Unstoppable

I Got You

“You!!”

Yuri seems unusually flustered by the sight of the familiar woman.

“You recognize my daughter?” Mr.Jiyoung asked in surprise.

“Not only that I know her,”

“Ahh! Tiffany!!” Yuri put her best smile, enveloping the latter in a tight hug “it is really nice to see you!”

Tiffany is definitely dumbfounded by Yuri’s surprise hug. As often Yuri has flirting with her, the tall brunette never went further that words.

Just for a mere second, Tiffany feels her heart beat erratically fast, and her face turns pink.

And before Tiffany throws her tantrum, a soft whisper heard from the latter “play with it for a moment, I promise we will talk after this.”

Tiffany went speechless as she sits back on her seat.

Yuri bowed lightly “sorry for the delay, Mr.Kwon, Miss Hwang.”

Mr.Jiyoung nodded his head lightly before he spoke “I am glad that you already familiar with my daughter.” He added “this will make it easier, won’t it?”

Tiffany hold herself from scoffing.

Easier.

Oh, if only she can explain.

But Yuri’s behavior is pretty weird.

Tiffany glanced on the unusually quiet woman “will she get into trouble if I reject the help?”

Anyway, it can wait that Tiffany choose to see what is actually going on between the father-daughter in front of her.

Tiffany is silently watching Mr.Jiyoung to explain the case to his daughter, just as quiet as Yuri is.

Yuri is answering with “yes, sir.” Almost all the time.

Finishing with the framework in less than five minutes, Mr.Jiyoung stood up.

“You should stay and talking with our client about how she wants it solved.” Mr.Jiyoung said.

Again, Yuri answered “yes, sir.”

“Tiffany’s father is a friend of mine, so I want you to prioritize this case.” He said, buttoning his suit “and I want you to report the progress to me.”

With another “will do, sir.” Mr.Jiyoung walked out from the door, and just as soon, Yuri seated herself on her seat comfortably.

Tiffany is glancing to the door, after making sure that the man will not come back, she turned to the tall brunette, eyes narrowing.

“Are you--…”

“So, I will give you two options.” Yuri cut.

Tiffany is annoyed, but she listens anyway.

“First, I can handle this case, much for our displeasure.” She smirked “but I bet, I can give you more of the pleasure time.”

Tiffany is staring in amusement. It seems like she just witness two different personalities in one person. And it seems that the bad one has come back.

“Second, I can find you another lawyer.” Yuri said “I know a lot of good lawyer.” She continued “however,” she paused, studied Tiffany’s expression “you must not tell my father, and I will still assist the case for progressive report to my father, and taking the lead if something go unexpected.” She said, ended with a smile.

Tiffany is still silent, trying to figure out what just the latter said.

“How?” Yuri impatiently asked.

“Are you in a bad term with your father?”

Yuri’s smile is gradually turning into smirk but Tiffany swore that the hesitant and unreadable expression is evident in Yuri’s face for a second.

“Why?” Yuri leaned a little closer “are you trying to get to know me because we are going to take our relationship to another level?”

“What?” Tiffany is definitely pissed.

“Well, babe, if that’s what you want to know..” she said “I am not.” she shrugged “my father is a workaholic, and he prefers me to act professional in formal occasions.” She continued “we are pretty normal at home though.”

“Don’t babe me!” Tiffany said in annoyance “and we don’t have any relationship.”

Yuri chuckled, having her right elbow on the table, resting her chin on her palm “you are cute when you are mad.”

Yuri’s comment seems to have an effect on Tiffany that the latter’s face turn hot.

“Ya—yah!!”

Again, Yuri laughed “aigoo.. forget it, you are just all cute whatever you do..”

“You know what..” the speechless Tiffany said “forget it..” she mumbled, slipping her handbag through her arms, standing up.

But before she is taking a step to the door, Yuri swiftly grabbed her wrist.

“Sorry..” the taller woman said in between her giggles. But it got Tiffany seated back anyway.

Yuri gave sometime for the girl to think before she smiled softly “how about my offer?”

“If you allow me to,” Yuri continued “I promise to solve this case upon your favor.”

That smile.. for a second got Tiffany melted away, thinking that maybe this woman is just worth consider for. About the case obviously.

And even just a tiny little one, Tiffany may able to have some faith in this lawyer.

“Okay.” Tiffany accepted the offer with a light nod, but the teasing lawyer just seems to have fun spending her time with Tiffany when, again, she spoke.

“By the way, how do you usually like it?”

“Hmm? What?” Tiffany’s brows furrowed in confuse. It is her first case ever with the hotel. How is she supposed to do it.

And there, Tiffany started to regret her decision when the lawyer is up to another teasing with the famous evil naughty smile of her when she asked “gentle, or rough?”

-----

 

“Are you sure?” Sooyoung asked “that’s pretty expensive.”

Yoona is staring at the horse carved sculpture. It seem like it was antique hand-carved horse sculpture in white granite. At least, that was what Yoona gets from the vendor.

It is beautiful.

“Yeah, let’s buy this one.” Yoona turned to Sooyoung, grinning a satisfying smile.

Sooyoung chuckled. What not to fall for that.

“Okay, let me pay it.”

“No!”

“Um?”

“This is my present for my father-in-law.” Yoona mumbled shyly “I will pay it myself.”

Sooyoung smiled softly “how about sprit up the payment?”

Yoona frowned “please, just let it on me?”

Sooyoung chuckled, giving up right away “fine, fine.”

They pay the statue in the cashier before they are out from the antique shop. They managed to entrust the statue in the shop since it would be too heavy to carry around as they still want to enjoy their date in the mall.

“So, what do you have in mind for your mother-in-law?” Sooyoung teased.

“I already ordered the present for mom.” Yoona spoke, still trying to get used to the term “we will pick it up tomorrow before going to their house.”

Sooyoung smiled mischievously “are you keeping it from me?”

Yoona giggled, swiftly giving a peck on Sooyoung’s lips “you will see it by tomorrow.”

“Ah, if you say so.” Sooyoung smiled warmly, holding her wife’s hand tightly as they walked around.

“Is there something you want to buy?”

“No..” Yoona shook her head.

“Then, should we have lunch now?”

Yoona giggled, living with Sooyoung, she grew to learn about Sooyoung’s unending appetite.

“Yeah, sure.”

They choose a local beef restaurant, and as soon as they sit, Sooyoung order to her likings, not forgetting to order for her wife.

The foods come not long after. Since it is one of a famous beef house for self-service, they are served only the meat, and Sooyoung is waiting no time to start grilling their lunch.

Being the sweet wife she is, Sooyoung is seem to feed her wife time to time, doing all the grilling, while the blushing Yoona seems to enjoy their  lunch date in giggles.

“People are looking at us.” Yoona glanced to the employees and the few costumers.

“Hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows raised teasingly “are you embarrassed?”

Yoona chuckled shyly “nope, I feel lucky.” She said “I am more proud than embarrassed.”

Sooyoung leaned closer, affectionately wipe the corner of her wife’s mouth from sauce with her thumb, and it after.

Only to grow Yoona’s face redder.

“You are doing it on purpose, aren’t you?”

Sooyoung smiled mischievously “trust me, if it is only us, I will get my lips right there.”

Yoona’s face reddened, but it is evident that she enjoyed her time with Sooyoung though. And oh, only God knows what will she does if it was really just them.

“..do you want to go somewhere else?”

“Hm..” Yoona shook her head “not really. I just want to have this date with you.” she smiled lovingly “all day long.”

Sooyoung chuckled “yes, babe, anything for you.”

“Then, should we watch some movies?”

“That’s a good idea,” Sooyoung grinned “there are some new films out.”

Yoona nodded.

Sooyoung lifted her head, calling a waitress for the bills.

The waitress come with the bill, upon Sooyoung slip some cash, the waitress accidentally knocked the sauce plate near Yoona. Yoona is quick to react that she stood up right away, but the sauce got on her dress a little.

The waitress drained up just immediately, her face pale in second.

Yoona is pretty famous in this restaurant. She had once made a fuss her. Once long ago before she met her wife.

“I am really—really sorry, mam! I—i-..”

But Yoona’s answer seems to surprise the waitress even more.

With a smile, Yoona spoke “that’s really fine.” She said “just proceed with out transaction while I clean this up.” She added “oh right, where is the ladies room?”

The waitress is pointing an area near the kitchen.

Yoona nodded “thank you.” she said before walking to the restroom.

There are two restroom actually, one for men and other for woman.

Yoona enter the ladies room without locking the door, thinking that it is necessary since she might doesn’t take long, and she is just using the washbowl.

Yoona is in the middle of trying to get the stain off when the ladies room’s door opened.

“Ups, sorry but--..” Yoona stopped when she saw her very lovely wife enters.

“Are you done?” Sooyoung asked, leaning on the door, which she already locked.

“Just a little bit.” Yoona smiled, hurriedly trying to get the red stain to disappear.

“Take your time.” Sooyoung spoke, walking closer “did it get on your skin?”

“Umm, I don’t think so.” Yoona replied without glancing back. It is better if the stain come off sooner. She can’t wait to cuddle her lovely warm wife on the dark cinema.

Who knows, maybe she will get a little lucky there?

Sooyoung glanced on the dry floor, before her eyes fixed on Yoona’s hands.

Sooyoung is being pretty quiet there, something must have running inside her head.

“Let me see.”

“Oh, it’s fine, I am almost done.” Yoona said, but what surprise Yoona is that her wife doesn’t actually mean her one piece dress.

Sooyoung hold the hem of Yoona’s dress before she lifted it to Yoona’s tummy.

“Soo—soo?”

Sooyoung is standing on her knees when her eyes glued on Yoona’s tummy.

Sooyoung’s warm palm is on Yoona’s tummy, checking if the sauce got on Yoona’s skin. And just like the latter had said, it is none.

Yoona is blushing hard. The problem is not about the stain anymore, or not about her underwear that Sooyoung must have seen by now.

With a so sweet naughty smile, Sooyoung run her finger in between Yoona’s legs, sending shiver though Yoona’s entire being.

Yoona gulped.

“It seems like you do have some stain here.”

Sooyoung’s comment is reddened Yoona’s face to her ears.

“Should I take care of this?” she asked, but her finger is running slowly up and down.

Yoona’s throat is suddenly getting dry. She definitely doesn’t want to answer no, but too embarrassed to answer with a yes.

However, it is obvious that she wants it so bad, so, so bad.

Teasingly, Sooyoung grabs the line of Yoona’s and slowly pulled it down on Yoona’s ankle as she is watching how Yoona’s eyes are burning with more desire.

Sooyoung chuckled “you have five minutes, hon.” She said, kissing Yoona’s inner thigh “and try to keep it quiet.”

And really, Sooyoung’s mischievous acts, her naughty teasing, and every thing that goes on, only makes Yoona’s dream date even enjoyable.

The best news is, it is actually not stopping there.

They may only earn some questionable expression every time they are out from one place to another. But like they care.

It is their day, their date, a really pleasurable thrilling date.

And Yoona would definitely up to any kind of this date again.