Morning greetings

I Got You

Yoona is putting her simple short dress when a pair of arms made its way around her waist, and later kisses follow.

It was never easy to resist this woman, and never when her wife is starting to leaving mark on every part of hers.

“..we are going out..” Yoona said with her hitched breath while Sooyoung is trailing her lips on her wife’s neck “I can’t walk around with… bitten.. or---or marks..”

“I love to let people know that you are mine..”

Yoona’s lips curved into a smile, her eyes shut tight, fingers tangled on Sooyoung’s hair, wanting more, needing more.

“..hmm.. even if they don’t, I will.. te-tell—oh gosh!! Sooyoung!!” Yoona gasped when Sooyoung her neck with soft biting without warning.

“Yeah,” Sooyoung lifted her head, rested her chin on Yoona’s shoulder when she gave an innocent smile “what did you say again?”

Yoona tilted her head, eyes locked on her reflection in the mirror where she could easily spot a red mark on her neck.

Yoona raised her left brow “Really?”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung kept her innocent smile “do you want more?”

Yoona giggled as she turned around, arms slipping around Sooyoung’s neck, brushing the tip of her nose on Sooyoung’s “gladly.” She answered “but I have more than much under this dress already.”

“I can find spot where I haven’t mark yet.” Sooyoung shrugged “there are still a lot.”

“We can’t go to visit your parents if I am covered in red, blue, or purplish marks like we were doing nothing but making love, can we?”

“Our parents.” Sooyoung’s corrected before she offered a naughty smile “should we?”

Yoona giggled, closing the gap in between their lips, softly nibbling before the kiss turn into another brain melting encounter.

“I love you..” Yoona said breathlessly..

“I love you more, and more, and more, and--..”

Yoona smacked her lips again, and again, making sure she takes her time for every little bit to get the taste of her wife, laughing after “shut up, and just kiss me again..”

“Or more?”

Yoona giggled upon Sooyoung’s serious expression “in wardrobe?”

“Tiff and Jess are outside.”

“Exactly, and they can barge in anytime soon.”

“I lock the door.”

Again, Yoona giggled softly, taking Sooyoung’s lower lip in between her teeth before she is chewing gently.

Yoona is never good with holding back if it has anything with this tall naughty wife of hers.

And it doesn’t help that she is currently under fire either.

So much for a cold morning shower earlier.

And just as always, Yoona is always give in when she whispered “..oh, Sooyoung, please, make yourself at home..”

-----

 

Tiffany grunted by the sound of.. really, that comes from inside the wardrobe, forcibly buried her face on the sheet with the pillow on top of the back of her head.

Really, this early in the morning, and they are just this—urgh!!

Tiffany rolled her eyes in annoyance before it shut tight, turning slightly only to see the still undisturbed Jessica.

What a sleeping princess she is.

Tiffany bet that Jessica doesn’t even need the poisonous apple to sleep for the rest of her life.

Still in annoyance, Tiffany climbed down from the bed, taking her phone before she is making her way to the master room though the connecting door.

The entire level, the highest one in the hotel is owned Tiffany’s family. So once in a while, while they are visiting Seoul, they can stay without any problem in their own hotel simply like over packed.

Tiffany dropped her body on the bed, taking deep breath while checking her phone.

Two massages, one missed call.

Again, Tiffany rolled her eyes over the lunch invitation from ‘the jerk lawyer’.

“Dad?” she mumbled when she saw who called her last night.

Already fully awake, Tiffany decided to call her father back.

She doesn’t wait long before a manly voice answered.

“Hi, dad..”

Hi, sweetheart.. you are early..”

Tiffany growled silently, biting her tongue before she answered “yeah, tell me about that..” instead, she said “yeah, I slept early last night.”

Good, I don’t want you to be careless about your health.” The man said worriedly “take a good rest, Fany..”

Tiffany inwardly sighed. She might be already still in bed if only this two lovebird didn’t wake her up.

“Yes, dad. And, oh yeah—did you call last night? Did something happen?”

Oh, about that..” there is a moment of silent before the manly voice talked again “I got a call from manager Lee yesterday.”

“Manager Lee?” why did the hotel manager called her father?

