It just started

I Got You

Just like how Yoona thought, the dinner won’t happen as easily as she is hoping for.

It started right when Tiffany chose to sit right by Sooyoung’s side, and Yoona sits on the other side of her wife’s, with not much curse, at lease Yoona can still sit close to her love.

Yuri chose to sit across Tiffany, once in a while purposely pissed the girl, Taeyeon is sitting next to Yuri, and Jessica on the other end.

At the moment, Yoona knows that her nightmare just started.

“Oh Soo, aunt Jooeun called me.” Tiffany spoke in the middle of their dinner “she asked me to come and visit her while I am in Seoul.”

“Oh right,” Sooyoung nodded “mom told me several times that she missed you and your family.”

Yoona frowned silently “mom called Sooyoung’s cousin but not her?”

Tiffany giggled softly “hmm, uncle Jinhyuk said that she missed my cooking.”

“Hey, I miss them too!!” Sooyoung laughed “your cooking is the best.”

Yoona’s frowned got deeper “I can’t even cook.” Now, how could she got Sooyoung’s parents approval?

“You can cook?” Yuri asked in amusement with the hint of teasing.

“Better than you do.” Tiffany stated right away.

Yuri smirked “trust me, you don’t know what you said.”

Tiffany’s left brow raised “you don’t seem like someone who know what is the main use of the kitchen.”

“Well, miss Tiffany.” Yuri gave a teasing smile “of course I do,” she said, before the smile turned into a naughty one “even if I got to admit that there are another things you can use the kitchen for.”

Tiffany stared in disbelief while the other women laughed softly, except one who is still drown into her thought.

“We used to be Tiffany’s human experimental.” Jessica said in between her giggles “she would ask Sooyoung and I to sit on the dining room, trying her cooking.”

“Yeah.” Sooyoung replied while smiling by the memories “most of it were okay though.”

“Yeah, except when you still couldn’t tell the difference between the seasoning.” Jessica laughed “you are lucky that Sooyoung always hungry.”

“Yeah.”

Yoona glanced “I don’t even have that much of memories with Sooyoung..”

They are having a good time, laughing, reminiscing the past, telling stories.

But it was before Sooyoung realized that her wife hasn’t said much.

Turned to Yoona’s side in between their chat, Sooyoung slipped her hand on Yoona’s, holding tightly.

“Baby?”

Yoona is staring at her plate, barely eating.

“What’s wrong? Do you not like the food? Do you want me to order another food?” Sooyoung asked concerned, pouting “oh right, do you want more of the seafood?”

Yoona’s meet Sooyoung’s gaze, the latter is surely worried.

“Are you not feeling well?”

Yoona put a small smile “I am okay, just not hungry.”

Sooyoung’s frown deepened “you still need to eat.”

“I will eat later if I am hungry, okay? Don’t worry.” Yoona said, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek “just eat yours.”

“I am not eating anymore.” Sooyoung pouted.

Temping to meet that lips with hers, Yoona chuckled “why? so that you can accompany me to eat when I am hungry?”

“Yeah, exactly.” Sooyoung grinned.

“It’s okay, I am really okay.”

Sooyoung is definitely not buying it that she leaned even closer to her wife’s side façade, whispered “actually, I would be gladly to lie on the table for you, you know.” She said huskily, biting Yoona’s earlobe in between, making the other woman shuddering “but I am sure that you don’t like sharing.”

“I don’t.” Yoona swiftly answered “you are mine, Sooyoung.”

Sooyoung giggled.

It was getting worse, not because the dinner. But Sooyoung’s teasing in between.

It took Yoona every strength she has not to jump on her naughty wife’s lap.

But Sooyoung doesn’t help either.

Yoona could feel her body trembling in between Sooyoung’s teasing, that blood rushed all over he body when Sooyoung purposely massaging her bare tight, or getting her face all red and her heart pounded when Sooyoung stealthily slipping her hand under Yoona’s dress, poking Yoona’s already wet , and don’t go all over the list.

Sooyoung smiled mischievously every time her naughty act earning gasps or awkward smile from her wife.

But then, Yoona sure are enjoying it a lot more than Sooyoung does.

The problem is, she needs to be finished.

Very, very soon.

-----

 

There are two big bed inside the room, where Yoona is sure that they were not just king size.

By the size, one bed can easily accompanied by more than three or four person at once. And currently, one of them is occupied by the sleeping Jessica and Tiffany.

Well, they seemed already sleeping though.

No movement, maybe tired from all the endless chatting from something real to nonsense.

Or maybe because Yoona just simply taking her time way to long for her night shower. And it was from two fine reasons. One, Yoona was the last to wash up, so she could take all the time she wants, and second, from the teasing her sweet naughty wife was doing earlier, she needed more than cooling down.

The only lighting was from the other room, making the bedroom dim with comfortable lighting. Comfortable enough to sleep undisturbed and comfortable enough for Yoona to stare at her wife’s face which she is planning to do.

Yoona silently climbed on the bed, lying by Sooyoung’s side.

Moving closer, Yoona wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s waist, leaning closer to give a good night kiss.

Yoona simply stayed like that, with her lips on Sooyoung, doesn’t want to wake the sleeping women.

Only by the end, letting Sooyoung taking the lead.

As usual, the simple peck could always turn to one that involved tongues and bits, and , , and a lot more than that. It was just Sooyoung.

“..what take you so long?” Sooyoung asked, eyes opened, doesn’t seem like she was already fell asleep earlier “I am bored.”

“Are you really asking me that?” Yoona replied in disbelief.

“Hmm?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed innocently “hey, you were along there, I offered to shower together, but you turned me down.”

“Gezz,” Yoona rolled her eyes, that was not how she meant it “I was burned down there from your teasing when we had dinner earlier, and you offered to shower with me while they are both here?” Yoona groaned “you know how hard it was to resist you, and I never stand more than five minutes before giving up by your touches.”

“Then, I told you, I will finish what I started.” Sooyoung said cheekily “but again, you turned me down.” She faked a disappointed look.

Yoona bit her lower lip, tilting her head to see pass Sooyoung’s shoulder “do you think they are already asleep?”

“Yeah, I was talking to them a while ago, but you took quite long inside the bathroom, so yeah, they must be already asleep.”

“Why you haven’t slept yet?” Yoona asked softly, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek “it’s late already.”

“I am waiting for you.” Sooyoung replied with a childish grin “my goodnight kiss.”

“And since I already gave you.” Yoona chuckled “how about you go to sleep then?”

“Uhuh.” Sooyoung shook her head “more?”

Another giggles escaped Yoona’s lips, before she leaned, showering Sooyoung’s face with kisses.

They are trying hard not to turn the sweet giggles into laughter.

“You are so quiet tonight.” Sooyoung spoke after they calmed down “did something bothering you?”

Yoona stared into Sooyoung’s eyes, doubting with a sigh. Sooyoung is her wife, surely she can trust this woman more than anyone, isn’t she?

“..I can’t cook..” Yoona mumbled softly.

Sooyoung nodded, so it has something with her cousin “I can cook for us.” Sooyoung replied “besides, I can prefer to eat something you couldn’t cook either. Something nobody could ever cook.” She grinned cheekily.

Sooyoung’s comment got Yoona blushed that the latter hit Sooyoung’s chest gently.

“I mean it.”

“Not as much as I mean mine.” Sooyoung replied immediately, her face is serious.

“Your parents might not like me.”

“We can always work it out.” Sooyoung spoke “nobody can take you away from me, love, nobody.”

“I wish I meet you sooner so I can make more memories with you.”

“Baby,” Sooyoung called affectionately “we can always make them, a lot of them. We can start from our nonsense chat, to our silly fights, then more to our sweet loving time.” she smiled gently “we will be together from now on to the rest of our life, making at least one memory for the day, until we can tell our kids and even our kid’s kids every single of it.”

“Baby, we will make more than memories.” Sooyoung said “because every one of them would be so real that nothing will change between us.” She added “and even if there is..” she smiled, sweetly “it will be only because we are falling in love more, and more, and more with each other..”

“Trust me.. baby.. we will..”

Sooyoung’s sincere tone touches Yoona’s heart deeply.

Yoona has spend her dinner drowning in insecure, but just with words, and hugs from her wife, it was all disappeared into thin air.

Yoona moved closer, closer until there is no gap to separate their bodies, not even an inch.

“You still owe me.” Yoona swallowed, shyly meeting Sooyoung’s naughty innocent smile “from the moment you made me jealous and that one to make me less nervous.”

Sooyoung chuckled softly “you are not nervous anymore.” She said “besides, it was not my fault, you were not calling me baby just like how we decided.”

“I asked you to give me some time..” Yoona spoke, frowning.

“You know, I will give you every time in the world I have.” Sooyoung said “what if I don’t live that long?”

