Just yours

I Got You

“..promise me..” the voice echoed through the silent room, well, after the loudest it could be.

“Hmm?” the other woman’s brows furrowed.

“Promise me that you would never, ever leave me again..” Yoona said, giving an obvious pressure on her tone.

“Well.. if you could roll to the side.” The one beneath said “you might can hear it clearly.”

“You’re talking just fine.” Yoona stubbornly said, buried her face on Sooyoung’s neck, covering her wife’s bare body with hers, and a blanket on her back.

Sooyoung giggled softly “yeah.. but I can feel if you are..” Sooyoung paused, running her fingers delicately on Yoona’s “you know..” she whispered “dripping..”

“Soo!!” Yoona hits the teasing woman’s shoulder as she rolled to the side, buried her red face on the pillow.

Sooyoung laughed, rolling herself to the top of Yoona this time, covering her wife’s “but it’s tempting..” she reasoned, lying her hands on both Yoona’s which just beside her head “and you need to know that it was seriously so disturbing..” she added, locking their fingers with a soft bite on Yoona’s earlobe “so much that I could think of nothing but how to getting you dry..” she whispered sultrily “even if I know that it was kind of impossible..”

“Soo!!” Yoona turned her head as she yelled her wife’s name, and Sooyoung is quick to catch the lips, and digging her tongue which she knows Yoona would never passed.

It was loud moans again and again.

They parted right when their chest tightened, taking a quick rest, really a quick one before Yoona whined “..Soo..”

Sooyoung escaped soft chuckle before she rolled to her previous spot, letting Yoona to climb on her again. It was warm. Or maybe hot, really, really hot.

Sooyoung leaned her back on the pile of pillows, allowing herself to half sit while Yoona is covering her body like a blanket. Except some detailed which obviously none of it was innocent.

“You’re going to stay here, aren’t you?” Yoona asked, resting her chin on Sooyoung’s shoulder, playing with the brunette’s hair.

“..hmm..” it was filled with doubt evidently, which enough to make Yoona pulling from the hug.

Her brows creased “no?”

“I want to..” Sooyoung spoke, arms circling around Yoona’s waist “but I promised Tiff that I will stay with her as long as she is in Seoul.”

Yoona frowned “how about me? are you going--..”

“How about staying with us?” Sooyoung asked “just for a while?”

Instead of answering, Yoona’s forehead lines up in a demanding of more explanation kind of expression.

“We’re staying at Palce Hotel.” Sooyoung’s said “it’s Tiff’s family’s.”

“Your cousin owns one of the biggest hotel in Seoul?”

“Her family’s.” Sooyoung corrected “so how? Stay with me?”

Yoona seems hesitant when she asked “..are we going to have our own room?”

“..hmm.. we might still stay with them.. Tiffany family’s private--..”

“Them?” Yoona’s brows furrowed.

Sooyoung cleared when she added awkwardly “oh right, I forgot to tell you..” she mumbled slowly “I am staying with Tiff and Jess..”

“What?! how--..”

“Which is why..” Sooyoung swiftly cut, giving a naughty smile “isn’t it better if we stay together?”

“How could you not tell me?” Yoona lightly slap Sooyoung’s shoulder, the latter grinned “and in the same room?”

“Uhuh..”

“Soo..” Yoona whined “isn’t it better if we stay here? just us?” starting to persuading her wife with her very own hands that running from Sooyoung’s shoulder, lower, to the tall brunette’s chest.

Sooyoung’s eyes glanced on Yoona’s hand before she set it right on Yoona’s “that’s cheating..” Sooyoung mumbled “but I already promised.” She frowned “you don’t want your wife to break her promises, do you?”

“You haven’t even give me your words for not leaving me, how could you--..”

“I promise to never leave you again..” Sooyoung cut “never..”

Yoona leaned closer only to press her lips on Sooyoung’s, lingering gently before she pulled back.

“Are they okay with that?”

“They won’t mind..” Sooyoung answered “Jessica knows you.. and I want you to be friend with Tiffany too.”

“..but—but.. we’re going to sleep in the same room?”

“There are two king size bed..”

“But still..” Yoona mumbled, eyes avoiding Sooyoung’s, face getting red.

A naughty smile made its way on Sooyoung’s face “are you worried if we can’t make love?”

“You’re teasing again!!” Yoona whined.

Sooyoung laughed softly “trust me, we will find all the time in the world for that..”

Yoona bit her lower lip, slowly meeting Sooyoung’s naughty smile “..really?”

“Oh baby, seriously..” Sooyoung pulled her wife closer, running the tip of her nose on Yoona’s cheek “I didn’t meet you for two days, and look how I lost control just now..” she whispered “do you really think I could resist when you’re around?”

Yoona giggled softly, her face reddened, but she is enjoying the presence of this women just so much, so much more.

“I love you, I love you, I love you, I love—“ Yoona chanted over and over again, giggling when she was cut with a pair of lips, the sweetest of her addiction.

Sooyoung is beyond great at this. Kissing. It started with a gently nibbling, to light chewing before the sweet soft muscle dig deeper though Yoona’s parted lips.

And if things turn this way, it was just mean one thing.

They’re going there.

But it was before Yoona suddenly pulled from the intense kiss, making Sooyoung’s groaned in annoyance.

“..wait..” Yoona whispered in between her hard breath.

“Hmm?”

“About your dad..” Yoona hesitantly mumbled.

“You’re thinking about my dad when we are making love?” Sooyoung’s brows creased.

“What?! no—no!!”

“We’re in the middle of something..” Sooyoung said “can’t this wait?”

“I—I think, I made you dad really, really mad..” Yoona spoke.

Sooyoung’s brows furrowed in confusion, asking for more explanation.

“When you were in the hospital..” Yoona frowned “I heard your father exploded because I was the reason why you were there..”

“Ah.. I am planning to meet my parents this Sunday..” Sooyoung spoke “after all, dad must be so angry when I ran from the airport..”

“So?”

Sooyoung gave a reassuring smile “I will talk to him, okay? Don’t worry..”

“Alone?”

“I am planning to..”

Yoona pouted “take me with you.”

Sooyoung gave a teasing smile as she asked “aren’t you afraid of him?”

“Afraid? Gosh, Sooyoung, I am terrified!!” Yoona said in horror “I was so scared to meet your dad alone!”

Sooyoung giggled “let me take care of--..”

“Take me with you..” Yoona cut “it was my fault that things turn this way.” She said “I will take responsibility. I am going to show your dad that nobody will love you the way I do.” She added determinately “I am going to tell your dad, that you’re mine, and mine alone.”

Sooyoung lifts her hand, caressing Yoona’s cheek lovingly “are you sure?”

“Never been this sure..”

“..so, my wife want to take responsible for something?” Sooyoung giggled “okay.. let’s meet them this Sunday..”

“Am I not supposed to?”

“Yoona baby, if there is one thing you’re supposed to take responsible for..” Sooyoung whispered hazily “it will be for making me falling so deep in love with you..”

“It was my part..” Yoona mumbled “don’t you know how much I am in love with you? I have been crying days and nights when you left..” she frowned “and mom even came here coaxing me to attend class..” she said as a smile made its way on her face “and talking about that--..” Yoona leaned to the side, still straddling on Sooyoung’s lap as she shoved her bag, taking her wallet.

Yoona puts her walled on Sooyoung’s bare tummy as she is busying taking out something.

“..really.. I can see where you lay your eyes on..” Sooyoung teased, getting light slap on her chest from her blushing wife.

“Mom bought an album..” Yoona spoke, taking out a bunch of photographs in small size “I put them on the wardrobe..” Yoona pointed their walk-in wardrobe “but I take out some of them with me..” she grinned, handed Sooyoung the pictures.

Sooyoung gave a small smile when she took it from Yoona’s hand, carefully going from one picture to another.

“Look..” Yoona giggled childishly “this is us tens years ago..” she pointed to the picture “there is Tae and Hyo too, but I left it in the album..” she continued “I just want to take this with me.. everywhere..”

Sooyoung glanced on her wife before her eyes fall upon that pictures.

They must be too young to remember their childhood, and it was just great to find that memories still captured in these picture. At least they know, they were once together, and now, they still are. There are two kids on every photo, five of them. It was might be from when they were two, four, or six.

It was a picture of two kids, one picture with a little girl lay a kiss on the other’s kid cheek, there was one where they’re in the small bathtub, one where they were hugging, one where they were both smiling so wide with a bag of snack on each embraces, and the last where they were crying.

“You choose this photo in purpose?” Sooyoung gave a naughty smile as she e photo around, that one when they’re in the bathtub, definitely not in clothes.

“You’re cute!!” Yoona defensively said.

“Yeah.. even more cute when I wear nothing?”

“Soo--!!”

Sooyoung giggled, quickly silent her wife with a deep sweet kiss.

“I wonder.. what will it be if you never left..”

“We might married right after high school..” Sooyoung gave another naughty smile.

Yoona’s face reddened, a shy smile appeared on her face “I don’t even mind..”

Sooyoung giggled softly “then, can I have this?”

“What?! no!!” Yoona swiftly snatched the pictures from her wife “you can find them there! these are mine!!”

“Oh, come on..” Sooyoung childishly whining “is there another picture of us bathing together?”

Yoona’s turned her blushing face, coughing awkwardly “..bu-but you’re still not allowed to—to take this!!”

Sooyoung wears a sweet gently smile, taking the photo from Yoona’s grip, putting them on the small drawer by the bed before wrapping her arms around Yoona’s bare waist.

“..now.. do we have anything left to talk about?” Sooyoung whispered hazily, running her lips all over Yoona’s shoulder to neck.

“..hmm.. do-do we?” and Yoona was sure already somewhere else.

“..then do you have any suggestion on how to spend our time while waiting for dinner?”

Yoona bit her lower lips when Sooyoung’s teeth are raking on her neck, lower, and lower.

“I love you..” Yoona whispered softly, letting Sooyoung’s hand crawling on her .

“I love you too, baby..” Sooyoung whispered back, gently running her lips around Yoona’s jaw, neck, and lower. It was when Yoona starts grinding herself against her wife, to voiced the pleasure she gets just from skin to skin contact.

“..hmm…” Sooyoung is sure already lost.

Yoona’s arms are circling on Sooyoung’s neck, fingers lost in between the brunette’s hairs.

“..I am not going to leave this room..” Yoona’s breaths hitched hard and shallow “not until I make sure that your heart, your mind, and your body belong to me.. and me alone..” she whispered “just like how you own every little pieces of me..”

It was the most sweetest and naughtiest smile that Sooyoung has ever gave, with a soft hazy whisper “you owned my heart and my mind already..” she voiced “and I would love you see you overwork to own the last..” she said sulkily “..Choi Yoona..” she called in the sweetest tone ever “own me.. and make me mine..” she added “just yours..”