“Yes, I told him to call me if anything happened, and yesterday, Manager Lee called me to inform me that someone sued the hotel over a bad service.” Her father explained.

“Bad service?” Tiffany’s brows furrowed, jumping sit on the bed “that wasn’t even possible. We have never had that kind of problem before. This hotel even got a certificate of the best service last year.”

Yes, but the royal family doesn’t seem to agree with that.”

“Royal family?”

Yes, a family from Thailand.

“Gezz..” Tiffany growled “seriously, what happened anyway?”

Nah, Manager Lee said that it was a small mistake an employee did on a rush hour, it was pretty packed up yesterday. The royal family just happened to take it seriously.”

“Yeah,” Tiffany nodded, agree with the image of the main lobby full of people in their tour from one of the biggest travel agency in Seoul. They have joined a business relationship over the three years already.

I have called a friend of mine, he is a lawyer.” Tiffany’s father said “and he agreed to help. Can you meet him sometime today?”

“Sure dad.”

Great, I will give him a call, and give you what time to meet and the address, okay?”

“Sure.” Tiffany said.

“Okay, you may continue your sleep.”

“Oh dad, you don’t want me to turn into Jessi, do you?”

Mr.Hwang laughed “oh right, that kid is there to? Give her my regards, and yes, of course Sooyoung too..

Tiffany giggled “sure, I will.”

I need to go now.”

“Okay dad, bye.. take care of your health please, and say hi to mom, tell her I will call her later.”

Sure sweetheart,” He said, offering a smile where Tiffany can picture far away “I will, see you..”

 

Tiffany sighed, dropping her back on the bed, arms covering her eyes.

This may be not some serious problem, isn’t it?

Checking the time on the clock, Tiffany gets up, ready to take her shower.

Tiffany opened the connecting door when she realized that the wardrobe is still occupied by this two lovebird that she rolled her eyes in annoyance, but just before she was about to walk back to the previous room, the two women came out from the wardrobe, all flushed and, really, really red.

Yoona blushed harder under Tiffany’s observant eyes, and still worsened when the latter spoke “aren’t you two going for shower again?”

“Nah, we are okay.” Sooyoung answered with an innocent smile.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, but her temple creased when her cousin is walking closer to her.

Sooyoung was about to give a hug, and a kiss on the temple when Tiffany made a disgusted look, taking a step closer, giving a frown on Sooyoung’s face “I am so not going to touch both of you until you both at least washing your hands!” she groaned, sparing a glance on Yoona.

Sooyoung giggled, salute playfully “yes, mam!”

Tiffany can only shook her head over the playful cousin of hers. It has been quite a long time since she saw the childish side of her cousin.

Maybe the marriage wasn’t that bad after all, not as bad as she thought.

Sooyoung is disappearing into the bathroom when Yoona was about to follow before she heard Tiffany spoke.

“You are not going to wear that to the shopping mall, aren’t you?”

Yoona turned around, greeted by the sight of a serious looking Tiffany.

“Hmm? I—I.. did my dress bother you?”

Tiffany’s lips parted, but nothing come out that she ended up sighing. Seriously, what has her cousin done to this woman?

“Not your dress, Yoona..” Tiffany spoke “the visible marks like you were just beaten, or…” she paused, trying to find a proper and polite word which is never feel this hard “…or devoured without rest..” she added with soft mumbling “it was all over your neck and shoulders..”

Yoona’s blush worsened that the color red spreading all over her face to her ears.

“I suggested a long sleeve or a turtle neck..” Tiffany shrugged, ignoring Yoona’s obvious embarrassment. Maybe it will help this poor woman less shy.

“Ye—yeah, su—sure..” Yoona stuttered, making her way back to the wardrobe without another glance back.

Tiffany sighed, glancing to the still sleeping peacefully blonde, chuckling afterward.

It was sure exciting to stay with this people.

Well, except the hard times from trying to wake the blonde up, or the noises come from this two lovebird early in the morning or late in the night.

But, yeah..

Maybe she can get used to this..

Tiffany smiled to herself.

Maybe..

And, Tiffany glanced on the clock. She should prepare herself before getting the urgent massage to meet the lawyer.

And again, glancing on the sleeping blonde, Tiffany heaved another sigh.

It was if she managed to wake this woman up..