Lee Sunmi?

The Family Business

 

''One room, two bedrooms.'' Taeyeon requested their hotel room.

''Arasso, room 34. Thank you for coming.'' The woman told Taeyeon handing her the hotel room key. Yura and Hyoyeon followed thier older sister to their hotel room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpiGEoiC_GUq94K6BVACp

''So...who's sharing a bed together?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''You two of course! I get my own bed like old times!'' Taeyeon says throwing herself on the bed close to the door.

'Old times..' Yura thought. It was true. When they were younger their dad would rent hotel rooms and while he was on a case Taeyeon had her own bed and Hyoyeon and Yura would share a bed. They all set thier bags down and Hyoyeon gets her laptop.

''So from what I gathered that old abandoned house gets haunted every six years. Every six years theres 3 killings.'' Taeyeon says.

''By that ghost woman I saw?'' Yura ask. Taeyeon nods.

''Heres the woman who use to live in this house. She had three kids, a single mother.'' Hyoyeon says showing Taeyeon and Yura the computer screen.

''Thats her! Thats the woman I saw!'' Yura exclaimed.

''Makes sense. Get this, that woman's name was Lee Sunmi. She killed all three her children and set the house on fire along with her she burned in the flames.'' Hyoyeon says.

''Why?'' Hyoyeon shrugs.

''Remains a mystery on this very day. No one bothered repairing the house believeing it was haunted.''

''So, what it looks like is this Sunmi girl is a vengeful spirit.'' Taeyeon says.

''But how is that possible. In order to be a vengeful spirit some part of you has to be on earth. You did say her body was burned.'' Yura says.

''Yes so that means something small is here like a nail or some piece of hair.'' Taeyeon says.

''Um if we have to search for things as small as that I'm dropping this case! That would be impossible!'' Hyoyeon says.

''We need to visit the house again. Just to check out more stuff. In fact Hyoyeon stay here and do more research. Yura and I will go check the place out, arasso?'' Taeyeon orders.

''Arasso.'' Hyoyeonand Yura replies. Taeyeon and Yura left out the door, leaving Hyoyeon to do her research.

 

 

 

Back again. Sorry for slow updates. Lots of fanfics, but one aurthor. Its a hard life!  Upvote, subscribe, and comment! Luv you guys.