“Yah!” Yoona slapped Sooyoung’s chest lightly, earning another giggles from the naughty brunette “don’t say things like that!!”

“Yes, baby.”

“Soo..” Yoona called softly, rubbing the heated part in between her legs on Sooyoung’s thigh, in between before she asked shyly “do you think we could make it in the other room? Or ward-wardrobe?”

Sooyoung giggled in amusement “wardrobe?”

“Ya-yah! It was a walk-in wardrobe! It can be occupied by more than ten persons in the same time!”

“Really baby..” Sooyoung smiling sweetly, lovingly “you are really adorable when you are horn—you know, you know what I mean, aren’t you?”

Sooyoung leaned closer as she whispered “and how deep are you planning to make me falling for you?”

Yoona’s face reddened “Soo.. I am telling you the truth.” She groaned softly “it was so hard to behave when you are around. And harder when you are not helping.” She said softly “so, please find somewhere to finish what you started!”

Sooyoung chuckled lightly, rolling herself on top of Yoona “why should we move when we are comfortable enough here?” she said mischievously.

Yoona’s eyes widened “no, you don’t mean that, do you?”

“Hmm?” but Sooyoung only gave her sweet naughty smile, that once Yoona always loves to see.

“No!” Yoona groaned “not here, Soo, we--..”

Sooyoung’s lips capture Yoona’s right away, getting the woman silent in second while her hands are traveling down there, slipping in between Yoona’s legs.

“Oh, Soo!!” Yoona gasped. Sooyoung takes the chance to slip her tongue deeper.

Sooyoung’s hand slipped under Yoona’s pants, under Yoona’s soaking . And at the moment, Yoona is already lost in pleasure.

“Stay still.” Sooyoung instructed “and baby, try to keep as quiet as you can.” She added naughtily, before Sooyoung lowered herself, showering kisses on her way down.

Yoona’s heart pounded in anticipation. It was sure thrilling.

Yoona could feel Sooyoung stumbled on ed her pants, and in less than a minutes, she could already feel that she is completely bare down there.

Sooyoung doesn’t even need to do much to get her wife drenched down there, Yoona already is.

The shower didn’t seem to help much.

The moment Sooyoung parted her legs, the familiar scent filled her lungs with desires where Sooyoung doesn’t take time to devour the sweet taste she owned all by herself. She knows, and Yoona already let her to.

This is hers, and every part of Yoona’s are hers, and hers alone.

Yoona took a pillow from her side, immediately buried it on her face, it is pure heaven, pure pleasure.

In no time, Yoona’s body tensed, she is close, and they both know it.

Leaving her fingers to fill the place where her tongue was earlier, Sooyoung showering kissed on her way up.

Gently taking the pillow from Yoona’s face, Sooyoung places soft loving kisses all over her wife’s face.

“Im Yoona, I am madly in love with you, madly in love with you..” Sooyoung whispered.

“Sooyoung, you have no idea how much I am in love with you too.” Yoona panted breathlessly.

“Bite my shoulder babe.” Sooyoung said softly, giving a reassuring smile which Yoona obliged almost immediately “I am going there.”

Yoona really doesn’t have much strength to complain, not now.

Yoona bit Sooyoung’s shoulder, arms wrapped around Sooyoung’s neck tightly.

And without another word, Sooyoung fastened her pace, faster until Yoona’s body spasm in pleasure, pure bliss.

Waiting the pleasure to calm down, Sooyoung massaged Yoona’s sensitive flesh gently while her fingers still moving as gently inside her wife.

Sooyoung wears a satisfied smile while watching her wife’s face showing the pleasure she is getting.

“How was it?” Sooyoung asked softly, pressing her lips on Yoona’s neck.

“…I don’t want you to stop..” Yoona mumbled, earning light giggles from the tall woman.

“Another round, and I am sure that we won’t only wake them both up.” Sooyoung said teasingly “we might as well wake the entire hotel’s occupant.”

Yoona is pouting, not minding Sooyoung fingers which are still working down there “I am being quiet!”

Sooyoung laugh “I am just teasing..” she said before giving her lips another taste of Yoona’s sweet pairs.

“..but really.. ba-baby..” Yoona called shyly “..at least, tonight I can get some sleep..”

Sooyoung’s left brow raised, her lips started to curved into a naughty smile, and Yoona swore, she loves that smile, along with what escaped Sooyoung’s lips after.

“..who told you we are going to sleep tonight?”