Hyoyeon Know Best

The Family Business

''Wait what?'' Yura asks. Myungsoo closes the door and drags Yura to the bed.

''What was it about this time?'' 

''You, Jonghyun, and I.''

 

 

    Taeyeon groaned banging her head on the steering wheel. Hyoyeon sighs.

''Hitting you head repeatly is not going to make traffic go any faster.'' she tells the older.

''I know.'' Taeyeon replies.

''Then why do it?''

''You know what, shut up. Hate it when you're right.'' 

''You must always hate me.''

''I'm going to shoot you so hard with salt you'll be ting margarita's.'' Hyoyeon scoffs.

''Isn't someone moody?'' Hyoyeon says, drinking some of her apple juice. Taeyeon groans again.

''Mianhae, just have been stressed out.'' Taeyeon apologizes.

''I understand. By the way, Tiffany wants us to attend her wedding next month.''

''Chinjja? To who?''

''Some thai dude. I believe his name is.... Nickhun? I don't know. Something like that.''

''How nice.'' an uncomfortable silence loomed in the car.

''Hey, one of the main things that I've been worried about is Yura and Myungsoo.'' Taeyeon says.

''Why? I think Yura is fine and Myungsoo? We barely know him.'' Hyoyeon says.

''I know, but they both have been acting strange.''

''Well Yura did just loose her boyfriend, and Sunggyu did say Myungsoo was always weird.'' Taeyeon glares at the younger. How can she be so skeptical after everything that has just happened?

''No...its just...remember what dad said about those two? Obviously something is up, and he's not telling us.'' Taeyeon says.

''I don't know, maybe.''

''Gosh, you're so calm about this.''

''Well someone has to keep their cool around here.''

''Your right.''

''As usual.''

''Shut up! This conversation is officially over!''

 

 

 

''Wait so...was it a dream, or vision?'' Yura asks. Myungsoo shrugs.

''I couldn't tell. It felt to real to be a dream, but I don't want to jump to conclusions.'' he replies.

''Maybe we should tell the others...''

''Ani! I don't know about you, but hyung will flip! And possibly do something reckless.'' Myungsoo says.

''Well, secrets only ruin relationships the longer you keep them. I learned that the hard way...'' Yura mumbles the last part.

''We will tell them. When the time is right.'' 

''Thats the thing. When will the time be right?'' Myungsoo just sighs shaking his head and shrugging.

''I don't know.''

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for slow updates. School has been killing me, but I'm currently on winter break! TURN UP! Sorry, but I will update as soon as I can. DO comment, subscribe, and upvote is by choice. See you all soon!

~moonlightangel