Trust and faith

I Got You

“Oh, finally!!” Sooyoung childish grin comes into Yoona’s view, and it is more than enough to vanished all that bad, bad things she could only imagine done to Sooyoung’s cousin.

Yoona smiled back as she leaned closer “how long have you been here?”

“Long! So, so long!” Sooyoung faked a tired look.

Yoona giggled, pressing her lips only to let Sooyoung kissing her deeper.

“I missed you.” Sooyoung whispered, not taking her hand from Yoona’s cheek.

Yoona sits by the side of the other table, holding Sooyoung’s hand that’s on her cheek before bringing it to rest on her lap “oh, you might don’t want to know what I’ve been thinking in my classes.”

Sooyoung’s wore a naughty smile when she spoke “we can talk about it later?”

Yoona escaped another giggles “sure.” before she turned to the other woman “hey.” She said softly with a smile which Tiffany replied with the same greeting and smile.

“So, have you thought of what to buy tomorrow for my parent on our meeting by the next day?” Sooyoung asked.

Tiffany is sitting in silence while watching her cousin lovely caressing Yoona’s cheek every now and then with her arms crossed on her chest.

Yoona frowned “I tried, but I can’t find anything yet.” She complained “I rarely talk to them..” she mumbled after.

Sooyoung is smiling sweetly “don’t worry babe, we still have time to think about it.” she gently run her thumb on Yoona’s back of hand “no need to over think.”

Yoona smiled back.

“It will be okay.” Sooyoung’s soothing voice assured Yoona just immediately.

Yoona nodded lightly.

“We will just go for our date tomorrow, and something should pop out, right?” Sooyoung grinned.

“Yeah, it might will.” Yoona chuckled by her wife’s childish behavior.

“And--..” Sooyoung’s voice disturbed by the song comes from her phone.

Picking her phone from her bag, Sooyoung took a look at the screen “I need to pick this up, it’s mom.” Sooyoung said before she stood up, pressing the green button before she walked out from the café.

Yoona sighed. Okay, it is not just the two of them, and Yoona barely has an idea about what to say, especially after their little argument this morning.

Not that Yoona wanted to either, so in the end, following Tiffany, Yoona keeps herself silent, leaving an awful awkward silence in between them.

This is definitely killing her that Yoona sets her eyes nowhere but at Sooyoung’s back though the glass window.

It was when Tiffany spoke “..sorry..”

Yoona is definitely taken aback that she turned her head suddenly to Tiffany’s side who is now awkwardly avoiding her eyes.

“..wh-what?” in case Yoona misheard.

“Of course Sooyoung told me to apologies,” Tiffany swiftly said, which was mostly lie “sorry.” She ended.

Right, what was Yoona expected.

Yoona’s mind is over heating from thinking what should she replied when she voiced as softly “..sorry too..”

Yoona’s reply gets both them silenced before Tiffany added.

“But of course it doesn’t mean that I approve your relationship with Sooyoung already.”

Yoona inwardly sighed. She should have seen it coming.

But then Yoona’s eyes back on the petite woman when she said “..for now..” as in soft whisper “just for now..”

Yoona offered a small smile, actually Sooyoung’s cousin doesn’t look that bad, or dangerous. Tiffany may feel threatened, and that’s all.

“..thank you..” it was what Yoona replied before they are back on the awkward silence.

It must be almost a minute when Tiffany cleared awkwardly as she spoke reluctantly “..flowers..”

“Hmm?” it got Yoona’s attention right away.

But Tiffany’s eyes doesn’t meet Yoona’s yet “aunt Jooeun loves flower.. try sunflowers, aunt Jooeun has been fond of it so much lately.” Tiffany spoke “and for uncle Jinhyuk, you might want to visit one of an antique shop in town,” she added “just pick one of the horse antique display, or something with horse carved with it.”

Another smile, sincere one curved on Yoona’s lips. Somehow, Yoona doesn’t see this woman as a rival still.

“..thank you..” Yoona said, noticing Tiffany’s flushed face from her embarrassment.

“And—and you need to know that—that I am not helping you!” Tiffany quickly added.

Yoona chuckled softly, nodding “okay..”

