Lani Doll

The Family Business

           Taeyeon and Yura came back with some chinese food. Taeyeon handed Hyoyeon a bag and sat down on her bed. Yura sits down next to Hyoyeon.

''Anything yet?'' Yura ask. Hyoyeon shakes her head making Taeyeon and Yura sigh. While Hyoyeon continues to try and find more on the case and Yura and Taeyeon continue to eat.

''So..you gonna eat your food?'' Taeyeon ask reaching over to Hyoyeons food. She slapped her hand away.

''Anyways, Sunmi had three daughters. They all had these things called 'Lani Dolls'. With Lani Dolls for thir hair they actually used thier real hair.'' Hyoyeon says.

''So your saying this Lani Doll she has is keeping her down here on Earth?'' Yura ask. Hyoyeon nods.

''Great, but where are they?'' Taeyeon ask.

''Its buried with where Sunmi's other family members where buried.'' Hyoyeon replies.

''And that is...''

''At a/n(you guys can think of something)''

''Alrighty then. Lets go!'' Taeyeon says.

''First let me eat!'' Hyoyeon says. After waiting about five minutes Hyoyeon finished eating and they left.


    They all slammed their door simultaneously getting out the car. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon got a shot-gun, and Yura got a hand gun, and put a lighter in her pocket. In order to stop a vengeful spirit you must put salt and gasoline on the body and burn it, or just burn what ever is holding them down on earth.

''The family name was Moon, and her grandfathers name was Moon Minyoung. So look for him, you found our family.'' Hyoyeon says. They all split up and search the cemetary.

''Nothing still...'' Yura says. She takes out her phone nd looks down at it. Shes got countless missed calls and messages from Hyeri and the rest of her friends. She sighed. Didn't matter anyways. After this case she will leave since their father said not to look for him. While deep in her thoughts she tripped and fell on a gravestone. She looked up and read 'Moon Minyoung'.

''Taeyeon-unnie, Hyo-unnie! I've found him!'' She shouted.

 

 

Yep, updated like that! Upvote, comment, and subscribe. See you my lovely's!!!

~Moonlightangel77