Chapter 14

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Spill it!” “HUH?”

“Whose that guy? Myungsoo?” my eyes grew bigger in shock.

“What did he have done to you?”

“N-no no unni. he didnt do anything to me.” I said stuttering.

“So that guy is myungsoo, I knew it.”

“How did you know unni?”

“Eunji been telling me that myungsoo always watching over you, look at you, glancing at you and whatever. I wonder why you didnt feel anything when there is someone that looking at you all the time.”

“Unni, i used to be not really care with people around me except you and eunji.”

“I can tell from his acted that he really like you naeun-ah.”

“He never said anything to me, all he said was he wanna meet me he miss me and ...”

“And.......” “He asking a date with me.”

Chorong unni begin glaring at me.

Chorong’s P.O.V

I was so unconcious when naeun told me that myungsoo starting asking her out without even i realized it. Did woohyun know about it? He must be knowing something. Then i try to contact woohyun to meet me at cafe near my house. I try not being so obvious, and now he thinking like i was asking a date with him.

“Woohyun-ah right here.....” I waved at him.

“Oh Chorong-ah? Why you suddenly asked me to meet you? Did you miss me?” he smirked at me.

“Tsk. You wish. Dont be daydreaming nam woohyun.”

“Im just teasing you, no offense.”

“Woohyun-ah can i asked you something?” i said with my puppy eyes.

“Why –why you being like that.” He stuttered.

“Woohyun-ah did you know that myungsoo having a crush to naeun?”

“What?”

“Dont try to acted suprised in front of me. I know you do.”

“I dont know, He never tell me directly, but it seems like that.” He looking confused with his answer and im just stared at him.

“I think they met somewhere before the festival, But really Chorong-ah i know nothing about them.”

“But he already asking her out, twice!”

“How the hell he can hide it from me. Thats way he always leaving me with no reason saying that he himself was busy with some stuff.”

“And that stuff was my baby girl.”

“Dont be so proctected over her.” I glared at him with his statement.

“You dont know anything what had she through these past three years.” I almost yelled at him.

“Dont be so mad Chorong-ah.” He seems scared with my action. I sighed.

“Can i trust him woohyun-ah?”

“Well i can guarantee that. You should hanging out with us to know more about him.”

“Are you seriously being like this?” I glared at him.

He chuckles, “Chorong-ah calm down, okay? I’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter