Family Feud

The Family Business

'Brothers?!' The girls thought. They looked at their dad for any sigh of him joking, but by the looks he was down to earth serious. Their so called 'brothers' remained unfazed and emotionless when he said this. Probably already figured it out or he told them.

"What..." Hyoyeon began.

"Unbelievable." Taeyeon says shaking her head.

"You cheated on mother?!" Yura shouted, angrily.

"Look-"

"Don't 'look' me! I can't believe you! What you couldn't handle mothers death so you went with some other girl?!"

"Yura stop."

"No! You always taught us to be faithful to the ones you love! Your such a hypocrite!"

"Niether were you when you packed your things and left us for almost 2 years! How did you think I felt?!" Their dad yelled back. Yura was about to shout something back until Taeyeon interrupted their argument.

"Guys stop! this isn't getting us anywhere!" Taeyeon fusses. Yura sighs.

''I'm so freakin' done with this family! This is why I left! I'm out of here!'' She screams. She turns around and runs the opposite direction from the park and her total messed up family. Her heart was burning and her eyes were watering. This was all too much for her to handle. She ran so fast she couldn't tell or see where she was going. She runs so hard she steps on the ground too hard and falls down, crying. She looked up. Her vision was blury due to the tears, but she could see she was in a forest area. She curled up in a ball and sobbed silently. She heard sticks crunching behind her, but didn't bother turning around until someone called her name.

''Yura, was it?'' It was Myungsoo. She quickly looks away from him.

''W-what do you want?'' She croaks out.

''Well, strange to say, but I was slightly concerned about you.'' He replies.

''Why? You barely know me.''

''I know, but your father told us to leave you alone because you needed time to yourself.'' She rolls her eyes at the statement.

'Of course he wouldn't care!' she thought. He crouches down next to her.

''Listen, I know you might not like us because of the whole family affair thing, but we shoulld try and make it work. Sunggyu-hyung and I had basically the same reaction. Also remember your father-well...our father loves you very much. He just has a bad way in showing it, but trust me he does.'' He says. Yura was no longer crying and just had her puffy red eyes wide and mouth open. Though he didn't say much, it touched her heart to the deepest point. If him and his brother was willing to make this work, so should she and her sisters.

''Thank you, Myungsoo.'' She says looking him straight in the eyes.

''It was nothing. I won't force you to tag along.'' He says walking away. Sniffing  a little she stands up and follows him. She swore she saw a small smile plastered on his face.

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating and for short chapter! I will update as soon as I can! Anyways please comment and upvote, see ya'll later!