Chapter 7

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

Tonight woohyun hyung totally ignored me , he seems really mad this time, maybe because im ruined his date plus we meet chorong nunna in unbelieveable situation and condition. Maybe im too much this time. I sip my coffee that still hot while looking outdoor , rainning heavily. What a gloomy night , i sighed. Then i saw a familiar figured , running in front of cafe almost soaked by rain while hugging her bag. Her hair was wet , i can see that she struggling with coldnesss  , she continuesly rubbing her arms. Her face was a gloomy as hell , maybe today she through a bad things.

I decided approach her .

“Naeun-ah?”

“Oh...myungsoo..” she is shivering.

“Lets go inside. Its warmer than being here.”

“i-m im fine.”

“See? You can sick if you stay like this.”

Then i handed my jacket and dragged her inside the cafe. I ordered a hot chocholate for her.

“Drink it.”

“im fine..” she looked down then sneezing.

“Naeun-ah...just drink it , i’ll drop you home tonight.”

She finally drink that hot chocholate. “its fine , i can go home by myself.”

“i still persistant.” I smiled at her. She said nothing. We just looked the rain from the window. We remained silent for a while. The rain started to stop .

“I-i should going home now , thank you for treat me.” *cough cough*

“I said that i’ll drop you home.” Then i dragged her to my car , and start the engine.

“You dont have to do this myungsoo-yaa.”

“Its okay. I just want to be a gentlemen .” i chuckles.

We also remained silent at the car until we arrived at her house.

“Thanks for  tonight.” She about to give me my jacket

“Just keep it tonight , i will take it someday.”

“Okay.”

“Im going.”

“Hmmm myungsoo!” i turned at her “hmmm?”

“About going to movies , i can make it this weekend.” She blushing. I dont know maybe she still cold because the rain or  blushing cause giving me an answer.

“Really? Then i’ll pick you up at 7pm Saturday night, is that okay?”

“Okay , good night myungsoo-ya” she smiled at me.

“Good night.” I smiled too

Tonight i drove home while smiling all the way , feeling excited like a little kid.

 

Naeun’s P.O.V

Tonight myungsoo dropped me at home  , he even treat me and lend me his jacket. If only everything was went smoothly , if only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter