Chapter 2

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun’s P.OV

Ahh i forgot to tell you that i it still my early in third year  in college . That means there are so many freshmen and many club that trying to recruited them to join their club . Me ? well i didnt joined any of them.  Nobody knows my talent anyway so i just keep it hidden , i dont really like it when people start doing some reseacrh on me . As far i know i really enjoy my own world  .

I just wake up from my heavy sleep , i looked at my alarm clock it still 7am . What ??  I rushed myself to the bathroom and preparing to go to campus. I come down to search something to eat then i see Nara still eating with her meal.

“Ahh , Nara-yaaa unnie have to go to campus today , just keep staying at aunty house okay until i pick you up .” I said while eating an apple .

“Okay then.”  She looked down pouting. “Eung ? why making such a face ?” I asked her .

“Nothing unnie , just dont be late . i hate being alone.”  She said . “Okay , if anything happends i will tell aunty.then kiss.” I pointed at my cheek . Nara kiss me in the cheek .

”Good girl , gotta go know . Mom , im going .” i said while running out my house . I grab taxi and going to campus.

After arrived at campus. Why so crowded today? Ahh freshman . I walked in to the big building , an Economy buiding . I majoring in business. Dont asked me why  , its all up to my father .

“Naeun-ah  ,why you seems so lost? Did you have any classes today? And do you see Eunji? She said she arrived first but i didnt find her anywhere.” Said a girl.

“Calm down unnie , how can i give you an answer when you asks a lot of questions” I said while pouting.

“Im sorry baby, you seems so lost, i think i just get your sense back , So?” asked the Girl

“What? Oh , i have a class in 10minutes , i guees i see you later unnie?”  

“Okay, text me when you’re done , Im going to my club to help them. Meet me there .bye Naeun-ah..” “Bye , unnie..”

Thats my Bestfriend , Park Chorong. She is older than me , and she such a caring person. She is the one that always take care of me and Eunji. But when she get mad , dont try to annoy her. I chuckled while see unnie dissapearing from my sight.

“Naeun-ah, here!!” someone waving her hand at me. AHH Eunji .

“I thought you where lost or something cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter