Back On The Road

The Family Business

 ''So...you know about..that?'' Yura ask.

''What, the family business.'' Myungsoo says. Yura looks up at him, eyes wide open.

''You know?''

''Neh. The demons, witches, and other crazy stuff. He told us that because of something about our mother dying and we needed to know and-''

''Wait, your mother is dead?'' Myungsoo nods.

''It was so strange how she died. She was above the cieling with her stomach cut open. It was a terrible sight. Sunggyu-hyung called our father right away and he took us away from our house. Then he told us about the family business. That was when I was 10 and hyung was 14. While Sunggyu was hunting, I went to study in college when I was 19. I just recently dropped out due to an...accident.''

''What was that, accident?'' Yura ask.

''I...don't want to talk about it...'' He replies looking away.How were their stories so similar. What happened that made him drop out of college. What killed their mothers and Hongbin?

''After our dad trained us a little, we lived with our mothers. After Sunggyu turned 20 he went to hunt alone. We haven't seen or heard from our father until just last month. Thats when he told us about you guys.''

''Oh...it just so happens our stories are so...similar...'' Yura mumbles, but Myungsoo heard it.

''What do you mean?'' he ask.

''Well...our mother was killed the same way. I also went to college when I was 19 and my sisters continued hunting. Just recently I dropped out due to something like an accident.'' Yura says, eyes saddening.

''Hehe, I guess we'll get along more than we'll ever know.'' Myungsoo says.

''I guess.'' he then reached into his pocket.

''I got a text from dad. He says get your sister and meet us back at our hotel room. What he doesn't know is I already found you.''


     The ther three was trying to calm their father, who was pacing back and forth in Sunggyu and Myungsoo's hotel room.

''Dad, they're going to be fine.'' Sunggyu says.

''They might not be. You three don't understand those two are in grave danger.'' Their dad says.

''What do you mean?'' Taeyeon ask. Their dad shakes his head and sighs.

''That story is for another time. Just remember to pay very careful attention to those two.'' he says. Right when they were about to ask another question, there was another knock on the door.

''Its Myungsoo and Yura.'' They hear. Hyoyeon opens the door and they come inside. Their father hugs Myungsoo tightly then quickly goes to Yura.

''I thought something happened to you two.'' He says, sighing.

''Huh?'' Yura ask.

''What happened while we were gone?'' Myungsoo ask. Sunggyu cleared his throat.

''Well... we decided we're all going to join the road together.'' Sunggyu replies.

''Chinjja? All of us?'' yura ask.

''Neh. We've lost many of our loved ones. We don't know each other well, but since we are all we have we must stick together.'' Hyoyeon says.

''Well said, Hyohyunnie.'' Taeyeon says. Their dad sighs.

''I can't go with you five.'' he says.

''Why not?''

''I have other stuff to do. I'm sorry, but I can't go.''

''Are you kidding? Come on we are all going-'' Yura stopped when Myungsoo put his hand on her shoulder.

''...ugh...fine.'' she mumbles.

''Okay. You five stick together. Your all I have and each other has. And remember, your the strongest together.'' he says pulling them all into a group hug.

''I will try and contact you guys often. See you later.'' he say leaving out the hotel room. After he leaves there was an awakward silence.

''So...we are all in this together?'' Sunggyu ask. They nod.

''How old are you two, I was just wondering.'' Hyoyeon ask.

''I'm 25 and Myungsoo is 21, soon turning 22.'' Sunggyu replies.

''Chinjja?! Then I'm still the eldest and Yura is still the youngest!'' Taeyeon exclaims. Yura pouts. Looks like Taeyeon being the eldest, Hyoyeon the middle child, and her the youngest hasn't changed one bit.

''I'll start driving too if you want.'' Sunggyu says.

''How nice. This isn't so bad afterall. I don't really like to drive, but I don't due to my sisters being lazy.''

'''Yah!'' Hyoyeon and Yura says.

''And I get front seat!''

''Abusing her powers of being the eldest.'' myungsoo says shaking his head.

 

 

 

I have updated quick...to mine and your suprise. Anyways comment and upvote, see ya'll later!!!!!