Here Comes Troubles

I Got You

“We should do this often..”

It brought the petite girl’s eyes from her half finished black noodle to the blonde girl whose eyes darted on her, chin rested on her palm.

Taeyeon awkwardly cough, the smile has ruin her mind, yet again her heart.

“..do what?” Taeyeon managed to ask “sta-staring?”

Jessica giggled “having meals together.” She said “the staring is something I will do whether you like it or not.” she added only to worsen Taeyeon’s blushed.

Taeyeon is awkwardly avoiding the latter’s strong teasing gaze.

“..i—I don’t mind..”

Jessica giggled once more “..and, I don’t mean only lunch.”

“..well..” Taeyeon mumbled “I was planning to have breakfast with you.” she said, frowning “but you didn’t reply my text, or answering my call..”

This time, Jessica cleared , picking up her fork to continue her lunch with her cheeks flushed evidently.

“..there are things that I—I need to do..”

Taeyeon’s lips curved. Jessica was living with her for weeks, besides, back when she was living in the States with Sooyoung, she pretty much aware of her friends sleeping habits, and Jessica is one of them, considering how often the blonde sleep over.

“Yeah, something called beauty sleep?”

Jessica chuckled, meeting Taeyeon’s eyes.

But before the blonde could reply with a teasing question, Taeyeon spoke “but I don’t mind it..” she said swiftly “..i don’t mind waking you up every single day..”

“I don’t mind waking up to the sleeping you and give you a fine wake up call..”

And before they realized, the soft smile on Jessica’s face turn to a naughty smirk “like what?”

Taeyeon flushed red, but she leaned closer, answering the blonde’s challenge “I thought I already show you once when you were sleeping with me that time?” she said.

“Then, since I already know, don’t you think I do not need to--..”

“And I haven’t even start with the lighter one.” Taeyeon quickly cut, biting her tongue right after she realized what she slipped about.

Jessica’s teasing smiled hasn’t wiped up from her face as she inched closer “I would love to find out..” she mumbled.

Taeyeon swore that she can’t tear her eyes from the pair that Jessica owned. They don’t even care about their surrounding when their heartbeats are racing so loud that it is all they hear. And soon enough, their raging breaths are all that follows.

Really, just really, they are in the middle of a small restaurant, and a little companion doesn’t even bothered their already deeply needs, and their desire to rip each other clothes. Making outs may get a little not enough.

But, again, they sure know their place.

“..Tae-Taeyeon-sunbaenim?”

Taeyeon swiftly turned to the unfamiliar voice, and Jessica quickly turned to her half finished lunch. Their faces are both red and heated up, and awkward cough doesn’t seem enough to cover what is going on in between them.

However, the girl who called her just now doesn’t seem to be aware of the on going pressure in between the girls.

“..hmm?” Taeyeon’s brows furrowed, trying to pick a name for the face.

“Do you not remember me?” the girl asked hopefully.

Taeyeon is trying to think. There are two girls, one with the strong gaze sure is undoubtedly unknown to her, but the girl who called her is somehow vague.

Jessica lifted her eyes, glancing over Taeyeon before turning to the two other girls.

“Jieun?”

The hopeful expression turned into a wide smile almost immediately.

“Sunbaenim!! It’s really nice to meet you again!!”

Taeyeon smiled softly “yeah, nice to meet you too Jieun.”

“We should go out to catch up sometime!! For old time sake!”

Taeyeon only smiled upon the overly happy girl.

“I still meet some of our friends back from the choir group, I will give you a call if they hold another gathering! Will you come?!”

Taeyeon chuckled “sure..”

“Ca-can I have your number?” Jieun asked.

Taeyeon opened her bag, taking out her business card before she hands it to the standing girl.

“Thank you Sunbaenim!!!”

Taeyeon chuckled again “please call me Taeyeon,” she said “we are not in high school anymore.”

“Ye-yes..” the girl stuttered, bowing repeatedly before she excused herself to seat themselves for their lunch.

Taeyeon shook her head with a smile.

“Someone I need to be worry about?”

It took Taeyeon’s attention immediately. Giving a loving smile, Taeyeon brought her hand on Jessica’s “..I love you..” she said, squeezing gently “and the only thing you need to be worry about is that I may lost control over myself every time I am with you.”

Jessica smiled softly with the petite girl’s sweet words.

It may wash a little worry from her chest.

But of course, the blushes from the Jieun-girl’s cheeks that cannot disappear the moment she lays her eyes on her woman still leaving a throb on her chest that Jessica, herself, can not understand.

-----

 

Tiffany glanced on her watch. 12.21.

She arrived early. Well, 9 minutes before their appointment. But her dad already told her to be punctual. And the man has called her several times before to remind her not to waste the busy lawyer’s time by coming late.

Besides, her father has told her that the lawyer is pretty strict with time either.

Tiffany takes a sip from her Earl Gray tea before reading a magazine. Fashion’s megazine obviously.

It may only the second article that Tiffany is reading when she heard someone called her.

“Tiffany Hwang?”

Tiffany lifted her face to be greeted with a warm smile from a middle age man in nice suit.

“Mr.Kwon Jiyoung?” Tiffany stood up, bowing politely.

The man nodded, before they seated.

“You are as beautiful as your father describe.” He said, after ordering his coffee.

“Daddy tends to exaggerate.” Tiffany smile politely “I am glad to have you here, sir--..”

“Please, call me uncle.” He smiled “you are my bestfriend’s daughter, so you are a family.”

Tiffany nodded.

“And don’t be too formal.” He continued with the same smile.

“Yes, uncle.”

They had a small chat about Tiffany’s family before the lawyer said “so, I heard about the incident in your hotel.”

“Yes, we already apologized, but the family refused to take our offer, yet sue millions dollar over a bad service.” Tiffany explained “it is worse since the family is a well known family.”

“Yes, I heard they are a royal family from Thailand.”

“They brought couples of lawyers to our hotel and we started to worry that this could ruin our reputation.”

The old man sighed “such a bother.” He mumbled, earning a weak smile from Tiffany.

“First, Tiffany,” the man called “I need to apologize to tell you that I am not able to give you a hand.”

Tiffany’s expression turned to confusion, but stay with no words.

“I am in the middle of some big cases that I am not allowed to even take a good sleep these days.” He said “and I afraid that I can not handle this one properly.”

“That’s fine, Uncle.” Tiffany said. Her mind is already wondering, preparing her whining and complain to her father “I will--..”

“However,” the man cut, offering a small smile “your father asked me personally, and this case is my responsible now.” he added “that’s why, I will assign another lawyer to take the case.” He continued “someone I know, and someone I trust. Someone, I know as good as I am,” he shrugged, earning small smile from the brunette “and someone whom I know can solve this for you.”

“That is so kind of you.” Tiffany said “honestly, it is okay to let me find another lawyer myself, uncle. But I am really grateful that you can take some time to meet me and even find another lawyer even thought that you’re surely so busy.”

“Don’t worry.” He smiled “I will check the development on your case myself regularly. And I already told her to report it herself to me.”

“Thank you, uncle Ji.”

“That kid should be here soon.” He said “she has something to attend to earlier.”

Tiffany nodded.

“If you need any help, do not afraid to give me a call.” He spoke “I will do my best.”

“Thank you, you have done too much already, Uncle Ji.”

“That’s fine, Tiffany, and—oh, there she is..” he smiled, pointing with his chin to the figure behind Tiffany.

Tiffany turned.

The smile instantly disappeared the moment the familiar face come into her sight.

Well, well.. guess, fate does know how to play it role then..

“Tiffany, this is my daughter, Kwon Yuri..”