Chapter 1-Vixxday!

The Family Business

"Everybody! Group picture!" the six boys and four girls all gathered.

"On the count of 3 everybody shout Vixxday!" Leo told them.

"One, two, three-"

"Vixxday!" Everyone shouted. Leo took the more like 'group selca' on his phone.

"Send the pic to me hyung!" Hyuk told him.

"Me too oppa!" Hyeri told him.

"Calm your selves! I'm sending it to all of you!" He told them.

"Man, I wish this could never end." Minah says.

"Don't we all? But we have college, which is very important." Sojin says.

"Aish, you sound like my umma." Ken teased. Sojin playfully hits his arm.

''Who wants to play beach volleyball?!'' N ask.

''Im in!'' Hongbin says.

''I will too!'' Minah says running up next to N.

''I guess I will too.'' Ravi says getting up from his chair. Hongbin pecks his girlfriend on the cheek causing her to stop looking at the beach shore and look at him.

''Yura babe, you gonna play beach volleyball with us?'' He ask her putting his arms around her waist.

''Neh.'' was her only reply. She followed the others to the beach volleyball court.

'' Hongbin, Hyuk, and Yura will be 1 team. Minah, Ravi, and I on the other.'' N says.

''Arasso!'' they all said.

''Whoever looses has to cook everyone dinner.'' Hyeri says.

''Even you guys?!'' Minah ask pointing to Hyeri, Sojin, Leo, and Ken.

''You guys aren't even playing!'' Hyuk shouted.

''Who says we can't have dinner?'' Sojin says leaning on Leo's shoulder.

''Aish noona....'' Hyuk muttered.

''Enough with the chit-chat! Lets play!'' N shouted at them.

 

 

 

It was getting dark and they went back to their dorms. In the end Yura, Hongbin, and Hyuk won meaning Minah, N, and Ravi had to make everyone dinner next week. Hyeri and Yura fell on thier couch. They both shared a dorm together.

''That was so fun!'' hyeri exclaimed.

''Shh! People are probably sleeping!"' Yura scolded her. Hyeri giggled.

''Minhae unnie. Its just I never had much fun in a long time!''

''I know. Too bad we only have one more day to spend together without studying and homework.''

''And practicing dancing and singing.'' The band of friends all had dreams to become a star. The girls were gonna be in a girl group called 'Girls Day' and the boys 'Vixx'. Tommarow would be the last break day and then they start exams. Hyeri yawned.

''Well thats my cue. Time to hit the sack. Good night Yura-unnie.'' Hyeri says leaving to her bedroom.

''Goodnight Hyercules!'' Yura says using the nickname Sojin and Leo came up with due to the makenae's strong ability. She watched some t.v for a while. Soon she got tired so she quickly took a shower. Realising she hadn't drunk alot of water since her time at the beach she ent in the kitchen to get a glass of water Then she heard the front door open.

''Yah! Hyeri what are y-'' she stopped and dropped her glasscausing it to shatter all over the floor. Standing infront of her were two of the three people she did not want to face in a very long time.

''Hello Ah young.'' One of them greeted her.

''Miss us?'' the other ask. Yura was left speechless.

 

 

 

 

 

so this is the first chapter! I couldn't help, but to have the Vixxday feels in there! Sojin my bias in G.Day and Leo is my bias in vixx. Thd to be a couple! I ship them after watching that Vixxday 'Now' performance. Anyways comment please, subscribe and upvote if you want to. See ya'll later! Bye!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnGmkKxpTt6NyBhdeJwsX