Chapter 26

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s Kai right? That why you tell me to come here.”

“No, nothing.” I said while shaking my head but eunji still glaring at me.

“Really nothing.” I said while sipping my coffee.

“All right then, I trust you. Beside you already have myungsoo.”

“Hmm… myungsoo..” I countinue drink my coffee while tapping my fingers on table and mumbling myungsoo name.

“What?” eunji ask me. “No” I shaking my head, again.

I randomly took out my phone from my bag then scrolling message from him. What are you doing right now? Hmm should I text you? I thinking for a while while pouting. I try to text him, then erased it, text him again, then erased it. What am I doing right now? Seriously eunji just glared at me all this time.

“You sure you don’t have something wrong on your head? Do your head hit on something.”

“No jung eunji. whats wrong with you.”  That’s it, im planning visiting myungsoo without telling him. Im thinking like that when smilling. Now im sure jung eunji will think that I really becoming crazy.

 

Monday, 03.17 pm Myungsoo apartment.

 Suzy was walking into an apartment building where myungsoo live. She really did come visiting where he lives. She walk calmy while her hands was full with things she buy from groceries. When the lift wasn stopping on the 10th floor she took off and walking towards myungsoo door.

 A bell was ringing on myungsoo apartment. He wonders who come visiting him without telling him before. The most possibility was woohyun who always barging into his apartment. Thinking easily he open the door then revealed who was visiting him just now.

“Oppa annyeong, I brought food for you.” She said while showing the plastic bag then barging into his apartment.

myungsoo was shock for a while then he close the door before someone else see that. He cross his arms then the other hand start caressing his head.

“Suzy-yaa. You really coming here.” He said while pointing at her.

“I already told you,right. Im really coming here.”

“You are not gonna make a fuss about this right.”

“Of course not. Im not chasing over you again. I just wanna be closer with you again. But still I like you a lot. You were my first kiss.”

“Its an accident suzy-ya, you were jump at me suddenly but you also make me fall. And we just 12 years old at that time for a good shake.”

“But still its my first kiss.” She make a sad face. “Oppa did you really hate it that im become your first kiss. She said slighty angry. “You hate me right? You hate me because of that.”

“No. no suzy-ya im not hating on you. I hope we can still becoming a brother and sister, but that’s it.”

Yes suzy was like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter