Trust me enough

I Got You

“..so..” the taller one from the two leaned to front with her arms folded on the table.

The waiter just left with their order, leaving the two in a pretty much awkward silent, but don’t call her Kwon Yuri is she can’t set it straight.

“..I hope you like italian..” the dark skinned brunette said “this is one of the best Italian restaurant in Seoul..” she added, never forgetting that smile on her face, not when she is trying to impress someone.

“..hmm…” and that’s all at how the other woman responded, clearly uninterested by her lunch company by letting her eyes observing the restaurant than keeping it to the one who talk.

“..so, you’re not that picky on food? Or I could bring you to another one?” Yuri tried, sensing the woman’s uninterested.

Tiffany, the red haired brunette turned “or we could finish this faster and bring me back to the hotel?”

Yuri is definitely speechless there as she gave an unbelievable chuckle “you’re the second person who ever rejected me..” she said, honestly “that open..”

“I don’t even want to know who’s the first..”

“It’s your cousin..” Yuri shrugged, maybe finally able to pull that slight interest by the lunch company as the latter leaned to the table with her elbow rested on the table, and her chin on her palm, the other arm crossed by the other.

Tiffany’s left brow raised as she spoke “Sooyoung? You’re hitting on my cousin?”

“Well..” there, another shrug when Yuri said “what’s not to fall for her there..”

“..yes, but she is not someone to share..” Tiffany said, obviously pissed and annoyed.

And of course Yuri has that gift to go with people emotion, the very same reason why she could swoon all that girls over her. She was born a Casanova.

A smirk appeared on Yuri’s face as she said “there should be a little more than just a sister love by how you react just now..”

“I was with Sooyoung more than anybody was.. I know her more than anybody does.. and Sooyoung is someone who is precious to me more than anyone else…”

“So, it’s love, like love, love?”

“..define love..” Tiffany spoke, more like challenge.

“Well.. I am not that good with the word..”

“There is something that you could never understand between me and Sooyoung..” Tiffany spoke “she is my cousin, and I love when she is around..” she said “Sooyoung is my family, and she will always be..” she added “and I don’t like sharing her to anybody.. anyone..”

“Things change..” Yuri replied “you might know that..” she added, obviously referred to the tall brunette’s marriage status.

Tiffany went silent before she replied “I don’t hate change..” she said “but you need to know, that there is thing that I would like to stay as how it was..” she added “things like Sooyoung is belong to me and nobody else..”

“Well..” Yuri chuckled “I got your point.” She said, definitely enjoying her small talk with her new friend, pretty much entertained “but I guess someone might not as considerate as me..” she spoke, pretty much getting the different between what this woman has for her cousin, and what’s someone out there has for the tall brunette.

It is just somehow cute for Yuri to see someone who is so fond of her cousin and getting all jealous when she feels threatened.

“..are you afraid if Sooyoung will care for you less?”

“She won’t..” Tiffany swiftly replied “Sooyoung never break her promise..”

Yuri’s brows furrowed as Tiffany continued “she said, there will be always someone to look after me..” she added “and if my parents are too busy for that, she will..”

Yuri nodded with a soft smile “I see..” she said “you might need to settle things with someone with that similar thought of yours..”

“I will..”

But there, Yuri’s smile grows into a teasing one as she spoke “..or you could just find someone to do the honor?”

“But the problem is..” Tiffany leaned closer, both arms folded on the table, pretty much in defensive when she said “nobody is worth enough and capable as Sooyoung to do so..”

Yuri’s lips curved a smile, that so confident one she could always win anyone’s heart, which is why she gave it a shot on this brunette when she whispered “..then.. try me..”

-----

 

It might be maybe just a café in the street walk, but it was so crowded that people need to line up just to have a seat.

But it was always good when you have someone to connect and going though lines to get a seat.

Taeyeon might be one of them.

But even if she could get the best seat in the café, one near the window, there was no evidence that she is enjoying herself. Well, maybe a little, and a hell lot of nervousness, especially when she is not alone.

And despite from the crowd, the café is actually a good place to talk. There was distance in between one seat with another, some with two, three, or five.

Calm, quiet, and peaceful. The exact place they’re looking for a talk.

“..do I make you that nervous?” Jessica asked, wearing a soft teasing smile after a sip with her coffee “should I just leave?”

“No—no!!” Taeyeon cleared , that comes louder than she intended to “ju-just a little bit cold..”

What an excuse..

Jessica giggled “..then.. do I need to move to your side?” a hint of teasing clear in that tone.

Taeyeon’s face reddened, speechless. And of course she is dying to answer that with a yes, definitely. If only Taeyeon forget that they’re in a break, Taeyeon will kiss this woman she loves, hard and long.

