Chapter 20

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's P.O.V

I was busy packing some stuff for sleepover at chorong’s unni place tonight. Tonight was new years eve. And tomorrow we get another brand new day with new hopes and wishes. Its not my first time to sleepover at chorong unni place , but why im so nervous about it??? Ahh right naeun-ah, you forget the detailed part about this new years eve. You’re not just sleepover with chorong unni and eunji but there are also some othet guys, specifically its woohyun oppa and…I sighed. I rest my body in my bed still sighing and staring blankly.

“Aren’t you excited unni?” I don’t know why she suddenly popped out nowhere. I looking at her smilling.

“Of course unni excited. Its new years eve after all. Normally dad not gonna allowed me to sleepover on new years eve.”

“But im gonna lonely without you unni…” she hugs me tightly.

“Hey im not going anywhere that far away. You even knew chorong unni address.” I said while her hair.

“Aren’t you gonna play with jihoo?? Im sure mom and aunty will invited them to spent night together.”

“Yeaah unni don’t you know its not fun playing with boy sometimes. They don’t want to play what I likes.” I chuckles seeing her mumbling.

“Yaah that word comes from a little girl like you. How old our nara actually?” I making my face .

She just hugs me. “Lets make something for you to eat.”

“Unni why you always trying to feed me everytime. I may look alike a pig.” She whined at me

“You should eat a lot so you could grew taller like unni.”

“But jihoo always pinched my cheeks.” I chuckles.

Beep Beep….

 

Chorong unni

Naeun-ah im in front of your house.

 

“Chorong unni’s coming . I have to go now.”

“Unni….” “Hmmm??” “Toast….” I chuckles .

“Okay im gonna make it some for you.” She smile widely.

“What make you so long naeun-ah?” said chorong unni while standing besides her car. I turn around to see nara that still hiding behind the door.

Chorong unni suddenly come to Nara then give her a box and a bar of chocholate. “Nara-ya its present from chorong unni. I hope you’ll like it. Im sorry unni didn’t give you any present at your birthday.” She smile and thank her.

“Then unni will be going now.”  She didn’t say anything just waved at me.

“Hmm why suddenly im missed to play with her?”

“It because these day you’ve been thinking about myungsoo. So you forget about nara, hmm??”

“Aniyo unni, why would I do that.”

 

On the way

They keep chatting about that and that . After they picking up eunji at her house, the athmospehere was getting noisy. Eunji keep making those jokes that cracks thems into laughter. They enjoying the ride for a moment until naeun realizes they’re not heading to chorong house but an unknown house. The things is the athmosphere was familiar. I think the direction was right…hmmm ,chorong mumbling by herself.

“Unni do you really know where we’re going now ?” I ask her in worry. She just saying hmm and slightly nod to answer my question.

“We’re h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter