Yellow Eyes

The Family Business

''Another missing person in the Hongdae district.'' Myungsoo says rubbing his temples. He then continued typing on his laptop and the others sighed. Theye were all in the girls hotel room.

''Isn't that like the fifth one?!'' Hyoyeon ask. Sunggyu, Taeyeon, and Yura nod.

''Thats definately our thing. Lets go.'' Sunggyu says grabbing his jacket.

''Now? Its 9:00pm.'' Yura says.

''Just to investigate. Thats all that will be going on for today.''

''Me and you just go. Myungsoo, Yura, Hyoyeon stay here.'' Taeyeon says putting her jacket on. Before anything else was said, Taeyeon and Sunggyu left the hotel room.

''Aish, those two can't ever rest can they?'' Yura says, shaking her head.

''I think hyung is like that because he doesn't wanna seem lazy yet and trying to be the man in charge.'' myungsoo says, causing the two girls to snicker.

''He's trying, unlike somebody.'' Hyoyeon says.

''I'm not use to taking charge. Sunggyu-hyung was always like that.''


 ''Over there!'' Taeyeon says  pointing to a dark alley way. Her and Sunggyu sprint over there. They heard small sobs. Taking out a flashlight, Sunggyu flashes it one a young man. He was beside a trashcan, knee's to his face, and head down.

''Uh, sir are you okay?'' Taeyeon asks. The man looks up, face red and eyes puffy.

''The yellow eyes! I c-can't! He says he has plans for me!'' the man says, sobbing. Taeyeon and Sunggyu look at each other confused.

''What? Yellow eyes-''

''He's coming for me! He killed my father, I know it! H-h-he's after me!'' the man sobs.

''Arasso, uh...we can help you-''

''No you can't! He's far more powerful than you two are! Theres no chance.'' the man says cutting off Sunggyu. Sunggyu and Taeyeon look at each other, confused.

''Arasso, arasso. Please tell us your name.'' Taeyeon says.

''Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun.'' he says hiccuping.

''Come with us Jonghyun. I promise we can help you.'' Sunggyu says. Jonghyun saighs, but gets up. His whole body was shivering and he was looking down. Taeyeon put her arms on his back and led him to her car. Jonghyun went in the backseat, Taeyeon in the passengers, and Sunggyu in the drivers seat. While the trip back to the hotel Jongyun fell asleep.

''Yellow eyes? Coming after him?'' Sunggyu says.

''I know. A demon perhaps?'' Taeyeon ask.

''Maybe, theres black and white eyes demons. There could be yellow eyes.''

''I've never heard of yellow eyes...wait''

''What?'' Sunggyu ask.

''I-I'm not sure, but...I remember seeing yellow eyes the day...'' she paused.

''The day I found my mother hanging on the ceiling.'' Sunggyu froze.

''Your mother was hanging on the ceiling too?''

''Yeah, was yours?'' Sunggyu nods.

''She was in Myungsoo's room. Then I found her, I panicked and took Myungsoo out the house calling our dad. Then the house burnt down.''

''Really?! Thats what happend with us. Our mother was killed in Yura's nursery when she was only 9 months old. She was hanging above Yura's crib, stomach cut open and blood dripping on baby Yura. Our father evacuated us quickly when the house burnt down. Thats all I remember.'' Taeyeon says.

''Concidence our stories are so similar.''

''Wait, now that I think about it remember how dad said Myungsoo and Yura are in grave danger?'' Taeyeon ask.

''Yeah. Maybe...this is somehow connected with that.'' Sunggyu says.

''Thats what I was thinking. There's so much we don't know...''

''And a limited amount of time we need to find out.''

 

Myungsoo opened his eyes. It was pitch black, couldn't see a thing.

''Hyung? Noona's?...Yura? Where are you?'' He ask. he stood up and tried feeling around his area, but there was nothing.

''Hello Myungsoo. We finally meet after so many years.'' a demonic voice says. Suddenly a pair of yellow eyes appear infront of him.

''Who are you?! Where is my family?!'' Myungsoo shouts, voice shaking in fear.

''You are very special.''

''What are you talking about?! Where am I? Wheres my family?!''

''I have very big plans for you.''

''Stop! I don't even know what your talking about! I just want to know where my family is!'' 

''You, and your sister will be part of my army. So practice well. I must go now, we will meet again. Very soon, Myungsoo.'' and with that being said his world with to complete darkness again. The yellow eyes disappeared.

''Yah! let us in!'' a voice says. Myungsoo shoots up and looks around. His laptop was still on his lap. he looked over to his right. On the other bed, Hyoyeon and Yura were sound asleep. There was a loud knock on the door.

''Yah! Somebody open this door!'' the same voice says. It was Sunggyu. Setting his laptop to the side, he rushed to the door and opened it. Sunggyu and Taeyeon, followed by another unfamiliar young man.

''We've got lots to say.''

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for slow updates! Please comment, subscribe, upvote. I'll be updating as soon as possible! Thank you!