But the fact that Jessica is starting the conversation as nothing happened between them, making her even more anxious.

“..you act like we haven’t seen each other in years..” Jessica spoke “when it’s just what—like days since the last time I saw you?”

Taeyeon gulped, much to Jessica’s side, she enjoys this side of the petite woman, so much that she could just forget what happened in between them and starts all over again.

But a little teasing won’t hurt.

“You haven’t called me..” Jessica spoke “nor texted me..”

Taeyeon frowned, trying hard to avoid the blonde’s teasing smile “..I—I thought that—that.. you’re still angry with me..” she mumbled softly.

“I am..” Jessica replied, not with any evidence that she is mad anyway “..but more because you take no courage to set it straight with me..”

“..bu-but--..”

“Which is my fault..” Jessica cut “because I was the one who put us into this..” she smiled so, so beautifully that it was getting hard for Taeyeon to stay on her seat.

“..but..” Jessica leaned closer, and so close, that the only thing which block her way to close the distance between them is that because her chest hit the table.

“..I miss you..” Jessica smiled, enough to get the petite woman wordless, and stunned as all she could do is staring at Jessica.

Jessica giggled, her cheeks reddened “..i am being terribly shy with your stare..” she said, honestly.

Taeyeon quickly turned her face, all boiled and red, so, so red, coughing awkwardly after.

It was a good sight.

And a good time.

They’re seriously so cute.

So cute that whoever has a sight of them will undoubtedly thought if they’re that high school’s couple that being all shy and flustered in their first date.

“..I want us to work..” Jessica spoke softly, earning Taeyeon’s eyes back to her “so, so much that I will do anything..” she whispered “anything to keep you by my side..” with a smile, Jessica asked “..what’s about you? we can’t work something if only me--..”

“I—I do!! I--.. I me-mean-..” Taeyeon stammered “..i love you, Sica..” Taeyeon said, her head bended slightly “I love you so much, that I don’t have anything else in my mind right now..”

Jessica gave a soft smile as she reached out her hand on the table.

Taeyeon glanced on Jessica’s hand before back to that sweet smile before she lifted her fidgeting hand on her lap to Jessica’s.

And the blonde never failed to calm her, and make her feel save and warm.

“Your hand is cold..” Jessica smiled “you should have asked me to hold you earlier..”

And really, since when that this blonde could get hell sweet. And just by that simple holding hand, that sweet words, Taeyeon finds herself all over the blonde again, not that she stop loving, but more like she could  list another reason in why she is head over heels with this lady.

“..now that we know where we want this heading to..” Jessica spoke, more because Taeyeon hardly find anything to say, as she said before, she really has nothing but Jessica in her head “should we talk about it?”

Taeyeon nodded softly “..Sica..” she called “I want you..” she braved herself “I really, really do..”

Jessica chuckled softly “you have no idea how much I want you too, Tae..”

Nothing could be as sweet that listen to that words slipped from this blonde’s lips, at least it was how it is for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon’s eyes gleamed in happiness when she asked hopefully“..so—so.. can—can we get to-together again?”

Jessica went silent before she spoke “but we can’t lie to ourselves that we had some issue to deal with..”

Taeyeon bit her lips, nervous, and still feeling guilty by the thought of their break up as her fault, her responsible.

“..and I know that.. whatever happened in between us is both of our fault..” Jessica added. She could sense what’s going on that mind of the other woman.

“..and we could go nowhere until we work on this, aren’t we?” Jessica asked softly.

Taeyeon frowned, the idea of it swiftly changed her mood.

She just hated the sounds of it, and she would never ever letting things between them apart.

Jessica’s thumb is brushing gently on the back of Taeyeon’s hand as she voiced softly “..so, this is our option..” she said “..we could just leave things like this and stay as friends..” she paused, studying Taeyeon’s expression which turn darker “..or we could try to fix this and work on it together before going somewhere..”

Taeyeon drowned in silent, not because it was hard to choose between that two, but because it was hard not to know if Jessica would choose one that she wants. She was about to ask when the blonde spoke softly.

“..and I would be so glad if you choose the later..” it was Jessica’s smile that always give Taeyeon’s comfort “so Tae, I can give you some time to think--..”

“I don’t need time..” Taeyeon cut “I love you, Sica.. and I always do..” she said “and I will do anything.. anything to keep you by my side..”

Jessica is having a sweet smile on her face, and so does Taeyeon’s even after the petite woman said sweetly “..Sica.. I want us..”

 

 

 

a/n: by the way.. just asking.. would you like a mature Soona’s story? :D