Special

The Family Business

''When did your father get killed?'' Taeyeon asks.

''Just a week ago, he burned at the top of my ceiling with his stomach cut open.'' Jonghyun replies sniffing. Hyoyeon glanced up at Myungsoo and Yura.Their eyes showed a suprised and sorrowful look. She knew Yura was like that because of both Hongbin and their mother, but she knew nothing about Myungsoo.

''He keeps telling me I'm...special...''

''What do you mean?'' Myungsoo asks. Jonghyun shrugs.

''I don't know..he says. Im special and that he has big plans for me and those like me...''

''He never mentioned those plans did he?'' Yura asks. The young lad shook his head.

''How old are you?'' Sunggyu asks. They all give him a confused look.

''Just answer the question.''

''21, turning 22 next month. Why?'' Jonghyun replies.

''Myungsoo, you'll be 22 next month right?''

''Uh yeah. Hyun-''

''And Yura how old are you?'' Sunggyu asks, ignoring his brother.

''I'm 21...turning 22 next month.'' Yura says. Sunggyu just nods.

''Anyways, when has the yellow eyes started visiting you?'' Taeyeon asks.

''About six months ago.'' jonghyun replies.

''I...'' Myungsoo froze. This was already so much going on, he shouldn't tell them yet.

''What?'' Hyoyeon asks.

''I'll...go get all of us something to eat. Theres a ramen shop not far from here.'' he says quickly.

''Sure go do that. I am hungry.'' Taeyeon says.

''I'll go with you.'' Yura says standing up.

''Arasso, be careful.'' Hyoyeon says.

''Be very aware of your surroundings. Look out for each other.'' Sunggyu says.

''Arasso.'' Myungsoo and Yura say at the same time.

     Myungsoo drove Taeyeon's car to the nearby ramen shop. She now considers it the family car since they all use that car, but at the end of the day it's still Taeyeons. Before Myungsoo could get out the car, Yura asked him.

''Wha did you really want to tell everyone?'' Myungsoo nervously laughs.

''What do you mean?'' he asks.

''You wanted to tell us something before, but you suggested for us to get something to eat.'' Myungsoo sighs. Should he tell her? They were family, but he wasn't ready for them to know yet.

''Don't tell nobody. Not Taeyeon-noona, Hyo-noona, Sunggyu-hyung, and ecspecially don't tell out dad.'' Myungsoo says. Yura nods.

''You know how that Jonghyun guys talks about yellow eyes visiting him in his dreams and telling him he's special, has plans for him and others like him?''

''Yeah.''

''I had a dream last night. It was yellow eyes telling me I'm special, he had plans for me, those like me, and...''

''Continue.''

''and my sister.'' For a moment Yura was lost for words.

''Which one? Hyo-unnie? Taeyeon-unnie? Me?'' she asks.

''I don't know. He didn't say. And-'' Myungsoo stopped and closed his eyes. He didn't want to cry, he already cried so much.

''And what?'' Yura asks.

''Remember how I said I'm hunting again due to an 'incident'?'' Yura nods.

''That incident was my girlfriend, Naeun dying. Killed the same way our mothers were.'' she heard his voice breaking as he spoke.

''But...the thing was...I dreamed of that night 6 months before it actually happened.'' Myungsoo says. He sniffed a little and looked up at Yura. His eyes were watery, but no tears fell down yet.

''If I knew the dreams were visons, I could've saved her. But I didn't. What does this even mean? Jonghyun and my story is so similar, and we're the same age. I don't understand any of this...'' Myungsoo says.

''You mean we. All of our stories are similar.'' Yura says.

''What do you mean?'' Myungsoo asks.

''My boyfriend back in college dies the same way a few days ago. And six months ago...'' Yura paused thinking about how to put this.

''Six months ago...my best friend and dormmate Hyeri trapped me and Hongbin in my closet and she moved my dresser in front of it-''

''She moved a dresser? By herself?!'' Myungsoo asks.

''Well no, our friend Hyuk helped her. They were getting back at us for...aish I can't remember. I was fustrated being stuck in there because i'm clausterphobic, and we heard something crash. Hongbin tried busting the door down, but first he tried opening the door and it opened. When we looked out there my dresser was...across the room.'' Yura finishes.

''How did it get there?!''

''We don't know, but I never forgot about the unsolved mystery.''

''Well, I know yellow eyes was talking about you. I'm pretty sure who ever he is, its a demon.'' Myungsoo says. They both sigh.

''Something is definately up.'' Yura says.

''And we only have so much time to figure out these unsolved mysteries.'' Myungsoo says.

 

 

 

 

 

Unsolved mystery? I like where I'm taking this! Anyways the update was fast, hip hip hooray! Comments, subscribing, and upvotes are very appreciated!I will update soon!

-Moonlightangel77