Brothers

The Family Business

''Mianhe Hongbin-oppa. Your dead because of me. If I never stayed with you and all our friends this wouldn't happen.'' Yura says looking down at his grave sniffing.

''My...my crazy lifestyle is the reason why your dead. I guess this shows that I can...never run away from it...'' She bends down at puts the bundle of white roses on his grave. She stayed in that position brushing her hand over the gravestone, staring at it. She was just about to get up until a hand shot out of the dirt and pulled her hand.

''AHHHHHHHHHHH!'' Yura screams waking up from her dream.

''Yura-yah, whats wrong?'' Hyoyeon ask. They were both sharing a bed in their hotel room. Taeyeon shuffled a little in her sleep, but didn't wake up.

''I just...had a nightmare about Hongbin...mianhe unnie.'' Yura says sitting up, hanging her head low. Hyoyeon sat up and put her arms around Yura while sob silently in Hyoyeons neck. Hyoyeon gently rubs her head.

''Shh, its okay. We are with you now.''


        The sunlight hit Taeyeons eyes. She sat up and yawned. She looked over to her sisters bed and saw the two snuggled together, sound asleep. She got up took a shower, and freshened up. Her phone vibrated on her bed. She picked it up and saw she had a message from their dad. He told her to meet him at the Hongdae district at 8:00 am. Only 45 minutes?! She quickly ran to her sisters bed.

''Wake up girls! Wake up. We must meet father in 45 minutes.'' Taeyeon shouted tapping their backs and thighs.

''Wait what?'' Hyoyeon ask sitting up. Yura stretches and rubs her eyes.

''We have to meet dad in 45 minutes. Come on!'' Taeyeon says.

''Where?'' Yura mumbles.

''No more questions! Just come on!''


''Aish Taeyeon-unnie! Slow down!'' Hyoyeon nagged.

''Why? I'm not even going that fast.Besides its dad were talking about.''Taeyeon replies. Yura rolls her head against the window, tuning out her sisters bickering. Honestly she wasn't excited to see their dad at all. She hasn't seen him in the past 3 years almost. Was he gonna yell at her like he usually did? Did he even know she was coming? She wasn't in the mood to fight with her dad considering she was still depressed about Hongbins death. After about 10 minutes Taeyeon pulled up at a deserted parking lot for a park across the street. Not many kids were playing there. They all got out the car. Yura and Hyoyeon went to sit on the trunk Taeyeon leaned on the driverseats window.

''I'm not ready for this.'' Yura whispered to Hyoyeon.

''To face dad?'' Yura nods.

''I bet he'll be happy to see you. First time in nearly 3 years.''

''Highly doubt it.'' Then Hyoyeon and Taeyeon regonize as their dads car pulls up next to them. Getting out of the car is their dad and two other men they don't regonize. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon run up and hug their dad. After he finishes hugging them. Yura comes up to them. For a while they just stare at each other.

''Hello Ah Y-no wait. Its Yura now, isn't it?'' He says. She nods. He gives her hug. For a moment she keeps her arms at her side. Awkwardly she hugs him back. They pull away after a few moments and he clears his throat.

''Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yura this is Sunggyu and Myungsoo.'' Their dad says introducing the two men. the two young men bow.

''Anneyeonghaseo Taeyeon.'' Taeyeon says.

''Anneyeonghaseo, my name is Hyoyeon.'' Hyoyeon says bowing.

''Yura.'' Was the only thing Yura said.

''Anneyeonghaseo, my name is Sunggyu.'' The shorter on the two men says, bowing at 90 degree angle.

''The name is Myungsoo.'' the other says.

''Boys, meet you sisters and girls this is your brothers.''

 

 

CLLLLLIIFFFHHAAAANNNGGEEERRR! Sorry i couldn't continue chapter! Stomach is killing me! Anyways comment, subscribe, upvote, see you guys soon!