Our First Case

The Family Business

 ''Girls, we're here.'' Taeyeon said. Hyoyeon picked up her head from the passenger seats window and Yura sat up yawning. They arrived infront of a big white old victorian styled house that looked as if it will break any moment. All three of them got out the car.

''Where are we?'' Yura asked.

''Its been going around town that there is a young women in white walking around here. But every time comes to look for her she disppears.'' Taeyeon replies.

''So, this house is haunted by a ghost?'' Hyoyeon ask. Taeyeon nods.

''Wait, hold on a minute! I came with you guys so we can look for dad. Not to solve some case.'' Yura says. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon sigh.

''Look, I got a message from dad saying he knows we are looking for him, but he wants us to solve this case first.'' Taeyeon says.

''Why is dad hiding himself from us- or even told us what he was doing?'' Hyoyeon ask.

''I think I know why, but I'm not so sure.'' Yura and Hyoyeon exchange confused glances.

''So, lets get the guns out the trunk and... lets hunt!'' Taeyeon says clapping her hands smiling. Yura huffs. She was afraid she was gonna be rusty at using a gun.

''Hope I'm not too bad with this thing.'' Yura mumbles picking the salt shotgun up. Salt keeps ghost away and injures some demons.

''Hyo-unnie, can I stay with you?'' Im afraid I won't be able to use this..." Yura whispers to Hyoyeon. She laughs a little and nods.

''Arasso, I'll investigate inside the house. You two check out here, arasso?'' Taeyeon ask. They both nod. Taeyeon leaves inside the house with a hand gun and flashlight.

'' You still can use this right?'' Hyoyeon ask pointing to the shotgun.

''Neh, but I'm afraid i won't hold it right of something...'' Yura says.

''Theres no such thing. It will all come back once danger is here, trust me.'' Hyoyeon assures her rubbing her right shoulder. Hyoyeon and Yura circled around the house almost six times and still found nothing. Suddenly Yura heard something shuffle behind her. She turned around to see a young pale women with messy curly hair.

''U-u-unnie! There, right there!'' Yura stuttered tapping Hyoyeon and pointing at the young women. Hyoyeon turned around, but as soon as she did the women disappeared.

''Where?'' Hyoyeon ask.

''She disappeared...''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MInhae if chapter was too short. Takes awhile updating due to me having to update other stories. Upvote, subscribe, and comment plz. Love you!

 

Heaven To My Hell

Sunggyu, Taeyeon, and Baekhyun fic~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/779310/heaven-to-my-hell-infinite-sunggyu-supernatural-taeyeon-baekhyun-baekyeon-gyutae

Charmed

Mostly snsd fic w/ F(x), Shinee, TVXQ, and Henry fic~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/705482/charmed-haesica-infinite-lunew-snsd-supernatural-taeteuk-yongseo

Charmed- F(x) story

Mainly F(x), with Shinee, snsd, Tvxq, BoA, and Henry fic~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/774007/charmed-f-x-story-amber-fxband-krystal-luna-sulli-victoria-supernatual

Finding Mr Right

Hyoyeon, Hoya, and Junho fic~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/736192/finding-mr-right-drama-hoya-hyoyeon-junho-lunew-schoolife-kpopidols

Unspoken Fantasies

Luna, Onew, Shineeeffects story~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/762793/unspoken-fantasies-fxband-jongkey-lunew-minstal-shinee-shineeeffects-taelli

Agents Chicken Couple(On Hiatus)

Luna, Onew, Boa, Smtown, shineeeffects, supergeneration~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/691345/agents-chicken-couple-hiatus-jongkey-luna-lunew-minstal-onew-shineeeffects-taeli