Doll on Fire

The Family Business

  Hyoyeon and Taeyeon rushed over to their younger sister.

''Nice work!'' Hyoyeon exclaimed. Yura scratched the back of her head.

''Uh..yea...it was a piece of cake..'' Yura says. Hyoyeon brushed the dust off of a gravestone for Lee Sunmi, which was right next to her grandfathers tombstone.

''Alrighty I'm gonna go get two shovels from the trunk. Yura you hold the flashlight while Hyoyeon and I dig.'' Taeyeon says.

''I'm digging!?'' Hyoyeon ask.

''Oh goodness unnie. I'll dig.'' Yura says.

''Whateves, gotta go.'' Taeyeon leaves to get the shovels.

''Hyo-unnie I'm actually going to leave after this...'' Yura begins.

''Chinjja? So early?'' Hyoyeon ask patting her back.

''I know, but I came to serch for dad. he doesn't want us to lok for him so... my job would be done.'' Hyoyeon sighs.

''Arasso. I understand.'' Taeyeon then came back with the two shovels.

''Uh...did I miss something?'' Taeyeon ask looking back and forth at the two. They shake their heads. Taeyeon shrugs and throws Yura a shovel. While the two shovel to get the doll, Hyoyeon holds the flashlight and looks aroung making sure nothing will come. After about thirty minutes Taeyeon and Yura are through shoveling. The doll in a dirt filled casket.  Was meant to replace Sunmi due to her body being burned.

''Whew! Life would be so much easier if we had a brother!'' Taeyeon exclaims. Hyoyeon and Yura nod in agreement. Taeyeon took out her lighter, but before she could turn it on the someone or something appeared in front of her. None other that the ghostly Lee Sunmi. She picked up Taeyeon by and threw her away from the tombstone. Yura grabbed her hand gun and Hyoyeon shot the ghost with her shot gun. It kept it away for a moment. It pushed Hyoyeon back where Taeyeon was clutching her stomach. It turned to Yura. It tried to grab her, but she dodged it in time. Taeyeon shot the ghost causing it to vanish.

''She will only be gone for a moment, Taeyeon. the lighter!'' Hyoyeon says running towards the grave. Taeyeon threw her the lighter.  The ghost appeared behind Hyoyeon again, but Yura shot it with her silver bullets. She smiled a little proud of herself. She wasn't as bad after all. Hyoyeon burned the doll and the ghost appeared in front of Taeyeon. It stopped and clutched its throat. As the doll burned so did the ghost. yura and Hyoyeon ran to help Taeyeon up.

''Mission accomplished!'' Hyoyeon says. Taeyeon hung onto Yuras right and Hyoyeons left shoulder.

''We, make a pretty good team together. All of us.'' Taeyeon says. Hyoyeon nods and Yura just smiles.

'I Guess we do...' Yura thought.

 

 

 

yep done with this chapter. So FYI stuff will get serious in the next few chapters! Brace yourselves! Get your popcorn, candy, watever! Anyways subscribe upvote and do comment! See you guys later!