Chapter 22

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s P.O.V

Naeun and chorong was coming from the back door, somehow chorong feel uneasy cause woohyun didnt tell her who is coming except us. He just said sompe people you know, some people you familiar with and some people that totally strangers, and that would be his friend from outside college or maybe his dad planning some bussines things with throw some people from their business. Ans the last thing was totally lie cause this was his private party and his friends.

Craaaack…. A sound of door open the sign of someone coming. Chorong and naeun was arrived at the house when they saw a girl talking with woohyun.

“I thought this place was already crowded.” Said chorong

 “Oh chorong-ah , you’re back. This is suzy, bae suzy,she is my childhood friend.”

“Hello, im suzy, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, im naeun” “im chorong.”

“Is she gonna stay here?”

“No, I have somewhere else to stay, I just wanna meet myungsoo but I didn’t found him anywhere, so i gonna go back. I’ll join later tonight.may I excuse myself.”

“Oppa im going now.”   “Okay, see you later.”

After suzy was gone naeun was curios where is myungsoo right now, meanwhile chorong was curios why that girl looking for myungsoo. But you know how naeun was always keep it to herself so she didn’t asked anyone instead she is going to her room by herself.

Chorong who is tired hungry and thirsty making her way to kitchen with woohyun following her.

“Do you see myungsoo? He said he going to the beach. Sunggyu hyung was mad because he didn’t pick up his phone when he called."

“I don’t see anyone, neither myungsoo or sunggyu oppa.” She said and gulping a glass of water.

Chorong didn’t manage to eat anything cause she thinks there will be a lot of food when people was coming. So she just going back to her room.

“Hmm chorong-ah.”

“Ya? Is there anything that I can help?”

“Nothing. Maybe this place gonna be crowded in 2 hours.”

She then smilling. “I know, im gonna change my clothes.”

 

Meanwhile in the other side myungsoo was going alone to the beach. At first hi was so calm like a sea tonight, but suddenly he seems frustated. Why naeun was ignoring me? Is she shy? Of course she did. How can you think she is okay with what happen earlier. Wait, but we didn’t do anything, she just hugged me while she was sleep. He look at the sky that already dark, thinking, thinking, and thinking for a while. Standing like a statue. Im gonna do something…

Myungsoo didn’t know that woohyun was looking for him on the beach, when woohyun spot him standing like a statue. Like someone who didn’t have a soul from the back .

“YAAAA!! KIM MYUNGSOO COME BACK NOW!!.”

“Oh . you ruined my time.” then he ran up to woohyun before he yelled at him again.

“Yah myung, suzy was looking for you.”

“Oh really?”

“She just coming to our place, Just now”

“Oh”

 

This place now was already crowded with people inside and outside. Some of them was woohyun friends personally and some of them was people that already known. Music was playing all around the house. Althought chorong expect that this party was less of people, I guess she just have to enjoyed it.Chorong, naeun , and eunji was out from their room. There is so much people that they don’t know what to do now. Some of them was grilled meat some of them was prepare the fireworks, and some of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter