Chapter 23

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

New years was already over. Naeun and myungsoo has been dating almost a month. They’re doing just fine, but myungsoo starting become playfully. He jokes around a lot but acting cool in front of naeun’s friends. Naeun herself still shy if myungsoo suddenly become sweet in front of their friends, just like another couple. Of course its common for a couple it just that naeun never been in this state before, where their friends hangout together. It always just her and kai, or some of kai’s friends in the past.

Myungsoo woohyun and hoya was playing basketball in sport centre. They’ve been playing for a half hour.

“Yah, lets take a rest for a while.” 

Myungsoo gulped down a bottle of water and pouring some of it on his face and messed his hair, acting cooly. He checked his phone when nothing on it and just end up staring at it.

“Have you bought a present for naeun?” asked woohyun.

“Huh?”

“Stop looking that screen phone. You’ve got nothing after all.”

“Naeun didn’t texted  me since morning.”

“Maybe she’s busy. You’re not the only thing that she care about?”

“Then who else?” asked woohyun

“Her family, friends of course. You stupid.” Said Hoya.

“Hyung, wanna accompany me buying present for naeun?” ask myungsoo to woohyun.

“I cant. Chorong ask me to come over and I cant reject it.”

“Why? Did you two really dating?”

“Yah myungsoo, even woohyun have a girl now.”

“You should set him up with eunji.”

“Eunji? No way. You better talk to naeun about that. Im afraid of her. She’s really tough.”

 

Meanwhile in the other side….

“Ya Ya Ya how can you peel like that. Look !! the fruit meat was still in those skin.” Said eunji

“Ya! Im still learning. Its fortunate I didn’t cut my finger.”

“Ya! Just eat the rest you cut. Aiishhh.”

“How can I do well if you keep nagging at me.” I pouted.

“Just do it slowly.” Then naeun back into her serious mode when peeling a fruit.

Chorong walked in when saw both of them arguing.

“Of course, eunji doing well, Naeun-ah …way to go baby.” She chuckles.

“Unni~~~~”

“Naeun-ah, is it okay if you don’t text myungsoo?”

“Its okay unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter