This Can't Be Happening!

The Family Business

  Hyoyeon pulls up to the university and sighs.

''Well...I guess this is good bye.'' Hyoyeon says.

''Yea...''Yura says looking down.

''Contact us more. Almost every week at least.'' Taeyeon says from the back seat.

''I will I promise.'' Yura says. They all get out the car and hug each other. Without another word Hyoyeon and taeyeon got in the car and drove off. Yura then started walking to her dorm. She's definately gonna have alot of questions. She hesitated in front of the door. What was she stopping for? She just sighed. She unlocked the door and opened it. On the loveseat Leo was comforting a stressed out looking Sojin. Minah was comforting a crying Hyeri. N, Ravi, and Ken were on the couch looking depressed and Hyuk was trying to talk to a pacing Hongbin. When Yura entered they all stopped and sprinted toward her.

''Where have you been?!''

''You've got alot of explaing to do!''

''We've been so worried!'' Hongbin hugged and kissed her.

''I'm so glad your okay.'' he says pressing his forehead on hers.

''me too...'' she hears Hyeri's voice say. She let go of Hongbin and hugged Hyeri tightly.

''thought I remembered leaving a note.'' yura says.

''You did? We certainly didn't find one. Right guys?'' N says. They all nod.

'...maybe I didn't...' She thought.

''Mianhe guys, I had to go for family reasons.'' Yura says.

''Wow, the first time you've actually mentioned your family...'' Leo says.

''Yea..''

''Whats that scar on your forehead?'' Minah ask.

''..I'm..not sure.'' Yura replies.

''What were those family reasons?'' hyuk ask.

''Who cares, for yura returning we should go somewher all together!'' N suggest.

''Amusement park?'' Ravi says.


''Wow, never realized you had so much until its gone..'' hyoyeon says.

''Not like we can force her.'' Taeyeon says takinga sip of her soda.

''I know, but...we need her.''

''We've made it this far without her.''

''Your not getting the point! When were all together its like...I don't know, a good feeling. Its hard to explain.''

''Um sure...I guess.'' Hyoyeon shakes her head.

'Come back Ah Young.'


''Dorm is to ourselves!'' Yura says.

''What about Hyeri?'' Hongbin ask.

''Shes at yours and Hyuk's dorm with Hyuk so we are all alone.'' She puts her arms around his neck and kisses him, who glady responds outting his arms around her waist. She pulls back.

''Jagiyaa.'' he whines.

''Wait for me in the room. I've got to shower.'' Yura says winking. He smirks and heads to her room. After taking a forever long shower she took out y undergarments Sojin got her. She sighs. Never thought she would use this. After putting it on she puts her bathrobe on, hiding the suprise. She enters the room to see hongbin wasn't there. She just sits on the bed playing with her fingers. He'll come back from whatever he was doing. Suddenly a drop of red liquid dropped on yura's hands. Where did it come from the ceiling? She looked up and gasped. On the ceiling was Hongbin mouth wide, face expressionless, and the worst of all. His chest looked as if it was clawed open.

''AHHHHHHHHHHH''


  Hyoyeon and Taeyeon quickly pull up at yura's university. They got a frantic call from Yura about they need to get there right now. There were police were everywhere and so were students. Eight students in particular arguing with police men. 3 girls and 5 guys.

''What are you guys doing here?'' a voice ask behind them. they turn around to face Yura. Her face was redd a,d her eyes were red and swollen.

''Remember you called us?'' Hyoyeon says. yura shakes her head. Hyoyeon and taeyeon exchange confused faces, but brush it off. From the looks of everything they had worse problems.

''What happened?'' taeyeon ask.

''What happened to mom...happened to Hongbin!'' She breaks down and Hyoyeon runs to hug her.

''You mean...'' Yura nods. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon feels their eyes water.

''What is going on?!''

 

 

 

 

Well thats this chappie! I luv Hongbin but he died for a reason? Whats gonna happen to Vixxday?! Ecspecially Yura. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she leave a note before she left? What is it with Hongbin and their mother? Did they die the same way? Killed by the same person/thing? And who called hyoyeon and Taeyeon? Questions will be answered as the story goes on. I will update as son as i can! Upvote, subscribe of u haven't, and comment! See ya'll later!