A good start

I Got You

“You are quiet..” Sooyoung is eyeing her cousin who seems uninterestedly playing with the straw of her favorite strawberry milkshake.

Sitting by Tiffany’s side, Sooyoung could easily read through her cousin’s face. And since waiting in silence could be a little bit boring, Sooyoung has nothing to do aside from glancing over her cousin or outside the window to check if her lovely wife has finished her class yet.

Tiffany bit her lower lips but her eyes don’t meet Sooyoung’s.

And it only meant one thing.

“Something troubled you?” Sooyoung asked.

Tiffany pouted.

Not that she hates if her cousin asked her that.

But Tiffany just couldn’t hide anything from her lovely cousin.

With that, Tiffany turned, finally meeting her cousin’s concerned stare.

“It’s okay..” Tiffany voiced softly.

“You know I won’t buy it, Fany.” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed, reaching out her hand and place it on top of Tiffany’s.

Tiffany sighed after a brief pause before she answered “there are,” she said finally “but you won’t like it.”

Sooyoung frowned.

Something she wouldn’t like?

“Something about my wife?”

Tiffany doesn’t answer, her eyes falling on her strawberry milkshake she barely drink.

Sooyoung inwardly sighed. How could she make sure that the two important persons for her could like one another?

“Did you not like the fact that I am married?”

“You said it would only be for three months.” Tiffany answered immediately, remembering her conversation she ever had with Sooyoung months ago.

“Things got out of hand, and there are things I couldn’t control.” Sooyoung replied softly “something like us, falling in love.”

“Us? How could you be so sure if she loves you?”

“Why shouldn’t I?” Sooyoung asked back.

Again, Tiffany answered with another sigh.

“If things were different, if you met her in another circumstances, would you give her another chance?”

“But things happened the way it was to show you, us, that she is not the one.”

Sooyoung gave a small smile by Tiffany’s rant.

“You are mad just because I cried.”

Tiffany meets Sooyoung’s soft stare with her brows creased “she made you cry, and I don’t like it.”

Sooyoung escaped soft chuckles “aigo.. my cousin..” she lightly squeeze Tiffany’s hand “this is one of the reason why I love you.”

“Sooyoung..” Tiffany called her cousin desperately. Just how does the brunette jokes in between their so serious conversation.

Sooyoung’s giggles turned into a small smile before she spoke “that time, when I called you, I was crying because dad forced me to go back to States.” She said “not because of her.”

“She played a part of it.” Tiffany answered “you cried yourself to sleep, Soo.” Tiffany frowned by the image she spent all night hugging her crying cousin to sleep.

“It was my fault.” Sooyoung said “we had a fight because I was being careless.”

Tiffany doesn’t answer, instead she gazed back on her unfinished drink.

“..what if she left?” Tiffany said quietly.

“She won’t.” Sooyoung smiled, lifting her hand to caress her cousin cheek “so I promise you that you wouldn’t see me cry.”

Biting her lower lip, Tiffany lifted her head to meet Sooyoung’s eyes once again “I don’t like seeing you crying.”

Sooyoung chuckled “I don’t like when it happened to you either.”

“You both are important for me.” Sooyoung said “so, if there is one thing I want the most right now,” she paused, sincerely meeting her cousin’s eyes “it is for you both to get along with each other.”

Tiffany doesn’t answer, taking a deep breath, fixing her eyes back on her drink, she nodded softly.

“Do I get a yes?” Sooyoung playfully asked.

“I don’t say that I will like her!” Tiffany quickly countered “I will get really, really mad if she makes you cry again.”

Sooyoung chuckled, nodded anyway, waiting.

“..but I will try.” Tiffany silently added.

Sooyoung grinned, lifting Tiffany’s hand to place a kiss on the back of her cousin’s palm.

“Thank you.”

“She is having a hard time..” Sooyoung spoke softly “things are not easy for her these days..” she added “it would be nice if she has more friends to talk to..” the brunette smiles, “so if you can do me a favor.. be friend for her, can you?”

“You are pushing it.” Tiffany frowned, making Sooyoung giggled.

“Fine.. fine.. I will just watching you two..”

Sooyoung’s words bring a smile on Tiffany’s face. For the first time, it crossed Tiffany’s mind, that maybe the reason why she hates the girl, aside from the fact that Yoona made her lovely cousin cried, she might be just jealous because Yoona has someone like her cousin to care and love her like she is the only thing matter, and maybe--..

“And..” Sooyoung continued, bringing Tiffany’s back from her thought “is there another else?”

“Ah, right!” Tiffany frowned, giving a mad expression “are you pushing me on that friend of yours?”

“Hmm?”

“Kwon Yuri.” Tiffany frowned.

Sooyoung escaped another giggles “she is a friend of mine.” She spoke “and I would love you to be friend with my friends as well.”

But Tiffany’s brows creased deepened.

Still with the same giggles “no, Fany. You are always welcome to refuse if you don’t want to go with her.” Sooyoung spoke “I bet she wouldn’t mind.”

“Yeah.” Tiffany mumbled “of course she won’t.

Sooyoung’s eyes furrowed “are you annoyed.”

Tiffany scoffed “and why I should?”

With a naughty smile Sooyoung replied “because she might be the first person who won’t mind a rejection from you?”

“Tha—that wasn’t it!” Tiffany defended.

