Chapter 24

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dont Forget to comment below ♥♥♥ go-ma-wo-yo ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

New years party

Suzy meet naeun accidentaly when she’s wandering around before the party started.

“Oh, Naeun-sshi? Am I right?” ask suzy with her sweet smile.

“yes. Oh you’re woohyun oppa friend right?”

“Yeah, but actually I came to this party to meet myungsoo oppa. Did you close with him?”

Maybe I shouldn’t tell anything. No No, we’re not even have a thing.she thought.

“Not really. I just know him through woohyun oppa.”

“Oh.. can you tell him that I’ve been looking for him. I really want to meet him. Its been 2 years since the last time I met him.” Ask suzy with eyes full of hope.

“O..Ok I’ll try to tell him if I meet him later.” Said naeun while smilling at her.

Why he always ignore me these past 2 years. Suzy mumbling by herself.

“Neh?” “Ah nothing.”

“Can I ask you something?” “Neh?”

“Why you insist to find myungsoo-shi?” don’t know where naeun being brave to ask that question.

“Ahh, Im his first love and his bestfriend along with woohyun oppa, but we never date. It just that he become an important person for me.” Said suzy with her flashing smile.

“Ahh sorry for rude to ask you about that.” She bow to her.

“Its okay naeun-shii if you woohyun oppa’s friend, maybe we could become one someday.” Naeun just smilling with that answer,

“Im heading first. The party almost started,excuse me.” Then naeun bow to her

Flahback end.

Naeun was still in myungsoo apartment. They talk and joking a lot that they didn’t realize that its getting dark outside there. Naeun tell him what she’s doing with the girls today, even detailed when eunji was nagging and scolding at her cause she’s doing poorly. That make myungsoo a lot until naeun irritated and endep up just pouting and looking away from him. Suddenly he jump closer to naeun make her sit at the edge.

“What are you doing?” naeun glared at him

“I told you before right?, stop pouting or I kiss you. Right now.”

naeun was shock, her eyes was big. Before she scold myungsoo, her lips already on his. Myungsoo was deepen their kiss, naeun just respond it and put her arm on his neck, hugging him. They kissed for a while until they hear a stomach grumbled so loudly that turn out it was hers. They stopped what were they doing.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were hungry?”

“That’s your fault, you didn’t ask me a dinner even if you know that its already dark.” Said naeun in her fighting mode. Myungsoo was sighing.

“Wanna eat out there?” myungsoo offered her.

“Can you just cook me something?” naeun ask with aegyo while snuggling at him, he giggles.

“Should I order a chicken and beer?” myungsoo smirking.

“Cool, with beer exception. I cant guarantee you with alcohol. Who knows you maybe doing something bad at me.”

“Why?????” “Don’t make me as im a bad boy.”

“You do.” She giggles. Then her stomach grumbled again.

“I should punish you later.” “Mehrong” .

They played a movie while waiting for the chicken that they ordered. Kikwang calls naeun and tell her that her parents was staying at her granny tonight to spend a new years cause they didn’t came earlier. So she assumed she will staying at her friends tonight or maybe myungsoo would keep her to stay in his apartment.

“Naeun-ah, my love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter