dragged into her old life she was running away from. Hopefully...

 

 

 

 

okay so second chapter up!  Minahe for short chapter!Thnx for subscribing and upvoting! I will update soon! Please comment! Plllleeeaasssseee!!!! Anyways peace, luv ya, good bye!

~Moonlightangel77