Chapter 3

The story of my LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun’s P.OV

I and Eunji begin walking towards Chorong unnie directions . Chorong unnied wave at us .

“Naeun-ah ,Eunji-yaa right here.....!!!” said Chorong.

We rushed to her. “Unnie , are you done yet ?lets grab something to eat . my stomach was grumbling like crazy.” said Eunji using her aegyo.

“Not yet , that Woohyun guy keep bickering at Myungsoo and didnt help at all. I also hungry . fiftheen minutes more then we could go to canteen.”

“Its okay unnie , i already ate an apple on my way to campus. Hmm is there anythings that we could help?” i asked.

“thats fine Naeun-ah ,just go sit there with Eunji i almost done with my job.” Said Chorong.

“we didnt know anyone besides you unnie . it would be awkward if we just sat there. I prefer standing here with smiling and help you conviced people to joined the club.”said Eunji.

“Me too unnie , let us accompany you until you finish.”

Then i and eunji grab some brochures and begin helping Chorong unnie. Many people starting walk toward us , telling that the would joined the club. I was so surprised that they actually joined the club without us conviced them much. May be this club was so interesting cause many people was so attracted to join this club.

I looked around , then i saw him . Yeah he is the one that i saw back in the park , again busy with his camera his hands. I saw him talking with the woohyun guy that unnie told me earlier. Ahh , I think he is part of this club. I bit my lips thinking . then our eyes meet  , he seems shocked so i just smiled at him , then i back to Chorong unnie. Then someone walking towards chorong unnie.

“Chorong-ah , here’s some snack for you girls. Thank you for helping our club. Thank you chorong althought i didnt given much help.”said Woohyun

“its okay , and dont say that. Although you didnt do much but you still helpful .thank you for the snacks. Lets go girl.”said Chorong. Wooaah unnie just being so nice to him .

“Wait chorong” “hmmm? “

“unnie im going there for a while.” I said “Okay.”

“Hmm , Did your friends joined our club?”asked Woohyun

“No, we didnt. Naeunie didnt joined any club , and i already joined the music club.So it just chorong unnie why?” answered eunji

“ahh , nothing it just .. when you guys are not busy can you helping us preparing a festival photography , you know mmm” why is he stuttering ? chorong’s thought

“I let you know if my girls willing to help our club okay?”

“ugh okay , thanks.”

I keep waitting for them while i was wondering arounds with my blank expression.  Then something catching my ears.

“Naeun-ah.............!!!” ahh eunji’s voice

“There you are , what are you doing ?” asked eunji

“Yah , you dont have to do that. Im still here , now people begin staring at me.” I said

“I do nothing , just looking around while waitting for you two. Unnie.. im hungry.” I said while pleading.

“Okat then lets go to the canteen and fill your grumpy stomach” giggled chorong.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

“Naeun-ah......................!!!” i heard someone ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter