Chapter 25

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in the middle of my thought, thinking what should I do after graduating. Im planning to move from my house. I live too long in this town and I just want to explore my world out there. Maybe living with chorong unnie?? I don’t know. My room was filled with scattered paper. Im just finishing my work for suzy-shii, im gonna meet her again next week with woohyun oppa of course, and myungsoo still doesn’t know a thing about this. I stretched my arm then collected the scattered paper lazily. Ahh I should done thise earlier. I threw my self to my bed then grabs my phone revealing a text message from myungsoo.

Naeun Baby what are you doing ? why you didn’t looking for me? Did you busy? 08.44pm

Naeun baby are you sleeping yet? 09.15pm

Naeun-ah why you not answer me ? L  09.25pm

Good night, sleep tight :*  09.33pm

Should I call him ? no i,ll meet him tomorrow then. Good night Myungsoo.

 

Monday morning at campuss . Time : 08.15

I came to campuss early morning to give my final task to my homeroom professor.  Im doing a research related to business to complete my final task. I’ve been working on it for 5months and I hope this is the last time im doing revision. I knocking the professor room,I’ll try to calm my breath before taking the handle.

“Oh miss Naeun-ssi, have a sit.” Im so nervous , my heart beating so fast.  No don’t be like this naeun-ah , breath.

“ You already finish it? That’s pretty fast.” He said while checking my paperbook.

“ I work really hard Sir. I should graduating soon.”

“Of course you should. I gonna check it later. I’m telling you soon the final result. You can go now.” He said with a smile.

“Thank you, sir.” Then im leaving this room. I hope it gonna work out.

 

I was walking near campuss park with my slung bag, I keep walking like that for 15 minutes, and I keep looking back, look like someone was stalking me. When I let my guard down , someone jump in front of me.

“Oppa!!” a woman voice “Ah, you scared me.”

“Ya what are you doin here? Who tell you to going here?”

“Why? You didnt like to see me? I already text you right. Oppa I miss you.” She said doing aegyo.

“Oppa,why you keep walking like that? Don’t you tired?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter