Chapter 15

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Naeun-ah baby... wake up, naeun-ah.....” i shake her body with worried.

“You!!! You bastard, you make her like this.”

Then He and some his friends try to lifted naeun and move her to sofa, but what made me angry the most was when he tossing her head just like that on sofa.

“You Jerk! Stop hurting her! Dont you see that she already fainted!!!” I yelled at him

“Who knows, she could be pretending to fainted.”

“You bastard! thats your faults, naeun skipping her meal times a lot while preparing this .”

“Who told her to do that? Its not my fault either.” He yelled at me.

Then SLAAAAP , I slapped him hard on the cheeks. “Enough, stay away from her!!”

“I will.” He smirked at me.

Then his friends help me to bring naeun into my car, then we goes to my home, i cant just bring her home in that conditions. When she awake she just start crying by herself, so i leave her in my room alone until she feels better and ready for going home. I also drove her home with my mom. After that , i guess her father knows about it and he scolded her a lot, dont asked me caused i dont know why. Then she didnt going out ,not even meet me for a week, just stay at home. She always said that she feels not better when i tried to asking her out.

There is a time when she decided to jump on relationship when a senior in campuss confesses to her. He was a nice guy, but naeun was still afraid at that time to trust anyone. She always said to me that it feels weird to being lovey dovey with someone new and saying all those things like ‘ i miss you’ and bla bla. Their relationship didnt last long cause mostly naeun being awkward with him and ended up ignoring him most of time. Fortunately she met with a nice caring guy that understand with naeun conditions, so he breaking up for her sake, and they still remaining a good friends until now.

There is once a junior that always bother her and confesses to her for almost a year even when she told him the truth she never feels anything special about him but he was so persistant and naeun being so nice to him for giving him a chance with accepting him but ended up being ignored by naeun until she decided to break up with him.

-end of flashback-

“Naeun never jump into any realtionship after that. She believes if the times come she will meet the right guy without even trying to figured it out.”

“She also always blocking up guys who trying to be close with her and she never talks about guy anymore.” I sighed

“Maybe thats way she didnt telling you about myungsoo. She is just being careful with that.”

“I think her lovelife was quite terrible and interesting at the same time.”

“What the hell that you think quite interesting with my story about her?” i glared at him.

“I mean her actions towards myungsoo was clearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter