Chapter 6

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey my readers , Im back!! kekeke my final exams is over now. yooohoo here's an updated just like my promise , keep stay with me okay? chu~~ ♥♥♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naeun’s P.O.V

I didnt know that we could get along pretty quick. We really talking and laughing a lot today and i dont know why i just being more my self with him. But , im not sure... what kind of this feelings? We remaining silent for a while after i lost in my deep thoughts.

The wind blows through my skin. The weather was so nice.. soon i closed both of my eyes. I feel that someone staring at me but it didnt bother me so i still closed my eyes feeling the breeze. When i opened my eyes i see he turned away from me. I blushed again.

“Hey , i think we should go back now before everyone starting looking for us.”

“You are right. Chorong nunna probably looking for you.”

“Yeah..” i smiled by myself.

Then we walk together going to basecamp.

“Naeun-ah , are you tired? Lets grab something to eat. Besides im hungry too.” Chorong unni pouted.

“Im not tired unni ,unni probably more tired than me.” I hugged her.

“Eunji said that she waited for us in canteen.” She dragged me away.

“Hmm..unnie!” she turned away to look at me . “Thanks for  today..” i blushed

“You’re welcome Naeun-ah...” she just smiling.

I suprised with her reaction. Did she know something about me ? then i just following her going to canteen.

Few weeks has passed. Well nothing happend between us , i also didnt hoping that anyhing would happend so quickly. I may be gettin bored with that. Meeting him unexceptionly would be better like we really meant each other. I should stop overthinking about him. Its not like my life just to find someone that would fit me perfectly.

“Unnie.....im bored” she snuggles towards me.

“What do you want to do Nara-ya? But unnie have a lot of things to do” i pouted while her hair.

“Unnie just this time.., im so bored. Its not like that i can play with you everyday.”

Right. My college’s life seems getting busier lately. I think i should get some fresh air. I sighed.

“unnie......!” Nara keep pleading toward me.

“Okay okay . Lets go to the park.” “I want ice cream. The BIG one.” She said with a gestured.

I chuckled with her cuteness. “Go, go, go!!!” “Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!.” She began jumping excitedly.

At Park

After i bought her ice cream , she run and playing by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter