Chapter 27

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cr : honeymallow devianart

 

Day by day has past just like that. My lovelife, my commonlife, my campuss life. There’s many situasion that I passed and make what make me now. Right now, I almost finish my study, and do final presentation after my professor accept my proposal final task, I had a crush again on a guy, and now I dating him. But I met suzy between myungsoo. Truthfully I just want to believe myungsoo with what happen between them in the past, eventhougt I slightly curios. Chorong unni and woohyun oppa? They met often but also fight often, I don’t understand their relationship at all. And eunji was with me almost all the time but never really tell me about her love life.

“Naeun-ah why you didn’t tell me that you working with suzy?”

“Why? Are you not gonna allowed me?”

“Maybe….not?” he raised his eyebrow. “She didn’t know about us?”

“Ehm..” I answered him while my eyes still watching a drama on TV.

“So that’s why….” He mumbled himself.

“Actually, I wanna ask you something.” “Hmmm?”

“Myungsooo…”  “No, Oppa…why I always see suzy going on lift everytime I came.”  I asked with a pouted yet disappointed expression.

“Did you two meet often?”

“You saw her?”

“So that’s really her. Myungsoo-ya are you meeting again with her? Are you gonna make it up your relationship with her in the past?”

Now myungsoo frowning with what naeun said. He disappointed that naeun didn’t believe him, yet it was his fault that let suzy came into his apartment everytime. He doesn’t know how to give the right answer for naeun to make her believed him.

“Naeun-ah im moving to seoul in two weeks.”

“Wait, what?”

“Im gonna leave for seoul. Im gonna work in seoul, there’s a company that accept my work proposal.”

“Why you telling me this now?”

“Are we gonna break up?” she asked in worries but he chuckles instead.

“No, im not gonna break up with you, and I’ll be come back on graduati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter