Parent-in-laws

I Got You

Sooyoung has been glancing on her wife every now and then.

The latter seems to be extremely anxious and she hasn’t been stopped fidgeting on her seat.

Cute.

Sooyoung can’t help but to smile to herself.

With her right hand on the wheel, Sooyoung sneaked her left to Yoona’s hands on the latter’s thigh, squeezing gently.

“It will be okay.” Sooyoung assured sweetly “they are nice.”

“I know they are.” Yoona mumbled, turned to meet her wife’s lovely gaze “..but your dad must be still mad at me.”

Sooyoung giggled “don’t worry, babe. They will understand.”

“That I hurt you?” Yoona’s temple creased.

“You did?” Sooyoung faked a surprised look.

This is one reason why Yoona keeps falling for this sweet adorable woman.

“I was the reason on why you were admitted to the hospital.”

“Really?”

“Soo~” Yoona whined.

Sooyoung giggled “you have been a really, really good wife.” Sooyoung spoke “I thought it is way too unfair on your side.”

“Hmm?”

“You are kind, smart, beautiful, cute,..” Sooyoung turned, giving her childish grin “I am wondering if I am enough..”

Yoona frowned “stop here.” Yoona pointed to the street side.

Sooyoung’s brows creased, but she stops the car immediately.

And just as soon as the car stops, Yoona is climbing on her wife’s lap, crushing their lips hard and demanding.

“You are sweet, kind, beautiful, nice, smart, hard working, and Sooyoung..” Yoona spoke as she buried her face on her wife’s side façade “I love every part of you, and I love every second I spent with you.” she whispered shyly, blushing “I love you very much, Sooyoung, so, so much.”

Yoona’s word brings a teasing sweet smile on Sooyoung’s face “I know. I love you too.”

A realization hit Yoona with her temple creased “did you trick me?”

Sooyoung grinned “you are seriously—too adorable when you are serious.” Sooyoung giggled, pulling her wife closer in her embrace like the still has gap in between. They didn’t.

“Soo---Sooyoung!!”

“Nee?!” Sooyoung grinned childishly.

“Sooyoung!!” Yoona pouted.

Sooyoung’s softened before she buried her face on Yoona’s neck “what can I do to make you less nervous?”

Yoona is touched, deeply touched.

Yoona is hugging her wife tightly. She can smell Sooyoung’s hair, and honestly, her hormones are building up right away. This is the very same hairs she hold and pulls almost every time when she is busy tussling with the owner of it.

Gosh.. just so—so..

“Yoona?”

Sooyoung pulled slightly, giving a so innocent look.

It is amusing for Yoona that the same woman who gives her that innocent childish look is the very same woman who gives her that countless sweet mischievous smiles days and nights. And Yoona means it, especially in uncountable of very—very intimate circumstances.

 Yoona gives a sweet loving smile while she pressed her lips softly on Sooyoung’s lips, staying there for a moment, and Sooyoung let her to.

Sooyoung is always that considerate, well, most of the time.

“I love you. I love you. I love you. I love--..” Yoona is teasing her wife with smacking their lips time to time, and only pull slightly to say the word “what?” Yoona asked with her temple on Sooyoung’s when the woman is giggling.

“I love it.” Sooyoung replied swiftly, giggling childishly “again, please.”

Yoona smiled softly, pressing her lips tightly, this time longer “I love you.” she whispered.

Sooyoung smiled too, and they just stay like that for a moment “..you can say it casually now.”

“I want you to be aware of my feelings.” Yoona spoke “..i think, I am going crazy..”

“Oh, Yoona..” Sooyoung grinned “I am just too lucky to own you..”

“That’s true..” Yoona mumbled, burying her blushing face on Sooyoung’s side façade “you are lucky.”

Sooyoung chuckled, tightened her arms around Yoona’s waist “…are you feeling better?”

“A lot more better..” Yoona smiled “thank you..”

Sooyoung is smiling back, showering her wife’s face with kisses before she said “I love you, too.” in between Yoona’s giggles.

“Soo, we will be late for lunch!!”

“We still have some time.” Sooyoung grinned “I like our position. You are barely on top.”

“ba--babe!” Yoona blushed.

The naughty woman laughed affectionately “right, now, now..” she said teasingly “let’s go pick up your flower for mom.”

“Right, mom must be waiting.” Yoona smiled widely, giving Sooyoung another sweet deep lip lock “we will leave now before we start undressing each other.”

Sooyoung laughed “yes, mam.” She said, letting Yoona climbed down from her.

“Oh, and Sooyoung,” Yoona spoke “we will so going to continue this..”

“Definitely.”

 

The rest on the trip spend mostly by Yoona listen to her sweet wife singing and so.

Yoona couldn’t stop laughing upon Sooyoung’s funny imitation to the famous singers, and they can not be more than enjoying the little trip to Sooyoung’s parent home.

Sooyoung makes every thing funnier, and enjoyable. And Sooyoung does sure know how to lessen Yoona’s anxiousness.

They stop in a flower shop where Yoona order her present for her mother in law and before they knew it, they are already in front of Sooyoung’s house.

Sooyoung parked her car in front of the house.

It is a two level house with big garden. A really big garden.

Yoona has heard that Sooyoung’s mom is a big fan of gardening, but she never thought that the lady will actually own a wonderful one for herself.

“Sooyoung! Yoona!”

They are walking along the stone path though the garden to the house when Jooeun walking closer and wrapped her daughter in a big hug, and giving another one for her daughter in law.

“I was just picking some flower.” Mrs.Jooeun said, holding bunch of colorful flowers.

Sooyoung giggled “Yoona has some for you mom.” She grinned “she chooses it herself.”

“Ah—ah.. this—this is for you, mo-mom..” Yoona handed the bouquet of flowers.

Mrs.Jooeun smiled “thank you dear,” she said gracefully “they are really wonderful.”

“And Yoona thought that you may want some for you garden.” Sooyoung added while Yoona handed a small paper bag.

“Ah! That’s so thoughtful of you!!” mrs.Jooeun said, genuinely happy “I love this.”

“Oh right, where is uncle Shin?” Sooyoung asked “I need his help to bring something from my car.”

“I will ask him later.” Mrs.Jooeun said “let’s get in first and have lunch.” She guided them inside “and Sooyoung, talk to your father.” She smiled “he may be acting cold and angry, but he has missed you more than anything.”

Sooyoung mirrored her mother’s smile “I know, mom..”

 

The house looks incredibly comfortable. Most of the interior designs are horse shaped or horse picture. And there are flowers in several spot in the place. Not only to make the sight better, but to give flowery smell as well.

Yoona feels comfortable. It feels like home. Sooyoung’s parent has done their best to provide their only daughter a warm place that called home for Sooyoung to stay with them.

And how upset and heart breaking is it that she tried to take the most precious thing from them, Yoona though.

“Go to the dining room.” Mrs.Jooeun said “I will call dad.”

Sooyoung nodded, haven’t pulled her hand from Yoona’s since they step out from the car.

Yoona is waiting anxiously in the dining room.

Sooyoung smiled reassuringly “it will be okay, hon.” She said, stealing a peck “it will be okay.”

In short time, Sooyoung’s mom is already walking in the dining room, and then, followed by her father.

All in silence.

“Hi, dad.”

“Da—dad..” Yoona greeted nervously.

“Hmm..” Mr.Jinhyuk only hummed before hi sits.

“Let’s eat.” Mrs.Jooeun said, smiling “I hope it suit your taste, Yoona.”

Yoona is smiling back. Sooyoung’s mother is such a good person.

They eat in silence, which is unusual.

Sooyoung’s father doesn’t seem like he is in mood for a talk, and Sooyoung thought that it can wait.

They are eating with Sooyoung’s mom occasional jokes and warm conversation, and the lady is taking care of her daughter in law real good.

After lunch, they went to the living room for dessert, while the maids are taking are of the dishes.

“I made some cakes, and tea.” Mrs.Jooeun said, smiling brightly “I hope you like it.”

“You are a really good cook, mom.” Yoona smiled “I wish I could have lunch here often.”

“Oh, please do.” She giggled “come by every weekend then if you wish.” She said “or anytime if you feel like it.”

Yoona nods with a smile “sure, mom.”

Sooyoung’s father has been all quiet and cold. He is just watching the TV silently while sipping his tea once in a while. Sooyoung’s mom glanced on her husband and daughter in turn. They need to talk. Well, actually Sooyoung’s wife should either. But for now, maybe giving them some space will make them both talk.

After all, nobody know better than Jooeun how similarly stubborn this two important persons in her life.

“..Yoona, will  you help me to take this to the kitchen?”

Yoona smiled. Of course the maid can do it. all Mrs.Jooeun needs to do is to call them. but Yoona understand.

“Sure, mom.” Yoona politely replied.

 

After Yoona and her mother left, Sooyoung is glancing on her quiet father.

“..i know I was wrong, dad.” Sooyoung spoke, standing on her knees in front of her father “I am sorry..” she bowed with both hands on her thighs “I shouldn’t have hurt you.” she smiled weakly while searching for her father’s eyes “but I love her more than anything else. I love her so much.” She whispered “dad… can you at least give her a chance?”

“Take a sit.”

Sooyoung smiled. She knows her father loves her too much that he can’t bear to see his only daughter on her knees, no matter how messed up she could be.

“I know you are trying to protect me..” Sooyoung smiled, sitting closer to her father, holding his hand “but I love you both.” She said “you and him, and mom too..” she smiled “she loves me too, dad.” Sooyoung spoke “please give her a chance to show you.”

“She might not worth it.”

“She is.” Sooyoung replied swiftly “she is worth every single love of mine.” She grinned adorably, trying to make his father smile. and he almost lost it.

“please..” Sooyoung mumbled.

“How do I know?”

“She won’t hurt me.” Sooyoung said “she is kind, sweet, and dad, she is everything I could ask for.”

“You are living too far from here.” his father said “I won’t even know if she hurt you.”

“I will visit you often.” Sooyoung promised “like mom said, I will come by every weekend.” She grinned “we can spend time together. How?”

“I have a better offer.”

Sooyoung’s smile widened. Her father is hard to please. And she is glad that at least they may be able to work something out.

“Yes? I will do anything, as long as you can give her another chance to prove herself.”

But Sooyoung’s smile instantly disappear the moment her father said it, clearly, and unarguably.

“I want you both to move in with us. Here.”

 

 

a/n: I might be not able to update for a while.. :)

anyway, happy reading..