“I am ju-just doing this for Sooyoung! And—and..” Tiffany’s ranted stop when her phone that she placed on the table ring.

Yoona who is sitting by the side accidentally glanced.

The jerk lawyer

Yoona giggled silently with the nick name Tiffany gave.

Nah of course it was not polite, but after witnessing the lawyer kissed her wife back then, it might be not a bad idea at all.

Tiffany’s brows creased when she has her phone in her palm.

“What?” Tiffany coldly answered.

“I am not going for any kind of date with you! didn’t I make my self clear this morning?!”

“Are you crazy?”

“I said I won’t go with you!”

“No!! no, don’t you dare coming here!!”

And Yoona can only shook her head quietly with a small smile.

Things are going to be okay, aren’t they?

-----

 

Jessica couldn’t wipe that smile off her face.

Taeyeon is being too cute and it is seriously so mind disturbing. It reminds her of when Taeyeon was courting her back in US.

“Can you please stop fidgeting?”

Taeyeon stiffened right immediately.

“Because it happens to get me want to take you from the seat to my lap, so that I can hug you so tight that you will stop squirming.”

Taeyeon’s face flushed.

Jessica giggled, both hands are on her cheeks, watching the petite woman got all silent.

“Not that I would mind if you squirm.” Jessica teased, giggling by Taeyeon’s silent response.

It was a while when Jessica’s smile softened “since we agreed with no secret between us, that we will start to put more trust and faith into each other..” Jessica spoke softly, the restaurant is getting less crowded, maybe because lunch hour is going to end soon.

Taeyeon nodded doubtfully.

Is something bad going to happen again?

No, Taeyeon can’t take that, not when--..

“So, can we start opening up to each other?” Jessica shrugged, offering a sweet smile that immediately washing Taeyeon’s worries over.

Taeyeon said nothing, still worried as Jessica continued.

“So, I am going to start,” Jessica smiles, pausing to wait for Taeyeon’s respond.

“I don’t really like it when you are being cautions to me.” Jessica spoke her thought “especially when I was the one who makes you feel uncomfortable.”

“You—you are not!” Taeyeon swiftly denied.

Jessica chuckled “well, it was cute for me though, but I love it more when we are openly flirting.”

Taeyeon sighed, wondering. Is Jessica being serious right now?

“Your turn..” Jessica’s soft voice broke the train of Taeyeon’s thought.

Taeyeon bit her lower lip anxiously.

Jessica exhales deeply, this is not going to work. Maybe Taeyeon is not ready yet.

“Okay, maybe next--..” Jessica was about to stand up, and paying, and leaving, before Taeyeon’s stutter voice get her back on her seat.

“I—I don’t like to know that you are not wearing the ring I gave you..” Taeyeon swiftly said.

“Hmm?”

“I—I mean, of course we—we..” Taeyeon swallowed “I know.. it was every right you have to take it off..” Taeyeon said in one breath “but—but.. I don’t like to know that—that anytime someone will come into your life, thinking if you—you are a single stunning woman, and—and take you away from me..”

Jessica’s lips slowly curved a smile “..Tae..”

“But—but of course that I am aware that—that you are single!” Taeyeon quickly cut “i—I am just—just..” biting her lower lip, Taeyeon curses inside her head. No, she is so not going to ruin this. She did once, and she is so damn afraid if she does it again.

She is not going to lose this woman again, not Jessica..

“Who told you that I am not wearing it?” Jessica’s softly asked, her hand touches that silver small chain on her neck, pulling the pendant out, revealing a really familiar silver band on Jessica’s neck.

Taeyeon’s face flushed red.

Jessica’s smile widened “I can’t sleep without this, what makes you think that I will take this off?” she asked teasingly “besides, Kim Taeyeon.. who told you that you are getting away from me that easily?”

“..not a chance Tae.. at least not in this life time..”

Jessica giggled, Taeyeon smiled.

“So, do you think we can work this out?” Jessica asked softly “the trust and faith together?”

Taeyeon is staring deeply with a smile as she said confidently “definitely Jess.. I definitely will..”


 

a/n: Hey sorry for the long wait :)

enjoy~ happy reading :)