Sooyoung laughed “aigo, Fany-ah, you are so cute.” She said in between her laugh, lifting her phone, she glance on her cousin who is staring back at her with left brow raised “should I tell her that?”

“Ya—yah!!” Tiffany reached out her hand to grab Sooyoung’s phone.

But Sooyoung’s long arms always have this advantage of being out of reach.

Laughing, Sooyoung pressing buttons on her phone “I should call her now.”

“Yahh!”

 

Yoona is standing on the doorstep, the glasses door.

She is frowning.

Her wife seems to have a good time with her cousin.

Should she be jealous?

No, Tiffany is Sooyoung’s cousin, and there is nothing to worry, isn’t it? Yoona shook her head slightly, not letting insecure thoughts to ruin her day.

And no, she is not going to let another stupid misunderstanding get in between her and her wife again.

No, she loves this woman too much and she won’t let anything ever separate them again.

Sooyoung is the only person who ever makes her fall deeply, and madly in love. And Yoona is sure that Sooyoung is the only one.

Sooyoung is the one to teach her a lot of new things she never thought she would ever face.

And if there is one of them she should put in a good use, it was to be mature, and she is going to do it. She is not only going to show Sooyoung, but herself as well that she is that someone that Sooyoung can count on, that Sooyoung can lean on.

So, taking a deep breath,  Yoona put the most sincere smile she could muster before she greeted the two woman.

With that words lingered on her mind, over and over again “..Im Yoona, you are going to grow up. And you are going to take care of your family, and keep your family complete, no matter how hard things could get.. and with Sooyoung by your side, it will be worth it.. it will..”

-----

 

Jessica is busy flipping and going through every page on the documents with the glasses she wears only when she is reading, when a young lady knocked her office.

“Come in.” Jessica voiced without diverting her eyes from the paper.

“Miss Jessica, Miss Taeyeon is here.” Jessica’s secretary informed.

Jessica raised her brow, gazing to her secretary “I told you to just let her in, her and Sooyoung.”

“Bu-but she asked me to see if you are busy, mam..” the young girl suddenly stuttered by Jessica’s sharp gaze. Not that the blonde intended to.

“Let her in.” Jessica voiced, but before the girl could step out from her office, Jessica spoke “and next time,” she smiled “let her just in.”

“Yes miss.”

It took less than a minute when a petite woman appeared from the door.

Making her way closer to the blonde, Taeyeon sits across the serious girl.

Jessica looks even more attractive with glasses.

But Taeyeon prefer no glasses. Glasses will make it hard if they want to kiss, or--..

“You are staring.” Jessica spoke, not taking her eyes from the paper.

“You are beautiful.”

Jessica chuckled with Taeyeon’s immediate response, with a final signature, Jessica closed the map, taking off her glasses, before she crossed her arms on the table, leaning closer to the woman across her.

“Thank you.” she said, both cheeks turn pink, making the other woman blushed “but what with the over politeness?”

Taeyeon frowned “I thought you said we are going to start all over again.”

 “And you want us to come back that far?” Jessica asked with a hint of a teasing smile.

“No—no! of course not!” Taeyeon replied almost immediately, head bended down with an obvious pout, mumbling after “I—I thought.. you want it that way..”

Jessica needs to hold back her laughter from that adorable view, as well as holding herself from jumping right on this lovely girl’s lap.

With a teasing smile Jessica spoke “I kissed you, Tae.. and I will still do..” she said “so, no, I don’t want to go back that far..”

Taeyeon blushed. She is actually enjoying this side of the woman she loves. Her woman, one day for sure.

Jessica smiled, glancing on the side wall where she could see a clock hanging “why are you here? aren’t you supposed to be at your office?”

“I miss you..” Taeyeon frowned “you usually will spend more time at my office than yours.” She mumbled “you used to do that kind of things,” Taeyeon said, refering to Jessica’s previous activities when she came inside “in my office.”

“I just thought that it might be time to put my office in a good use.” Jessica replied “I barely came here, and my dad told me to put more attention on the workers, and company.”

Taeyeon turned slightly, still with her visible frown.

Jessica chuckled “and no Tae, it wasn’t because our relationship.”

Taeyeon’s eyes turned into slid, earning soft giggles from Jessica as the blonde stood up.

Jessica doesn’t say a word as she made her way, circling the table to Taeyeon’s seat while the petite woman is anxiously following Jessica’s step with her eyes.

Jessica stopped right in front of Taeyeon, filling that space in between Taeyeon and the table before she leaned her bottom on the table as she bended slightly.

“Stand up..” Jessica said it so quietly, and so expressionless that Taeyeon gulped, thinking that she did something the blonde didn’t like.

“So—sorry.. did I--..”

But before Taeyeon could ask what has she did wrong, Jessica’s lips catches hers, kissing right away.

If there is one thing Taeyeon need no time to think about, it is to wrapped this woman tightly, and kiss the girl endless until they believed that they were made for each other.

Pulling slightly from almost-out-of-control kiss, they both panted a little.

Jessica wore a smile as she circling back around her table, only to take her bag before she walked to the door “come on.”

Taeyeon stood there dumbfounded “huh?”

“Aren’t you here to take me to a lunch date?”

A smile slowly curves on Taeyeon’s lips, biting her lower lip before she said “exactly.”

 


a/n: Early Christmas present :D

Considering I might can't update for the few next weeks..

This might be my last update for the year..

Happy reading :)